Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Guidelines and FAQs Discuss Badges in the WDWRadio.com forums; I saw the badges and I was wondering what the difference between the Team DWT Badge, Team Member Badge, and Triviateer Badge were. I wasn't sure if the Team Member ...
    Sledge is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Badges

I saw the badges and I was wondering what the difference between the Team DWT Badge, Team Member Badge, and Triviateer Badge were. I wasn't sure if the Team Member badge was for the moderators around here or what. Can someone clarify how these work and which one I should use? Thanks.

tiggerguy is offline As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    I saw the badges and I was wondering what the difference between the Team DWT Badge, Team Member Badge, and Triviateer Badge were. I wasn't sure if the Team Member badge was for the moderators around here or what. Can someone clarify how these work and which one I should use? Thanks.
    There is no difference in status for those badges. Whichever one you like best is the one you can print up and use in your lanyard
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Sledge is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Tooooooootally. Thanks, dude.

dxer07002 is offline Fastpass Holder
    And Sledge, if you're not down woth that, I've got two words for ya.......

Welcome aboard.
    TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
    BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.