Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 56 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Murder at Epcot Begins!! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; From Pinnochio: "Well, fellow Disney Epcot Guests, as you now know, I have finally been caught for my devious crimes. As to why and how, well, perhaps all that damage ...
    DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.

Murderer's Final Words

From Pinnochio: "Well, fellow Disney Epcot Guests, as you now know, I have finally been caught for my devious crimes. As to why and how, well, perhaps all that damage done to me in my movie got the better of me. I am one bitter little boy. And why did Scrooge, Mulan, and Mike W. have to be killed by me? Well, that Scrooge was just too bitter, and I had to get rid of him. Mulan, well a nice girl, but as I was wandering thru her country in Epcot, I felt like making a statement-hanging her from her Welcome Sign seemed just right. And as far as Mike, well, I thought he was on to me, so I had to shut him up-a stake thru the eyes of the best ride in Epcot seemed just the ticket!

Remember, there are others dead that I cannot be blamed for. Now you must find the other killer, and I will be gone to Disney jail. Good luck, players, and remember.....I may be in shackles, but I have no strings!"

OOC: Thanks players for putting up with the devilish side of me! I won't be able to post here, so goodby to this thread...thanks for the fun memories! I will be and hoping all goes well. And I hope you forgive me for my deciet!"

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    OOC: Excellent murderer, Dissylove - I never would have guessed!!!

Now just to find the other one and we can all leave this park and these gastly murders behind!!!

Simba:

"You evil wooden spoilt boy!! You will get what you deserve - many years behind bars!!"
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    OOC: Dissylove you may post if you want, just OOC

A funny thing I will point out.
    Pinocchio was arrested twice before, both times the detectives made a false arrest it was for Pinocchio, but they didn't have the right murders to go along with him so in reality it was false arrest.
    They just wanted to get you Dissy! lol!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

AimeeBelle is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Miss Piggy: "And all you people scoffed at me when I stole his ice cream! Well thank goodness that didn't make him turn on Moi!! Mr. Blue Guy, can I have some of that Bakklava (sp?)?"

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove

OOC: Thanks players for putting up with the devilish side of me! I won't be able to post here, so goodby to this thread...thanks for the fun memories! I will be and hoping all goes well. And I hope you forgive me for my deciet!"
    OOC.. I knew you just weren't right!!!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    OOC: Takes one to know one, my Soarin buddy....

OOC: Yup, didn't know if I could mention that Shere_Khan, but yes folks, to those that accused me before-I am not a liar, I was accused of a murder that I did not commit-so they were correct to accuse me, but for the wrong murder!! I am glad tho it kept me in the game longer! Carry on all, and have fun!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    "Tigger is that you?????? Where have you been my friend? Eeyore and I have been looking for you!"

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    I'd Love to whip up some Baklava!

*Turns into Greek Waiter Person*

Opa!

Bye the way, Pig Dudette, I have a name. You may call me Genie

Simba:

*Looking towards Pooh*

"You eat an awful lot of honey and I have eaten a lot of bugs in the past. Do you think that the bugs would taste better covered in honey?!!"
    Rich

"Oh little lion...EVERYTHING tastes better covered in honey. Now where is that Tigger?!?!?!"

OOC: Does anybody else find it amazing how incredibly quiet Lori (Tigger) is on this thread considering she never shuts up on the others?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    "Oh little lion...EVERYTHING tastes better covered in honey. Now where is that Tigger?!?!?!"

Simba:

"OK then, I'll go and find some bugs while you look for your friend and then we can try it together!"
    Rich

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    OOC: Does anybody else find it amazing how incredibly quiet Lori (Tigger) is on this thread considering she never shuts up on the others?!?!
    OOC she nevr finds time to make it here!!

Ah!!! Perhaps she's up to no good?!?!?!?.....
    Rich

Quote Originally Posted by trickster
    OOC she nevr finds time to make it here!!

Ah!!! Perhaps she's up to no good?!?!?!?.....
    OOC: Perhaps......but only the murderer knows for sure! Oh Lori.....where are you?????

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    While Tiggers are wonderful things, this one seems to be wonderfully absent.

OOC: This is not meant to be insulting to the Tigger Race or Lori, i just wanted it to fit the song

Page 56 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast