Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Tell a Disney story in three words! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey ...
    ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough
    Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate. After tying my shoes, I went for a mickey ice-cream bar,then decided to stop in and check if Mickey was signing autographs,and he was.Great I thought. Meanwhile, Donald was waving his tail with big smerk on his face. Then Ihad a brilliant spasm attack that
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate. After tying my shoes, I went for a mickey ice-cream bar,then decided to stop in and check if Mickey was signing autographs,and he was.Great I thought. Meanwhile, Donald was waving his tail with big smerk on his face. Then I had a brilliant spasm attack that left me in

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......

dizfanfamily is offline Are we there YET???
    Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate. After tying my shoes, I went for a mickey ice-cream bar,then decided to stop in and check if Mickey was signing autographs,and he was.Great I thought. Meanwhile, Donald was waving his tail with big smerk on his face. Then I had a brilliant spasm attack that left me in a state of
    1978, 83 Contemporary Garden, 2001 Contemporary Tower MK Side (Honeymoon),
    2002 Grand Floridian, 2003 Wilderness Lodge (Christmas @ WDW),
    2005 Saratoga Springs (DVC Member), 2006 Boardwalk Villas,
    2007 -- Saratoga Springs (April & December), 2008 -- SSR (March), BWV (Oct), POFQ (Dec)

Planning our next trip...

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate. After tying my shoes, I went for a mickey ice-cream bar,then decided to stop in and check if Mickey was signing autographs,and he was.Great I thought. Meanwhile, Donald was waving his tail with big smerk on his face. Then I had a brilliant spasm attack that left me in a state of shock. Then I

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......

dizfanfamily is offline Are we there YET???
    Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate. After tying my shoes, I went for a mickey ice-cream bar,then decided to stop in and check if Mickey was signing autographs,and he was.Great I thought. Meanwhile, Donald was waving his tail with big smerk on his face. Then I had a brilliant spasm attack that left me in a state of shock. Then I waded into the
    1978, 83 Contemporary Garden, 2001 Contemporary Tower MK Side (Honeymoon),
    2002 Grand Floridian, 2003 Wilderness Lodge (Christmas @ WDW),
    2005 Saratoga Springs (DVC Member), 2006 Boardwalk Villas,
    2007 -- Saratoga Springs (April & December), 2008 -- SSR (March), BWV (Oct), POFQ (Dec)

Planning our next trip...

LittleMermaid is offline ...You can just stay here and watch for sharks :)
    Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate. After tying my shoes, I went for a mickey ice-cream bar,then decided to stop in and check if Mickey was signing autographs,and he was.Great I thought. Meanwhile, Donald was waving his tail with big smerk on his face. Then I had a brilliant spasm attack that left me in a state of shock. Then I waded into the unknown abyss of
    Kari
    Don't be such a Guppie

We wants the REDHEAD!!!
    ...OF COURSE, THERE'S ALWAYS MY WAY

o&a pluto is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate. After tying my shoes, I went for a mickey ice-cream bar,then decided to stop in and check if Mickey was signing autographs,and he was.Great I thought. Meanwhile, Donald was waving his tail with big smerk on his face. Then I had a brilliant spasm attack that left me in a state of shock. Then I waded into the unknown abyss of the Little Mermaid's
    Last edited by o&a pluto; 05-07-2007 at 12:46 PM. Reason: not bold
    Ramone,Go Stand On Line For Space Mountain For Me.

"PUNCHIN OUT"

LittleMermaid is offline ...You can just stay here and watch for sharks :)
    Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate. After tying my shoes, I went for a mickey ice-cream bar,then decided to stop in and check if Mickey was signing autographs,and he was.Great I thought. Meanwhile, Donald was waving his tail with big smerk on his face. Then I had a brilliant spasm attack that left me in a state of shock. Then I waded into the unknown abyss of the Little Mermaid's grotto. After that
    Kari
    Don't be such a Guppie

We wants the REDHEAD!!!
    ...OF COURSE, THERE'S ALWAYS MY WAY

fortuosity is offline NOW APPROACHING...
    Trapped in the Earful Tower with the Animaniacs
    Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate. After tying my shoes, I went for a mickey ice-cream bar,then decided to stop in and check if Mickey was signing autographs,and he was.Great I thought. Meanwhile, Donald was waving his tail with big smerk on his face. Then I had a brilliant spasm attack that left me in a state of shock. Then I waded into the unknown abyss of the Little Mermaid's grotto. After that I danced gleefully
    More Beer? What For Nothing Helps... Get Me Five Dozen Eggs Instead
    Imagination! Imagination! A Dream Can Be A Dream Come True With Just A Spark In Me And You

America, Keep On Flying Now. Keep Your Spirit Free, Facing New Frontiers

Cinderella CastleSpaceship EarthTree Of LifeEarful Tower

WDWRadiofrmday1 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate. After tying my shoes, I went for a mickey ice-cream bar,then decided to stop in and check if Mickey was signing autographs,and he was.Great I thought. Meanwhile, Donald was waving his tail with big smerk on his face. Then I had a brilliant spasm attack that left me in a state of shock. Then I waded into the unknown abyss of the Little Mermaid's grotto. After that I danced gleefully down main street
    WDW Trips
    October 2003- Grand Floridian
    December 2005- Wilderness Lodge
    October 2006- French Quarter
    October 2007- Saratoga Springs
    December 2008- Old Key West
    June 2009- Animal Kingdom Lodge
    March 2010- Bay Lake Tower
    January 2011- Bay Lake Tower
    can't wait!!!

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate. After tying my shoes, I went for a mickey ice-cream bar,then decided to stop in and check if Mickey was signing autographs,and he was.Great I thought. Meanwhile, Donald was waving his tail with big smerk on his face. Then I had a brilliant spasm attack that left me in a state of shock. Then I waded into the unknown abyss of the Little Mermaid's grotto. After that I danced gleefully down main street, then proceed to
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

fortuosity is offline NOW APPROACHING...
    Trapped in the Earful Tower with the Animaniacs
    Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate. After tying my shoes, I went for a mickey ice-cream bar,then decided to stop in and check if Mickey was signing autographs,and he was.Great I thought. Meanwhile, Donald was waving his tail with big smerk on his face. Then I had a brilliant spasm attack that left me in a state of shock. Then I waded into the unknown abyss of the Little Mermaid's grotto. After that I danced gleefully down main street, then proceed to the restrooms where
    More Beer? What For Nothing Helps... Get Me Five Dozen Eggs Instead
    Imagination! Imagination! A Dream Can Be A Dream Come True With Just A Spark In Me And You

America, Keep On Flying Now. Keep Your Spirit Free, Facing New Frontiers

Cinderella CastleSpaceship EarthTree Of LifeEarful Tower

MickeyMaz is offline A-Ticket holder
    Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate. After tying my shoes, I went for a mickey ice-cream bar,then decided to stop in and check if Mickey was signing autographs,and he was.Great I thought. Meanwhile, Donald was waving his tail with big smerk on his face. Then I had a brilliant spasm attack that left me in a state of shock. Then I waded into the unknown abyss of the Little Mermaid's grotto. After that I danced gleefully down main street, then proceed to the restrooms where I washed my
    The Maz Disney Blog: http://themazdisneyblog.blogspot.com/
    The "We're Going to WDW" Podcast: http://wgtwdw.podbean.com/

WDWRadiofrmday1 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate. After tying my shoes, I went for a mickey ice-cream bar,then decided to stop in and check if Mickey was signing autographs,and he was.Great I thought. Meanwhile, Donald was waving his tail with big smerk on his face. Then I had a brilliant spasm attack that left me in a state of shock. Then I waded into the unknown abyss of the Little Mermaid's grotto. After that I danced gleefully down main street, then proceed to the restrooms where I washed my big and ugly
    WDW Trips
    October 2003- Grand Floridian
    December 2005- Wilderness Lodge
    October 2006- French Quarter
    October 2007- Saratoga Springs
    December 2008- Old Key West
    June 2009- Animal Kingdom Lodge
    March 2010- Bay Lake Tower
    January 2011- Bay Lake Tower
    can't wait!!!

Sparrowni2010 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Once there was a man named Walt, who wanted all my money! So, I went to toontown bringing my character book. He Also wanted me to have this great Mickey hat that was only fifty bucks! So I said sure why not?To my surprize I bought it and went to The Rock'n'Roll Roller coaster to scream aloud just then Donald came around the corner and started to sing the Hokey Pokey then he saw me then i was like where's the restroom? I wandered around till i found a cast member. So i was going to ask where the restrooms then I thaught I might miss the 3pm parade, so I decided to spin and run toward the main gate. After tying my shoes, I went for a mickey ice-cream bar,then decided to stop in and check if Mickey was signing autographs,and he was.Great I thought. Meanwhile, Donald was waving his tail with big smerk on his face. Then I had a brilliant spasm attack that left me in a state of shock. Then I waded into the unknown abyss of the Little Mermaid's grotto. After that I danced gleefully down main street, then proceed to the restrooms where I washed my big and ugly pimple on my

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast