Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Tell a Disney story in three words! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; a cast member...
    disneymaniac86 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    a cast member
    My name is Emily and I am addicted to Walt Disney World. There, I said it and I'm proud.

Louis Mongello, you are my hero!

Moving to St. Petersburg, FL in November!!!
    I will be at WDW every two weeks then... I can't wait!

Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!
    (Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member.) So i was..
    Got Disney?

HappyDznyCamper is offline Annual Passholder
    (Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was)going to ask,
    Maggie

Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!
    (Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask,) where the restrooms...
    Got Disney?

o&a pluto is offline B-Ticket Holder
    (Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms,)then I thaught...
    Ramone,Go Stand On Line For Space Mountain For Me.

"PUNCHIN OUT"

dizny1 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    (Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught) I might miss

HappyDznyCamper is offline Annual Passholder
    Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade.
    Maggie

Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided...

Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and

"PUNCHIN OUT"

Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the...

Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate.After

"PUNCHIN OUT"

ky71 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate. After tying my shoes

Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate. After tying my shoes, I went for

"PUNCHIN OUT"

ky71 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate. After tying my shoes, I went for a mickey ice-cream

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Two More Weeks!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast