Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Walt Disney Quote of the Day in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; "I just want to leave you with this thought, that it's just been sort of a dress rehearsal and we're just getting started. So if any of you start resting ...
    tiggerguy is offline As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly
    "I just want to leave you with this thought, that it's just been sort of a dress rehearsal and we're just getting started. So if any of you start resting on your laurels, I mean just forget it because ... we are just getting started."
    - Walt Disney on Disneyland
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

2 for 1 day

"Welcome to a little bit of Florida here in California. This is where the early planning is taking place for our so-called Disney World project. Now the purpose of this film is to bring you up to date about some of the plans for Disney World." - Walt Disney

"We hope it will be unlike anything else on this Earth: a fair, an amusement park, an exhibition, a city from Arabian nights, a metropolis of the future. A place of hopes and dreams, facts and fancy, all in one." - Walt Disney
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Once a man has tasted freedom he will never be content to be a slave. That is why I believe that this frightfulness we see everywhere today is only temporary. Tomorrow will be better for as long as America keeps alive the ideals of freedom and a better life. All men will want to be free and share our way of life. There must be so much that I should have said, but haven't. What I will say now is just what most of us are probably thinking every day. I thank God and America for the right to live and raise my family under the flag of tolerance, democracy and freedom.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456