Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Walt Disney Quote of the Day in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; "I just want to leave you with this thought, that it's just been sort of a dress rehearsal and we're just getting started. So if any of you start resting ...
    tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    "I just want to leave you with this thought, that it's just been sort of a dress rehearsal and we're just getting started. So if any of you start resting on your laurels, I mean just forget it because ... we are just getting started."
    - Walt Disney on Disneyland
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

2 for 1 day

"Welcome to a little bit of Florida here in California. This is where the early planning is taking place for our so-called Disney World project. Now the purpose of this film is to bring you up to date about some of the plans for Disney World." - Walt Disney

"We hope it will be unlike anything else on this Earth: a fair, an amusement park, an exhibition, a city from Arabian nights, a metropolis of the future. A place of hopes and dreams, facts and fancy, all in one." - Walt Disney
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Once a man has tasted freedom he will never be content to be a slave. That is why I believe that this frightfulness we see everywhere today is only temporary. Tomorrow will be better for as long as America keeps alive the ideals of freedom and a better life. All men will want to be free and share our way of life. There must be so much that I should have said, but haven't. What I will say now is just what most of us are probably thinking every day. I thank God and America for the right to live and raise my family under the flag of tolerance, democracy and freedom.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456