Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss The Wish Game in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Congratulations, you have just been mailed a DVD with 20 second video clips of every show in every park. Lucky for you, since it's a DVD, you don't have to ...
    DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Congratulations, you have just been mailed a DVD with 20 second video clips of every show in every park. Lucky for you, since it's a DVD, you don't have to wait!

I wish oh I wish I could go to the ball!
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Wish has been granted sir, but since you didn't specify what type of ball, you will be going to the toddlers preschool ball, and you will be the nice tall date of little 4 year old chrasathium bloom.... ah isn't that so sweet of you..

I wish for nice cool long days for when i go to disney, so that we can ride all the rides we want and see all the shows.
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Wish granted but since you only said cool and not a temperature range it is 20°F out when you are in the park and it makes it almost unbareable to be there but instead you risk getting frost bit just to ride the rides. But Disney had to close down all of the popular attractions for risk of ice on the tracks.. Sorry..

I wish I could take my whole family on a trip to Walt Disney world.
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Wish granted but it's JUST THAT... a trip... nothing more... you fly down to walt disney world, go to the front gate of magic kingdom and that's it... since you didn't purchase any tickets, they are not gonna risk the little children because you are screaming I WANNA GET IN, I WANNA GET IN..

I wish that i could see all exclusive pass to see beauty and the beast live on stage.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Wish granted. I show you MY used tickets - all framed and ready for hanging. (Show was great.)

I wish I could ride Expedition Everest and then be interviewed by Good Morning America to share my awesome experience.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Pirate_Queen is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I wish Stitch was part of my ohana!

"To all that come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

For mini-v your wish has been granted, you rode the totally awesome expedition everest a total of 9 times, good morning america called you for your interview, but unfortunately you got stuck on the subway to the set, and they didn't wait for you... SORRY

Pirate Queen your wish has been granted, you got a stitch sewed into your ohana.. now your family is tight as a drum...

I wish that i can be one of the main voice actresses for all the disney movies.

disneygurl213 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I wish I could ride Expedition Everest. I DON'T KNOW WHATS STOPPING ME!!! lol

The Magic still lives

Quote Originally Posted by disneygurl213
    I wish I could ride Expedition Everest. I DON'T KNOW WHATS STOPPING ME!!! lol
    hey disneygurl, you gotta grant a wish as well.... oh and by the way your character in virtual magic kingdom rode expedition everest 26 times.. woohoo... go girl

I wish that i can be one of the main voice actresses for all the disney movies.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Disneygirl213 your wish has been granted, but you end up in the same seat with someone who complained the whole time and ruined the ride for you. So now you have to psych yourself up to go on it again.

Butlers, I'm granting your wish as well. Unfortunately, all that voice work did you in and you have to go without talking for 6 weeks to let your voice heal.

I wish the food in the ABC Commissary in MGM Studios would improve.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Mini V, your wish is granted, only now the meals cost considerable more. A burger now will cost you $75.00, while a diet coke will run about $22.00.

I wish the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular had some new stunts in it.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    Mini V, your wish is granted, only now the meals cost considerable more. A burger now will cost you $75.00, while a diet coke will run about $22.00.
    LOL funny

Dissy, your wish has been granted, but i'm sorry to inform you that the new stunts didn't pass code, and had to be dropped out the day you were to arrive at MGM to check them out

I wish that Playhouse Disney live would add some new characters to the show at MGM

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Wish granted but the pupeteers sprain their wrists and the new puppets will just have to wait until after you're gone from WDW.

I wish my mother didn't try to stop my 1 day vacation tomorrow!!
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Wish granted but once you come back from AK and park hopping you are grounded for 1 month and cant go to disney for a year! But hey, at least you had your one day trip!!

I wish I was heading to Walt Disney world for my long weekend this weekend and it wouldnt be crowded!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast