Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 9 of 66 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Murder at Epcot Begins!! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; ******************MANAGEMENT********************** Park Guests, I have just recieved word that there is a commotion going on over in Mexico's Pavillion. You may want to head over there as a group to ...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    ******************MANAGEMENT**********************

Park Guests,

I have just recieved word that there is a commotion going on over in Mexico's Pavillion. You may want to head over there as a group to see what is happening.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

AimeeBelle is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Miss Piggy: "Boy is the management around here bossy. But I must be at the center of what is going on. Come on Cruella, lets go to Mexico. Here shrimp, carry my bag for me."

*shoves bag at Grumpy as she leaves France*

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf
    OOC: LMAO!!!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

kngdmhrts3 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    grr, Belle, Mexico is such a long walk from France. Ah look boats, I don't want to go NEAR that scary cruella woman, she likes fur. Maybe we can get there first. :wnaders off towards the boats that cross the world showcase:

ooc sorry i forgot the name of the boats.

AlecTronic is offline Fear The Ears
    Mike: Nice. I gotta get taco, I'm starving!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Grumpy:
    *throws bag back at Piggy* "I will not carry any bacon bags around. I'm going to Mexico. Out of my way."

OCC: I am not really grumpy, well, usually!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    - Maybe it's a genetic experiment causing all the chaos! I have to see if I can catch him and help find his one true place!

figment'smoose is offline E-Ticket Holder
    figment: "better do what i'm told, all it takes is one little spark and we're all toast"

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Simba:
    "Commotion!! What - are the Hyenas on the prowl again? Have they broke into Epcot Pride Land?"
    "Let me lead the way, I'll look after everyone. No one will get hurt with me around, follow me!"
    *Simba starts trying to rally everyone to go with him in a group over to the Mexico Pavillion*
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

*Eeyore isn't a very fast walker....we JUST got to the UK*

"Come on Tigger and Eeyore, let's head over to Mexico. Maybe we can purchase some jumping beans so we can keep up with you Tigger!"

*Pooh guzzles down another Pooh squeeze bottle of honey and asks for 2 to go*

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Cruella: "That was a very nice perfume Miss Piggy. We'll probably need it in Mexico with all of these mongrels around us. I do wish I had my dragster coupe with me right now. These heels are killing me!"

*Slowly walks with Miss Piggy and the others towards the Mexico Pavillion*

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    "I am coming Pooh. Too bad those segways won't hold an eeyore...I will get there. You go on ahead...I will walk behind...oh well."

*head hung low, eeyore begins the trek around the world showcase, THE LONG WAY (is every way the long way from the UK to Mexico, hee hee).*

AimeeBelle is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Miss Piggy: "Why you nasty little man, what did you call me? I wouldn't let you carry my bags if you begged me."

*limps off with Cruella towards Mexico*

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AimeeBelle
    Miss Piggy: "Why you nasty little man, what did you call me? I wouldn't let you carry my bags if you begged me."

*limps off with Cruella towards Mexico*
    Simba:

"Well hello there, how are you? I've got a friend I think you should meet - who you might like!! His name is Pumbaa"

*Wanders of after introducing himself to try and find Pumbaa*
    Last edited by trickster; 11-30-2005 at 08:43 AM.
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Page 9 of 66 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast