Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss MURDER at MGM Studios!! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Tiger Lily: "My there are an awful lot of characters here. But nobody from my tribe."...
    DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Tiger Lily: "My there are an awful lot of characters here. But nobody from my tribe."
    Attached Images Attached Images  

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * I may not be exactly your tribe, Princess Tiger Lily, but we do hail from the same land and have common friends... and enemies I might add

(She says as she eyes up Captian Hook and Mr. Smee.... )*~*~*

Tiger Lily: "Why it is good to see a friendly face, Tink....Perhaps I shall do a safety dance to keep the evil Hook and his crew away..."
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Guests,

We are pleased to have everyone here today at Disney-MGM Studios. While the last few are still rolling in, let's get started.
    We have a special guest with us who will be guiding your VIP tour for the next few days.

*the lights dim and music plays*

Please help me to welcome......
    MIIINNNNNIIIEEEEE MOUSE!!!!!!

*the crowd cheers*

Minnie: Thank you, thank you. I am so excited to be your tour guide in this special event. I want to show you all the secrets and thrills that Walt Disney World has to offer. We will start our tour in MGM Studios and move on to the other parks in the next few days. This should be a tour you will never forget.

*As Minnie continues introducing the tour, the crowd gasps as the huge boulder from the stunt show has been released. At first they think it is all part of the show, until the boulder reaches an uncontrollable speed as it heads right for Minnie. Her back is turned. The guests are now screaming and yelling for her to get out of the way.*

Minnie: "Oh thank you! I know you are so excited to get started. I will not make you wait any longer. Welcome to the ...."

*The boulder strikes Minnie in mid sentence and she is smashed beneath it's weight. Screams and cries are heard from all over the auditorium.*

Management: "Who released that boulder? Get the police and an ambulance here as quickly as possible. Please try to remain calm!"

*As management scrambles around the stage, a large flag like peice of cloth is released from the ceiling. Written in large red letters is the message....

WHO'S NEXT???
    Last edited by Shere_Khan; 03-20-2006 at 07:42 PM.

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Esmerelda: "ooo my word, what in the world is going on, i bet Frollo has something to do with this!! oh that poor poor mouse"

** looks frantically around for the little lady dressed in feathers and her little friend that flies ***

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Esmerelda: " djali where are you, you blasted goat"

** searches high and low for her trusted sidekick, and watches out to see if frollo is any where near the scene**

Tiger Lily:"Oh, it can't be! Not that lovely mouse! Animals are a delicate balance of nature, and this one was so special to us all! Who could do such a thing?" ++Tiger Lily begins eyeing up the audience, noting a few villians in her sight. ++

RIP

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Koda: "don't look at me! I just asked if anybody wanted to race! I had nothing to do with that thing smushing her flat like a pancake. Hey look, a hidden mickey!"

***he points to the spot on the floor where Minnie's smashed body lay**
    Last edited by Stitch; 03-20-2006 at 09:42 PM.

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs
    Hey look, a hidden mickey!"

***he points to the spot on the floor where Minnie's smashed body lay**
    OOC: HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Last edited by Stitch; 03-20-2006 at 09:43 PM.

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Smee: "I had nothing to do with this, I was, I was, over there!"

*points to the ground behind the seats....*

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Hades - *Clicks a stopwatch* Yup right on time....*Notices angry guests* AWWW COME ON! You have to admit, that was pretty cool. HEY her time came! Don't look at me, I'm just an outside 3rd party with no purpose in this argument whatsoever.
    Last edited by Stitch; 03-20-2006 at 09:42 PM.

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    SMEE!!! You better not have had anything to do with this! I bet that mouse knew where Pan is hiding! Who released that Blasted Boulder!
    *Yells at Smee while pacing twirling his mustache*

ooc: I'm loving Koda's humor! I laughed out loud literally!
    Last edited by 4Mickey; 03-21-2006 at 01:14 AM.

Slade is offline B-Ticket Holder
    WAHAHAHAHEHEHEEEEEHOOOOHAHOHEHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEEEEEH AAAAAA!!!!!

Translation: Sorry I'm late. Bonzai and Shenzi needed me to catch a wildabeast for em. Lazy bums!!! Well, what do we have here... a mouse, huh? Mmm Tasty. Too bad I had nothing to do with it and can't have it for a snack. Some of you look yummy too!!!

OOC: I'll be in and out as Disney has me on horrible hours for a while. Just thought I'd let you all know, just in case.

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    OOC: Sorry I'm late in joining the game gang!

Maleficent:
    "Well, this is a pleasant surprise. I mean, oh how dreadful..."
    *looks over at her pet raven, whispering to him*
    "Did you enjoy that my pet? I know you would have rather caught the mouse yourself, perhaps there's more around this park."

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    Anyone else need a pic for their avatar?
    OOC: I already have an avatar, but if you have any other pics of Maleficent that are already sized I wouldn't mind using them elsewhere.

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast