Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Guidelines and FAQs Discuss Signature pictures in the WDWRadio.com forums; I've noticed alot of people have pictures in their signature. I was wondering what the rules were on these pictures, size, limit of lines, so forth. Also I know there ...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...

Signature pictures

I've noticed alot of people have pictures in their signature.
    I was wondering what the rules were on these pictures, size, limit of lines, so forth.
    Also I know there is no hotlinking, so is it ok to use photobucket to put a picture in your signature?
    It's been a while since I have put pictures in sigs, can someone remind me breifly on how to do it?

Thanks a ton, and I apologize if these questions have been answered elsewhere, but I didn't see it.

:mickey::mickey::mickey:

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...hread.php?t=44

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    I have recently enabled the ability for images you include in your posts using the IMG tag to appear in the actual post, rather than opening a new window.

However, in order for this to work (so I don't have to spend my child's college fund on bandwidth), please keep your images to a reaonsble size. No need to post a 3 MB 1024x768 image!

Please keep your images to no more than 400x400 pixels, and no more than 50k in size.

Also, please try to refrain from putting images in your signatures.

Thanks!!!
    You can use photobucket to link images.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...