Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Tell a Disney story in three words! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; One day I was in Tomorrowland, looking for my pin lanyard, which fell off my big burly neck and then saw a HUGE monster crawling out of a Cast Member's ...
    mynameismolly22 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    One day I was in Tomorrowland, looking for my pin lanyard, which fell off my big burly neck and then saw a HUGE monster crawling out of a Cast Member's pants! I was mortified! But then who should appear, but Michael Eisner! He quietly said, "Don't look now,but there's a huge monster climbing out of your pants!" Quickly I took his picture. Then it started to sing the theme from the Mickey Mouse Club and jump rope. Everyone gasped because it was really Mike Wasowski in a horrible disguise. Just then, a slimy, yet satisfying cool Dole Whip popped out from the top of Stitch's hands and landed on my Orange and Green striped socks which smelled like old leftover candy corn. Out of nowhere, this teeny tiny fairy stole my greenish looking fire stick that shoots out pixie dust. Just then, Goofy ran screaming that the pirates from the Halloween Party had kidnapped Mickey and took him inside Cinderella Castle where Captain Jack had locked him in the room where Walt's frozen turkey leg was dancing a jig. Suddenly, out of Captain Jack's bandana popped out a small world doll which started singing "Jingle Bell Rock" very softly but it seemed to be extremely anxious about something that only she could be anxious about. She stopped singing and looked around only to realize that everyone was wearing fake moustache-glasses and purple shoes.That's really weird, because Goofy was acting all goofy which proves that he's accurately named. Just then a huge talking duck slipped on a banana peel that dropped down from a monkey hanging upside down from the branch of The Swiss Family treehouse. The duck started tap dancing on a giant turkey leg until Figment came and started to sing, "Mary Had A Brand New Truck". The duck then zip lined down from Cinderella Castle and landed on Lou Mongello's shoulders. Lou then shouted, "What the Mouse?"and threw a Dole Pineapple Whip at a jumping Gus from Cinderella. He screamed and said, "See ya!" Then Lou spotted Minnie sitting outside the Main street Bakery eating a freshly baked loaf of cheese. When Minnie tried to kidnap Daisy, Lou suddenly tackled Minnie, but missed and crashed into Cinderella who was singing along with Belle and Jasmine. They were singing, "Bella Notte" and Belle forgot the lyrics so Jasmine grabbed the cheese and threw it at Lou who opened his mouth and yelled, "Parcheesi!!!" After that, Lou put on a Orange Sailor Suit, jumped up on the Astro Orbiter only to discover there's no food on interstellar flights. Lou yelled "What WE GOTTA PULL over to get churros?!" The captain of The Black Pearl threw a churro back at Lou and then shouted "Ahoy there Matey, here be your Grand Mighty Churro! The churro was absolutely delicious. Then, three hitchhiking ghosts went shopping at

wdfan is offline Thinking Orange Thoughts
    One day I was in Tomorrowland, looking for my pin lanyard, which fell off my big burly neck and then saw a HUGE monster crawling out of a Cast Member's pants! I was mortified! But then who should appear, but Michael Eisner! He quietly said, "Don't look now,but there's a huge monster climbing out of your pants!" Quickly I took his picture. Then it started to sing the theme from the Mickey Mouse Club and jump rope. Everyone gasped because it was really Mike Wasowski in a horrible disguise. Just then, a slimy, yet satisfying cool Dole Whip popped out from the top of Stitch's hands and landed on my Orange and Green striped socks which smelled like old leftover candy corn. Out of nowhere, this teeny tiny fairy stole my greenish looking fire stick that shoots out pixie dust. Just then, Goofy ran screaming that the pirates from the Halloween Party had kidnapped Mickey and took him inside Cinderella Castle where Captain Jack had locked him in the room where Walt's frozen turkey leg was dancing a jig. Suddenly, out of Captain Jack's bandana popped out a small world doll which started singing "Jingle Bell Rock" very softly but it seemed to be extremely anxious about something that only she could be anxious about. She stopped singing and looked around only to realize that everyone was wearing fake moustache-glasses and purple shoes.That's really weird, because Goofy was acting all goofy which proves that he's accurately named. Just then a huge talking duck slipped on a banana peel that dropped down from a monkey hanging upside down from the branch of The Swiss Family treehouse. The duck started tap dancing on a giant turkey leg until Figment came and started to sing, "Mary Had A Brand New Truck". The duck then zip lined down from Cinderella Castle and landed on Lou Mongello's shoulders. Lou then shouted, "What the Mouse?"and threw a Dole Pineapple Whip at a jumping Gus from Cinderella. He screamed and said, "See ya!" Then Lou spotted Minnie sitting outside the Main street Bakery eating a freshly baked loaf of cheese. When Minnie tried to kidnap Daisy, Lou suddenly tackled Minnie, but missed and crashed into Cinderella who was singing along with Belle and Jasmine. They were singing, "Bella Notte" and Belle forgot the lyrics so Jasmine grabbed the cheese and threw it at Lou who opened his mouth and yelled, "Parcheesi!!!" After that, Lou put on a Orange Sailor Suit, jumped up on the Astro Orbiter only to discover there's no food on interstellar flights. Lou yelled "What WE GOTTA PULL over to get churros?!" The captain of The Black Pearl threw a churro back at Lou and then shouted "Ahoy there Matey, here be your Grand Mighty Churro! The churro was absolutely delicious. Then, three hitchhiking ghosts went shopping at the Emporium. Once
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819