Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Murder at Animal Kingdom Starts NOW! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; OOC: It's been four days since the arrest!!!!! Let the world know who's guilty already!!!!...
    PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    OOC: It's been four days since the arrest!!!!! Let the world know who's guilty already!!!!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFREAK91 View Post
    Yzma - *checks sundial in impatience*

OOC: LOL!

backdrop is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkTink918 View Post
    OOC: It's been four days since the arrest!!!!! Let the world know who's guilty already!!!!
    ooc: yeah

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    OOC: LOL!
    OOC - Thanks. But really, I am getting annoyed by my Yzma avatar
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    OOC: Ok, just to keep time passing, have you noticed that we have written 51 pages here? 51???? For the other games, they were about half of this.
    Boy, do we like to post or what!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    OOC: Ok ok!! I was waiting for certain people to get back but I will just go ahead and post it. Just need a little patience.

Bagheera: "Park guests! You can come out from hiding. There has been an arrest. Well....two arrests actually!"

Mowgli: "We're saved! We're saved!" *Mowgli starts jumping up and down*

Bagheera: "Our trusty detective Elizabeth Swann solved the case. She was the last detective left standing!"

Mowgli: "I knew she was one of the good guys!"

Bagheera: "Uh..yes Mowgli, but let me finish. These characters want to know what is going on. Elizabeth Swann arrested Jiminy Cricket for the murders of Chernabog, Figment, Wendy, and Ariel. She also arrested Belle for the murders of Guido, Anita, and Mater! She was right on both accounts! Lucky for her she got them in time since she was our last hope."

Mowgli: "Now we can sleep at night!"

Bagheera: "The police tell me that the murderers will be making their last statements to the guests of the park. Not that any of you want to hear from them, but alas, stay tuned for their statements. Thank you all for coming to the park. I only hope this little uh..incident..does not deter you from coming again."

OOC: I say Elizabeth Swann was the last remaining detective only because I have not heard from JMSuperHeroTeam in quite a while which was why I was waiting. She chose to murder seriouslydw (Maleficent and the other detective) but since I did not hear from her I am not sure if she PMed her or not with the murder. Therefore I did not post the murder. The other detectives who were offed were GaRain (Ariel) and Mater (Soccergirl), who only got it because she made a false accusation of Belle (she chose the wrong murders to fit her) and then Belle did away with her because she knew she was a detective. GaRain (Ariel) unfortunately was waiting for me to post the clues as to which murder goes with whom and unfortunately she got killed right before I did so.
    The killers almost won this one. Thanks for a great game and for being patient with me. It is hard to keep up to date, especially with trips and things people go on which can't be helped. I tried to move as quickly as possible. Thanks!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

C#ern@b0g is offline I have great faith in fools; self-confidence, my friends call it...
    OOC - Even though it was my first outing, and I died early, I think this was a very good game, and I look forward to the next one. Congratulations, Tink!
    I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it - Edgar Allan Poe

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    OOC: I should have known...That's awesome...Great game Tink. And thank you for catching them awful murderers. Well Done, my VP

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    OOC: YEAH FOR TINK!!!! Way to go!
    Of course, I would have solved it all if Katy had just posted one day earlier....but nooooo, we had to let Melissa kill me off!!!
    Even though this game was a little slow, I had fun and look forward to the next one. This was my first time being a detective, and I think having them work in pairs is a good idea.....like we had before.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    "Hi! I'm Dory! Anybody want to play a murder game? I hear they are fun!!!"

PrincePhillip97 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    OOC: That was awsome such a cool game! can't wait for the next one!!
    Mark

PrincePhillip97 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    OOC: for the next game im claiming the Beast!!!

stitch625 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    OOC: Congrats Tink! Whew, now it's time for Jessie to go to an AA meeting...

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    OOC: Great game, all!

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by stitch625 View Post
    OOC: Congrats Tink! Whew, now it's time for Jessie to go to an AA meeting...

OOC: HA! Jasmine is coming also.. Maybe we shouldn't go together. We'll turn the other Alcoholics OUTTTT.. RIIIIDEEEE OR DIIIIIIIIEEEE BABY
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast