Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss The Wish Game in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Mini-V your wish has been granted but sorry to notify you but as you drive out of the space they have the vehicles parked, all 4 of your tires are ...
    butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Mini-V your wish has been granted but sorry to notify you but as you drive out of the space they have the vehicles parked, all 4 of your tires are busted and all peoples plus driver will need to exit the ride vehicle.. never even went over 5 miles

I wish i could be one of the costume designers for fesitival of the lion king.
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Wish granted, but on opening night all the actors come out on stage in their costumes and **** Cheney is sitting in the front row, takes out his shot gun, and goes hunting on all of your costumes you just designed.

I wish I was a Disney Imagineer!!!

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    I don't think **** should be bleeped in this case considering it's a name.

Wish granted but the things you design are revolutionary garbage cans! Soon, after, they malfunction and all the garbage flows everywhere! eew.

I wish I was a famous celebrity.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Wish granted, but budget cuts force Disney to cancel all freebies for celebrities and you aren't invited to WDW for a VIP visit.

I wish Pal Mickey said less lame jokes and more interesting facts.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Wish Granted! But After listening to all of the facts that Pal Mickey has to tell you (which is only 10 things) His main computer chip fries and All the Pal Mickeys plot to take over Disney and tell the same ten facts over and over again!

I wish I could own my own jet to fly to Disney World when ever I wanted. :mickey:

Wish has been granted but unfortunately the pilot doesn't have you as owner has CHIP AND DALE, so won't let you get on..

I wish that i could be a voice actor for either the next Lion King movie or Pocahontas.

Wish granted but unfortunately, your part ends up being cut from the movie in the final role as seeing your character didn't contribute to the story at all... (Rafiki's Conscience)

I wish I could live to see WDW's 100th Anniversary

Wish has been granted, but unfortunately you had NO idea what was going on, so you missed out on all of the activities that your great grandchildren did WHEN THEY WENT...

I wish that i could come up with a good Esmerelda slang to go with my murder at MGM character.....

Wish granted but unfortunately your character gets killed off before you get a chance to say it. lol

I wish I had Sorcerer Mickey powers!! (Firework shooting/water fountain making/ the like)

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Wish granted, but causing water to rise up every time you raise your arms causes great alarm when you take a trip to the beach so you are forced to be put into a straight jacket to prevent further mishaps.

I wish someone would surprise me with a trip to Disneyland Paris for my birthday.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFREAK91
    Wish granted but unfortunately your character gets killed off before you get a chance to say it. lol

I wish I had Sorcerer Mickey powers!! (Firework shooting/water fountain making/ the like)
    OH HUSH HADES

Wish has been granted, but unfortunately after the trip has been paid in full and the works, they do a upgrade on their computers and loose all of your files, so you can't go

I wish that i could go to disney for 2 weeks and stay at a 5 star resort

Wish granted but when you get to Disney they then inform you that a 5 star is the second to lowest rating a hotel could get since their rating system changed on your flight down to Disney. So now the room is infested with ****roaches. YUCK!!

I wish I could go to Disney when ever I wanted and not have to worry about taking time off of work or how much money I needed.
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Pirate_Queen is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Wish granted, but you are a hobo who has to sneak in the laundry basket with the dirty costumes.

I wish Aladdin was my prince charming!!

"To all that come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

pirate queen your wish has been granted, but your second cousin twice removed did not understand what you were talking about and got you a MY PRINCE CHARMING Aladdin Doll... did you like that second cousin twice removed. hee hee hee hee

I wish that i could be one of the live performers in the festival of the lion king

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast