Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Ultimate Disney Questionaire!!! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 1. What ride would you ride during a hurricane? 2. What piece of furniture would you choose to keep from any park? 3. Which park would you have a go ...
    Ayhab is offline D-Ticket Holder

Ultimate Disney Questionaire!!!

1. What ride would you ride during a hurricane?
    2. What piece of furniture would you choose to keep from any park?
    3. Which park would you have a go cart race in?
    4. Which park would you have a laser tag tournament in?
    5. What ride would you have a fashion show on?
    6. Which ride would you model your home after?
    7. Which park would you choose for each season?
    8. Which park would you propose in?
    9. Which park would you have a wedding in?
    10. Which ride would you spend a night in?
    11. Which ride would you put in your backyard?
    12. If you had to pick one park from the 4, that would not be destroyed by an alien race, which park would it be?
    13. If you had to turn one ride into a movie theatre, which one would you choose?
    14. If you had to turn one ride into a restaurant, which one would you choose?
    15. Which ride would you turn into a Night Club?
    16. Which ride would you turn into a haunted house for Halloween, excluding Haunted Mansion, and Tower of Terror?
    17. Which park would you have a scavenger hunt in? And where would you hide the grand prize?

*If you have some of your questions, add on and post em!
    Ayhab the Arab
    It's amazing to think that this all started with one little mouse.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Ultimate Disney Questionaire!!!
    1. What ride would you ride during a hurricane? Tomorrowland Indy Speedway, the ride could use a little excitement!!
    2. What piece of furniture would you choose to keep from any park? Just about anything in Minnie or Mickey's Country House in Toontown, but if I were to pick one thing, how about the bed!!
    3. Which park would you have a go cart race in? Magic Kingdom
    4. Which park would you have a laser tag tournament in? Animal Kingdom
    5. What ride would you have a fashion show on? Small World??
    6. Which ride would you model your home after? Again I would have to go with Minnie or Mickey's Country House (I know it's not a ride)
    7. Which park would you choose for each season? Florida really doesn't have seasons, so I'll just go with all of them
    8. Which park would you propose in? Magic Kingdom
    9. Which park would you have a wedding in? Magic Kingdom
    10. Which ride would you spend a night in? Pirates of the Carribean (with the Johnny Depp look alike)
    11. Which ride would you put in your backyard? Swiss Family Treehouse
    12. If you had to pick one park from the 4, that would not be destroyed by an alien race, which park would it be? The original, Magic Kingdom
    13. If you had to turn one ride into a movie theatre, which one would you choose? Soarin
    14. If you had to turn one ride into a restaurant, which one would you choose? Test Track (talk about losing your lunch)
    15. Which ride would you turn into a Night Club? The Great Movie Ride
    16. Which ride would you turn into a haunted house for Halloween, excluding Haunted Mansion, and Tower of Terror? Dinosaur
    17. Which park would you have a scavenger hunt in? And where would you hide the grand prize? Epcot, would hide the grand prize in the middle of the fountain!
    Last edited by GIOny; 10-16-2006 at 10:01 PM.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

flutter is offline Moderator
    1. What ride would you ride during a hurricane? Pirates
    2. What piece of furniture would you choose to keep from any park? Mickeys Bed
    3. Which park would you have a go cart race in? Epcot, worldshowcase
    4. Which park would you have a laser tag tournament in? AK
    5. What ride would you have a fashion show on? GMR
    6. Which ride would you model your home after? Haunted Mansion
    7. Which park would you choose for each season? winter-MGM, spring-MK, summer-Epcot, Fall-AK
    8. Which park would you propose in?MK
    9. Which park would you have a wedding in? MK
    10. Which ride would you spend a night in? HM
    11. Which ride would you put in your backyard? Safari
    12. If you had to pick one park from the 4, that would not be destroyed by an alien race, which park would it be? MK
    13. If you had to turn one ride into a movie theatre, which one would you choose?COP
    14. If you had to turn one ride into a restaurant, which one would you choose? Spaceship Earth
    15. Which ride would you turn into a Night Club? IASM
    16. Which ride would you turn into a haunted house for Halloween, excluding Haunted Mansion, and Tower of Terror? IASW
    17. Which park would you have a scavenger hunt in? And where would you hide the grand prize? MK, My Castle

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    1. What ride would you ride during a hurricane?Anything INSIDE!
    2. What piece of furniture would you choose to keep from any park? A table from Cinderella's Royal Table
    5. What ride would you have a fashion show on? Soarin'
    6. Which ride would you model your home after? The Tree of Life
    7. Which park would you choose for each season? Spring: Animal Kingdom, Summer: Blizzard Beach, Fall: MGM, Winter: Magic Kingdom
    8. Which park would you propose in? Magic Kindom or Epcot (although I'd rather be proposed to in one of those parks
    9. Which park would you have a wedding in? Magic Kingdom
    10. Which ride would you spend a night in? Pirates, to see if it's really haunted
    11. Which ride would you put in your backyard? Either Splash Mountain or Expedition Everest
    12. If you had to pick one park from the 4, that would not be destroyed by an alien race, which park would it be? Magic Kingdom
    13. If you had to turn one ride into a movie theatre, which one would you choose? The Great Movie Ride
    14. If you had to turn one ride into a restaurant, which one would you choose? The Tiki Room
    15. Which ride would you turn into a Night Club? Soarin'
    16. Which ride would you turn into a haunted house for Halloween, excluding Haunted Mansion, and Tower of Terror? Peter Pan's Flight
    17. Which park would you have a scavenger hunt in? And where would you hide the grand prize? The Magic Kingdom, and in the "apartment" in Cinderella Castle
    Last edited by PinkTink918; 10-16-2006 at 10:53 PM. Reason: I can't read sometimes

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Welcome to the site...interesting questions... Here is a collabaration of the other half and I answering.

1. What ride would you ride during a hurricane? Splash Mountain-you are gonna get wet anyway
    2. What piece of furniture would you choose to keep from any park? Mickey's kitchen table ---I need a new one and it matches my kitchen
    3. Which park would you have a go cart race in? Epcot ---tons of room
    4. Which park would you have a laser tag tournament in? Animal Kingdom--lots of foliage to hide in
    5. What ride would you have a fashion show on? IASW--built in models
    6. Which ride would you model your home after? Haunted Mansion--what else?
    7. Which park would you choose for each season? Spring--MK Summer--Blizzard Beach Winter--AK Fall--MGM
    8. Which park would you propose in? Epcot--choose the country you wish
    9. Which park would you have a wedding in? MK--the castle as a background is a given
    10. Which ride would you spend a night in? American Adventure or COP--the other half slept well in both
    11. Which ride would you put in your backyard? Space Mountain
    12. If you had to pick one park from the 4, that would not be destroyed by an alien race, which park would it be? MK
    13. If you had to turn one ride into a movie theatre, which one would you choose? Mickey's Philharmagic--3D movies coooool!
    14. If you had to turn one ride into a restaurant, which one would you choose? Country Bears--so the other half could sing "Blood on the Saddle" while eating a rare steak
    15. Which ride would you turn into a Night Club? Buzz Lightyear
    16. Which ride would you turn into a haunted house for Halloween, excluding Haunted Mansion, and Tower of Terror? Jungle Cruise
    17. Which park would you have a scavenger hunt in? And where would you hide the grand prize? MK, in the castle

SaraHThunderRR is offline A-Ticket holder
    Splash Mountain.

anything from Minnie's Country Home.

Epcot because it'd be a pretty easy track.

Animal Kingdom.

Small World?

Cinderella's Castle! (i know, it's not a ride)

Spring - Animal Kingdom, Summer - Epcot, Fall - MGM, Winter - Magic Kingdom

Cinderella's Castle, so Magic Kingdom.

Animal Kingdom -- it's beautiful!

Pirates of the Caribbean or Dumbo!

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad or Primevil Whirl.

12. If you had to pick one park from the 4, that would not be destroyed by an alien race, which park would it be?
    Magic Kingdom.

13. If you had to turn one ride into a movie theatre, which one would you choose?
    Mickey's PhilharMagic, i love 3d.

Pirates of the Caribbean. eating cookies during a Pirates' raid, nothing better!
    Space Mountain.

16. Which ride would you turn into a haunted house for Halloween, excluding Haunted Mansion, and Tower of Terror?
    Jungle Cruise or El Rio Del Tiempo.

17. Which park would you have a scavenger hunt in? And where would you hide the grand prize?
    Epcot, in one of the countries.
    A dream is a wish your heart makes.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    1. What ride would you ride during a hurricane? - Expedition Everest
    2. What piece of furniture would you choose to keep from any park? - Madame Leota's Table
    3. Which park would you have a go cart race in? - MK
    4. Which park would you have a laser tag tournament in? - Epcot
    5. What ride would you have a fashion show on? - TTA
    6. Which ride would you model your home after? - POTC
    Spring - Epcot
    Summer - MGM
    Winter -DAK
    Fall - MK
    8. Which park would you propose in? - MK (been there done that... long story)
    9. Which park would you have a wedding in? - MK
    10. Which ride would you spend a night in? - Haunted Mansion
    11. Which ride would you put in your backyard? - HM or POTC
    12. If you had to pick one park from the 4, that would not be destroyed by an alien race, which park would it be? - MK
    13. If you had to turn one ride into a movie theatre, which one would you choose? - Great Movie Ride
    14. If you had to turn one ride into a restaurant, which one would you choose? - Enchanted Tiki Room for some good Chinese
    15. Which ride would you turn into a Night Club? - Tower of Terror
    16. Which ride would you turn into a haunted house for Halloween, excluding Haunted Mansion, and Tower of Terror? - Mickey's Country House
    17. Which park would you have a scavenger hunt in? And where would you hide the grand prize? - MK. "The Spot"
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Pretty much any indoor ride.

While it's not furniture in the park, I'd like to take a doombuggy home and make it a seat in my living room.

I'd have to say Magic Kingdom since it's basically one huge circle and you wouldn't have to turn around.

Animal Kingdom... lots to hide behind.

If I'm a model... I'd have to chose a dark ride like Spaceship Earth or Haunted Mansion so no one could see me.

Carousel of Progress

Epcot - Summer
    Animal Kingdom - Spring
    Magic Kingdom - Fall
    MGM - Winter

Well, I'm already married... and I wouldn't propose... but I would've liked to have been proposed to on the TTA at Magic Kingdom.

Ooo tough one... I'll have to go with Magic Kingdom because of the castle/princess thing.

This depends on if I have to ride it or can be walking around. If I'm riding it I'd say Spaceship Earth cuz I could get comfy and there is nothing so loud or obnoxious as to keep me awake if I chose to sleep. If I can be walking around doing whatever, with no CMs to catch me, I'd say Journey Into Imagination so I could go behind the scenes and find the old Dreamfinder carousel.

Well I know I'd have to have a pretty **** big back yard for this but I'd say Horizons (if it still existed). I could ride that 100 times a day and still love it.

Epcot - can't live without it

Well I would have to say none... I don't want any more rides gutted or changed.

If I could leave everything as is and just put tables where the track is today I'd say Ellen's Energy Adventure.

Stich's Great Escape - everyone dancing in a circle around Stich.

Dinosaur - could change it from dinosaurs to ghost/gouls etc. and make the story line a ride through h e l l.

Ooooo all of them... each would be so fun to scavenger.
    Grand Prizes:
    MK - In one of the old queues for the skyway
    Epcot - In Figment's fridge
    Animal Kingdom - In the Yeti's paw
    MGM - Inside the ship from the Navigator
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

disneyveteran is offline 24 trips to the World and counting
    1. What ride would you ride during a hurricane? Haunted Mansion

2. What piece of furniture would you choose to keep from any park? Minnie Mouse's chair

3. Which park would you have a go cart race in? Epcot

5. What ride would you have a fashion show on? It's a Small World

6. Which ride would you model your home after? Snow White's Scary Adventure

Spring Epcot

Summer MGM

Winter Magic Kingdom

Fall Animal Kingdom

8. Which park would you propose in? Magic Kingdom

9. Which park would you have a wedding in? Epcot in Italy

10. Which ride would you spend a night in? Imgaination

11. Which ride would you put in your backyard? Tower of Terror

12. If you had to pick one park from the 4, that would not be destroyed by an alien race, which park would it be? Magic Kingdom

13. If you had to turn one ride into a movie theatre, which one would you choose? Great Movie Ride

14. If you had to turn one ride into a restaurant, which one would you choose? Star Wars

15. Which ride would you turn into a Night Club? Rock N Roll Roller Coaster

16. Which ride would you turn into a haunted house for Halloween, excluding Haunted Mansion, and Tower of Terror? Jungle Cruise

17. Which park would you have a scavenger hunt in? And where would you hide the grand prize? Magic Kingdom and I'd hide the grand prize in the old Skyway chalet by IASW
    TINA

2009 April Boardwalk & Beach Club Villas
    2008 July Polynesian Conceierge
    2008 March Beach Club Villas
    2007 July Contemporary Concierge
    2007 April Grand Floridian Concierge/Beach Club Villas
    2006 July The Villas at the Wilderness Lodge
    2006 April Polynesian Concierge
    2005 Contemporary/Grand Floridian Concierge
    2004 Grand Floridian Concierge
    2003 Polynesian Concierge
    2002 Beach Club Villas
    2001 Polynesian
    2000 Polynesian

magikindom is offline It's Yeti time!
    1. What ride would you ride during a hurricane?-Thunder Mountin
    2. What piece of furniture would you choose to keep from any park?-
    3. Which park would you have a go cart race in?-Epoct
    4. Which park would you have a laser tag tournament in?-MK
    5. What ride would you have a fashion show on?-Rok'n'rollercoaster
    6. Which ride would you model your home after?-HM
    Winter-Magic Kindom
    Spring-Animal Kingdom
    Summer-MGM
    Fall-Epcot
    8. Which park would you propose in?- MK
    9. Which park would you have a wedding in?-MK
    10. Which ride would you spend a night in?-HM
    11. Which ride would you put in your backyard?-Kilinmongaro Saffari
    12. If you had to pick one park from the 4, that would not be destroyed by an alien race, which park would it be?-MK
    13. If you had to turn one ride into a movie theatre, which one would you choose?-Sorin
    14. If you had to turn one ride into a restaurant, which one would you choose?-Potc
    15. Which ride would you turn into a Night Club?-Potc
    16. Which ride would you turn into a haunted house for Halloween, excluding Haunted Mansion, and Tower of Terror?-The Mailstorm
    17. Which park would you have a scavenger hunt in? And where would you hide the grand prize?-MK,The TTA
    I'm only happy in Disney World
    I am still a proud pod person
    Keep on babbeling

uratoon is offline Going back for 5 free days at any Deluxe!!!
    Where the humidity is the same as the temperature!!
    1. What ride would you ride during a hurricane? Haunted Mansion
    2. What piece of furniture would you choose to keep from any park? Mickeys bed from his house in Toontown
    3. Which park would you have a go cart race in? Epcot
    4. Which park would you have a laser tag tournament in? MGM
    5. What ride would you have a fashion show on? TTA
    6. Which ride would you model your home after? Haunted Mansion (no dusting)
    Winter - AK
    Spring - Epcot
    Summer - MGM
    Fall - MK
    8. Which park would you propose in? MK if I were to propose to anyone.
    10. Which ride would you spend a night in? Splash Mountain
    11. Which ride would you put in your backyard? Mission: Space
    13. If you had to turn one ride into a movie theatre, which one would you choose? the Great Movie Ride
    14. If you had to turn one ride into a restaurant, which one would you choose? TOT
    15. Which ride would you turn into a Night Club? RnR
    16. Which ride would you turn into a haunted house for Halloween, excluding Haunted Mansion, and Tower of Terror? SGE
    17. Which park would you have a scavenger hunt in? And where would you hide the grand prize? MGM, in the Well by Indiana Jones
    Last edited by uratoon; 10-20-2006 at 12:08 AM.

Things I have learned living in ARKANSAS
    1. Possums sleep in the middle of the road with their feet in the air.
    2. There are 5,000 types of snakes and 4,998 live in ARKANSAS.
    3. We have four seasons: Almost Summer, Summer, Still Summer and Christmas.
    4. A carbonated soft drink is not a soda, cola or pop...It's a 'coke' regardless of brand or flavor. Ex...What kind of 'Coke' do you want?
    5. People actually grow and EAT okra!!
    6. Sweet Iced Tea is appropriate for all meals.
    7. You have to switch from 'heat' to A/C in the same day.
    8. All the festivals across the state are named for an animal, insect, grain, vegetable or fruit.
    9. You work until you are done or it's too dark to see.
    10. Everyone can't be an Arkansan: You have to be BRAVE to live here!

turtleclanscott is offline C-Ticket Holder
    1. What ride would you ride during a hurricane? The Epcot monorail
    2. What piece of furniture would you choose to keep from any park? The bead door from Rock 'n Roller Coaster
    3. Which park would you have a go cart race in? MGM Studios (the turns around Star Tours and Muppets would be fun)
    6. Which ride would you model your home after? Space Mountain
    7. Which park would you choose for each season? Winter - MK, Spring - Epcot, Summer - MGM, Fall - AK
    8. Which park would you propose in? Epcot on a fireworks cruise from Boardwalk (actually, I did propose there)
    10. Which ride would you spend a night in? MK
    11. Which ride would you put in your backyard? TTA
    12. If you had to pick one park from the 4, that would not be destroyed by an alien race, which park would it be? Epcot
    13. If you had to turn one ride into a movie theatre, which one would you choose? Great Movie Ride
    14. If you had to turn one ride into a restaurant, which one would you choose? Jungle Cruise
    15. Which ride would you turn into a Night Club? Space Mtn
    16. Which ride would you turn into a haunted house for Halloween, excluding Haunted Mansion, and Tower of Terror? Maelsrtrom
    17. Which park would you have a scavenger hunt in? And where would you hide the grand prize? Epcot - under the Beverly tap
    Turtleclan Scott
    DVC Member Since 2001

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Pretty cool idea!

1. What ride would you ride during a hurricane? Astro Orbiters
    2. What piece of furniture would you choose to keep from any park? A bench from Adventureland
    4. Which park would you have a laser tag tournament in? MGM. Lots of cool look-out places
    5. What ride would you have a fashion show on? hmm...Carousel of Progress
    6. Which ride would you model your home after? Haunted Mansion or It's A Small World
    7. Which park would you choose for each season? Spring - MK; Winter - Epcot; Summer - MGM; Autumn - AK
    8. Which park would you propose in? Magic Kingdom but of course
    9. Which park would you have a wedding in? Magic Kingdom or Epcot
    10. Which ride would you spend a night in? Spaceship Earth
    11. Which ride would you put in your backyard? Splash Mountain
    12. If you had to pick one park from the 4, that would not be destroyed by an alien race, which park would it be? Magic Kingdom. We need to keep it alive!
    13. If you had to turn one ride into a movie theatre, which one would you choose? It's Tough To Be A Bug
    14. If you had to turn one ride into a restaurant, which one would you choose? It's A Small World. With menus from around the world
    15. Which ride would you turn into a Night Club? Wonders of Life Pavillion
    16. Which ride would you turn into a haunted house for Halloween, excluding Haunted Mansion, and Tower of Terror? Pirates of the Caribbean
    17. Which park would you have a scavenger hunt in? And where would you hide the grand prize? Epcot - The moon scene from Spaceship Earth
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

then_maysa_said is offline A-Ticket holder
    1. What ride would you ride during a hurricane?-The Hulk
    2. What piece of furniture would you choose to keep from any park?-Spider man's car thingh
    3. Which park would you have a go cart race in?-Islands of Adventure
    4. Which park would you have a laser tag tournament in?-Universal
    5. What ride would you have a fashion show on?-Dr. Doom
    6. Which ride would you model your home after?-Dueling Dragons
    7. Which park would you choose for each season?-All of them!
    8. Which park would you propose in?-Cat and the Hat
    9. Which park would you have a wedding in?-Cat in the Hat
    10. Which ride would you spend a night in?-Popeye
    11. Which ride would you put in your backyard?-The Hulk
    12. If you had to pick one park from the 4, that would not be destroyed by an alien race, which park would it be?Universal
    13. If you had to turn one ride into a movie theatre, which one would you choose?-Cat in the Hat
    14. If you had to turn one ride into a restaurant, which one would you choose?-Spiderman!
    15. Which ride would you turn into a Night Club?-Tea cup
    16. Which ride would you turn into a haunted house for Halloween, excluding Haunted Mansion, and Tower of Terror?-The Mummy
    17. Which park would you have a scavenger hunt in? And where would you hide the grand prize?-Tronado and inside the cow.

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    1. What ride would you ride during a hurricane? Thunder Mountain, I like adventure!
    2. What piece of furniture would you choose to keep from any park? A chair from some resturant or a car from a ride I could turn into a table
    3. Which park would you have a go cart race in? Animal Kingdom so all the animals could join in!
    4. Which park would you have a laser tag tournament in? Epcot
    5. What ride would you have a fashion show on? Splash Mountain, I'd like to see the models walk the drop. ;-)
    6. Which ride would you model your home after? Magic Kingdom
    7. Which park would you choose for each season? Epcot - Winter, Magic - Kingdom - Fall, MGM - Summer, Animal Kingdom - Spring
    8. Which park would you propose in? Well, I got proposed to at the Polynesian, but if I would have had it in the park, it would have been Magic Kingdom on the teacups. :-)
    9. Which park would you have a wedding in? Well, I'm getting married at the wedding pavilion, but I'm hopefully having wedding pictures taken at the Magic Kingdom, so I'll say the Magic Kingdom. ;-)
    10. Which ride would you spend a night in? Haunted Mansion
    11. Which ride would you put in your backyard? Haunted Mansion for my mom
    12. If you had to pick one park from the 4, that would not be destroyed by an alien race, which park would it be? Magic Kingdom, it's the original.
    13. If you had to turn one ride into a movie theatre, which one would you choose? Great Movie Ride?
    14. If you had to turn one ride into a restaurant, which one would you choose? Universe of Energy
    15. Which ride would you turn into a Night Club? Test Track
    16. Which ride would you turn into a haunted house for Halloween, excluding Haunted Mansion, and Tower of Terror? Pirates
    17. Which park would you have a scavenger hunt in? And where would you hide the grand prize? Magic Kingdom, and you'd have to scale the castle for the grand prize
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast