Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Close your eyes and blink in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Ok, All Ears Net posted a request to have its readers send in their daydreams...close your eyes, click your heels together and blink - now where would you be at ...
    GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!

Close your eyes and blink

Ok, All Ears Net posted a request to have its readers send in their daydreams...close your eyes, click your heels together and blink - now where would you be at WDW?!!!
    I think this is a great idea...people sent in all kinds of stories, where they would be if they closed their eyes, even going back in time to revisit some favorite moments and/ or rides that are no longer there.

So, if you closed your eyes, clicked your heels and blinked - where would you be?
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

space mountain!!!
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    If I closed my eyes and blinked, I would be back to the first time I took my niece to Walt Disney World. We would be getting onto Big Thunder Mountain and she would be worried, as it was her very first roller coaster. During the ride, I couldn't tell who was screaming more, her or my mom. But when we got off, she was jumping up and down asking to go again.

Not only that, but she also rode Space Mountain in the front seat of the front car. Now, she is a Disney fanatic like me!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    I would be on Splash Moutain with all my friends. It was there first time there and my 7th, so I knew all about the dips. It was a great time, and I have the picture to show, we filled our own boat, it was a great time.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I have a similar story, this would be 1981, my first visit to the Magic Kingdom. I was eleven, my sister was 9, waiting in the looooong line for BTMRR in mid-July. My sister jumping up and down, sooo excited to ride it, me petrified. We finally get on, I ended up loving it, she cried the whole time and wanted it to stop. Nowadays she gets on every coaster she can find, the bigger the better.

My close your eyes and blink contribution would be this, same trip, it's late at night, we're on the monorail pulling away from the Magic Kingdom and me feeling so happy and sad at the same time. That was a very emotional moment for little 11 year old me, I'll never forget it.

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    With so many wonderful memories how could I pick just one ????

I'll start with this one... I would be back at Animal Kingdom, 3 years ago, watching my children's faces light up when they get to meet Mickey for the first time.

I'll post another one later...
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

whises.dreams is offline A-Ticket holder
    I would be back in Cinderella's Castle having breakfast w/ the Princess and watching the joy and amazement in my girls eyes. As they truly thought they were Princesses themselves.

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    Me...*sigh*...

I would be in the Fort Wilderness Campground with my Mom & Dad still married. I would be five or six again. And we would all be together again, no worries. We would be riding around on the golf cart, playing on the park, watching late night movies while making smores. And we would all be in our wonderful old leaky pop-up camper. I would be sleeping on one side, wrapped up in my sheets and my parents together on the other side. We would be traveling around Bay Lake and the Seven Seas Lagoon on the big boats that take you from resort to the Magic Kingdom. And when we would be going back to the campsite after a long and fun day at the Magic Kingdom, I would be placed between my loving parents, fast asleep. And with each morning, we would wake up to cereal in the camper to start another great day. We would go to River Country and swim around, follow the colorful birds (it edits the word p.e.a.c.o.c.k. for some reason ) around the Campground and even go out for dinner at Crockett's Tavern, which was when it was a real restaurant.

I miss my parents being married so much. I am happy that they found someone, but I miss those memories of going to Walt Disney World all together as a family. Enjoying all those times with joy, chaos, mystery, and excitement. If I could be any where and when, that is where I would be. Never to leave, so I would never have to see the separation of my parents.
    Last edited by nick.jeschke; 08-03-2006 at 11:02 PM.

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Watching the sharing a dream come true parade march down the street!!
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

mickey n minnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    At the end of Main Street, where we stopped on our way out on our final day in Disney, back a couple of trips to when I was younger.
    Last edited by mickey n minnie; 08-04-2006 at 03:31 PM.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me

**sings** I have a jar of dirt! I have a jar of dirt!

"Elizabeth?.....Hide the rum!"

Join the WDW Fan Club!!!

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    In MK, for the first time, aged 8. The whole thing was so magical!
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    I would be at the Contemporary Resort, in 1976, watching the fireworks out of our room window.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

i would be in standing in front of cindy castle the first time i ever went to wdw for my 5th birthday
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    on mr. toad's wild ride, i miss it so much
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

iluvdisney is offline B-Ticket Holder
    December 31 2005-January 1 2006
    We were in Epcot for New Years. There was so many things going on in Epcot and it was just a lot of fun
    Last edited by iluvdisney; 12-29-2006 at 11:03 AM.
    Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." -- Walt Disney

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast