Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 64 of 66 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 990
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Murder at Epcot Begins!! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Originally Posted by dougitmcnuggit Great Game everybody! I'd love to be in on Murder at MGM! I'd like to suggest more murderers, since it makes it more difficult to pin ...
  1. #946
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    46,886
    Quote Originally Posted by dougitmcnuggit
    Great Game everybody!

    I'd love to be in on Murder at MGM!

    I'd like to suggest more murderers, since it makes it more difficult to pin which clues to which murderer. Also, for Melissa's sake, maybe allow for a citizen's arrest? LOL
    Thank you Doug!!! Somebody was listening!

  2. #947
    SnwhtNdwrfs's Avatar
    SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Posts
    45,956
    Which detectives "discovered" which murderer?


  3. #948
    Shere_Khan's Avatar
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,893
    PumpkinJack arrested Dissylove.
    The other pair got Trickster


    "Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

    "You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

  4. #949
    AimeeBelle's Avatar
    AimeeBelle is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    222
    It was a great game!!

    And if I didn't know better I was beginning to think I was guilty!!!

    Definately in for the next murder . I mean game.
    Aimee

  5. #950
    dzney4lyf's Avatar
    dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    in my own little world
    Posts
    12,747
    Quote Originally Posted by trickster
    ....Um?

    Lori has certainly got issues!!!
    you were the one killing people.. not me!!!

  6. #951
    trickster's Avatar
    trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster - NW England
    Posts
    45,918
    Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    you were the one killing people.. not me!!!

    I know!!!! lol !!
    Rich

    "Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

  7. #952
    trickster's Avatar
    trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster - NW England
    Posts
    45,918
    SIMBA's Statement:

    It is nothing more than those guys deserved!! If it wasn't for those pesky kids (worng show!!) there would have been more!!

    This is no place to have silly little girls running around. As for Mike - he had an eye on me for a long time and had to go. (!!). And, as for Beast - well he is bigger than me and may have become a threat in the near future: The oppotunity arose when I saw his week side of drinking his sorrows away.

    I have no remorse as you see, this is my pride land and to see it built on like this and have people passing through as though they owned the place is just not right.

    You see, there's something else you need to know - I am nothing like my father, Mufasa, as he is NOT my father - Scar was my father!! I found this out a long time ago. And to follow in his footsteps is an hono'u'r!!!

    Be Prepared - I will be back!!
    Rich

    "Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

  8. #953
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    46,886
    Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    you were the one killing people.. not me!!!

    Yeah but.....it was your fault that he KEPT killing people over and over and over and over again so successfully without being arrested!!!!

  9. #954
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    46,886
    Quote Originally Posted by trickster
    SIMBA's Statement:

    It is nothing more than those guys deserved!! If it wasn't for those pesky kids (worng show!!) there would have been more!!

    This is no place to have silly little girls running around. As for Mike - he had an eye on me for a long time and had to go. (!!). And, as for Beast - well he is bigger than me and may have become a threat in the near future: The oppotunity arose when I saw his week side of drinking his sorrows away.

    I have no remorse as you see, this is my pride land and to see it built on like this and have people passing through as though they owned the place is just not right.

    You see, there's something else you need to know - I am nothing like my father, Mufasa, as he is NOT my father - Scar was my father!! I found this out a long time ago. And to follow in his footsteps is an hono'u'r!!!

    Be Prepared - I will be back!!
    If you would have known earlier about Lori's "issues" and the fact that she was one of the detectives......would you have knocked her off? Rich, be VERY careful how you answer this....we don't want another Sunday!

  10. #955
    4Mickey's Avatar
    4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sailin' under me Jolly Roger
    Posts
    3,872
    Wow, was I in bad company throughout most of the game! I guess it goes to show: murderer or not... a pal is a pal!
    Totally didn't suspect Simba. I guess I don't see his mane as Brown, I always think of him as a golden color.

    Good Job guys! I'd love to play at MGM too!!!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

    "What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

  11. #956
    DissyLove's Avatar
    DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Back in Michigan.....
    Posts
    5,241
    OOC: Simba is taking credit for one of my murders!!! I killed Mike!!

    Sincerely, Pinnochio, from Folsom State Prison
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

  12. #957
    GaRain's Avatar
    GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Right here!!!
    Posts
    14,183
    OOC - I am totally in for another game, this was great!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!




  13. #958
    trickster's Avatar
    trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster - NW England
    Posts
    45,918
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    If you would have known earlier about Lori's "issues" and the fact that she was one of the detectives......would you have knocked her off? Rich, be VERY careful how you answer this....we don't want another Sunday!



    Sorry, It'll never happen again!!!
    Rich

    "Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

  14. #959
    trickster's Avatar
    trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster - NW England
    Posts
    45,918
    Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    OOC: Simba is taking credit for one of my murders!!! I killed Mike!!

    Sincerely, Pinnochio, from Folsom State Prison

    Sorry, Pinnochio, I just copied the names from post 919!!! lol
    Rich

    "Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

  15. #960
    DissyLove's Avatar
    DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Back in Michigan.....
    Posts
    5,241
    Quote Originally Posted by trickster
    Sorry, Pinnochio, I just copied the names from post 919!!! lol
    OOC: Yea, you should know who you murdered!!! I love the planning of that Mike murder...stake thru the eye on my favorite ride...that was poetry!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •