Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Tell a Disney story in three words! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey ...
    dizny1 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate. After tying my shoes, I went for a mickey ice-cream bar, then decided

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Not sure when this one changed.

o&a pluto is offline B-Ticket Holder

Check the post right before you typed 2 more weeks
    Ramone,Go Stand On Line For Space Mountain For Me.

"PUNCHIN OUT"

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    Quote Originally Posted by o&a pluto View Post

Check the post right before you typed 2 more weeks
    What happened was Snw posted in the wrong thread, we have a similar one going on that is "Disney in 3 Words"
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate. After tying my shoes, I went for a mickey ice-cream bar,then decided to stop in

"PUNCHIN OUT"

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate. After tying my shoes, I went for a mickey ice-cream bar,then decided to stop in and check if

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

First Timer is offline I saw the Mouse now I want to go back!
    Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate. After tying my shoes, I went for a mickey ice-cream bar,then decided to stop in and check if Mickey was signing

alalune042 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate. After tying my shoes, I went for a mickey ice-cream bar,then decided to stop in and check if Mickey was signing autographs, and he
    NADIA

a dream is a wish your heart makes

Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate. After tying my shoes, I went for a mickey ice-cream bar,then decided to stop in and check if Mickey was signing autographs,and he was.Great I

"PUNCHIN OUT"

Kymie is offline B-Ticket Holder
    thought. Meanwhile, Donald

Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate. After tying my shoes, I went for a mickey ice-cream bar,then decided to stop in and check if Mickey was signing autographs,and he was.Great I thought. Meanwhile, Donald was waving his

"PUNCHIN OUT"

dizfanfamily is offline Are we there YET???
    Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate. After tying my shoes, I went for a mickey ice-cream bar,then decided to stop in and check if Mickey was signing autographs,and he was.Great I thought. Meanwhile, Donald was waving his tail with big
    1978, 83 Contemporary Garden, 2001 Contemporary Tower MK Side (Honeymoon),
    2002 Grand Floridian, 2003 Wilderness Lodge (Christmas @ WDW),
    2005 Saratoga Springs (DVC Member), 2006 Boardwalk Villas,
    2007 -- Saratoga Springs (April & December), 2008 -- SSR (March), BWV (Oct), POFQ (Dec)

Planning our next trip...

Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate. After tying my shoes, I went for a mickey ice-cream bar,then decided to stop in and check if Mickey was signing autographs,and he was.Great I thought. Meanwhile, Donald was waving his tail with big smerk on his

"PUNCHIN OUT"

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate. After tying my shoes, I went for a mickey ice-cream bar,then decided to stop in and check if Mickey was signing autographs,and he was.Great I thought. Meanwhile, Donald was waving his tail with big smerk on his face. Then I

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......

HappyDznyCamper is offline Annual Passholder
    Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate. After tying my shoes, I went for a mickey ice-cream bar,then decided to stop in and check if Mickey was signing autographs,and he was.Great I thought. Meanwhile, Donald was waving his tail with big smerk on his face. Then I had a brilliant
    Maggie

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast