Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss Want more useless and random trivia and more fun? in the General Discussions forums; Edit: Link has been updated to new WORKING page: Check out my new site featuring PowerPoint games and other cool stuf including my version of the upcoming "Jungle Cruise" movie.: ...
    albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle

Want more useless and random trivia and more fun?

Edit: Link has been updated to new WORKING page:

Check out my new site featuring PowerPoint games and other cool stuf including my version of the upcoming "Jungle Cruise" movie.: Powerpoint Cool Stuff

I'm always coming up with something new in PowerPoint and up for suggestions, ideas, trivia questions you'd like to supply, etc.
    Let me know what you think of the games there, or any bugs or glitches in the files. Enjoy!
    Last edited by albino_pygmy; 01-10-2008 at 11:17 AM.

I have some question to those who use freewebs premium accounts and/or have their own domain through freewebs because I've always used free web hosting sites all the time and now I think it's time I should start thinking about making a perminant site to host all my stuff without worrying about low bandwith and heavy traffic, etc. So, if you use freewebs premium with your own domain name, please let me know how it's been for you, any suggestions aboud adding google ads on the side to help pay for premium, etc? Thanks for your help whoever is out there reading this and enjoy my site, still in progress.

Disneynut57 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Tried to but all I got was a home link nothing else

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    If you want your own domain and site, look at Go Daddy. I use them and they are AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Disneynut57 View Post
    Tried to but all I got was a home link nothing else
    How the heck did that happen? I didn't make this page and made sure that the page was working properly before posting *grumble* I'm not a happy camper with freewebs, they've just been giving me waaay too much grief.

I have heard of godaddy, but I'm still iffy about having my own .com site and all the costs to keep it up and running and whether or not it's worth paying to keep the site up. I used to use geocities all the time, but then yahoo took that over and changed it and then added a horrible side bar ad that bugs the bejeebus out of me, freewebs I'm ok with their ad, but everything else in trying to upload stuff and trying to save changes to my pages been having problems left and right. Maybe I should go back to geocities and just grin and bear the stupid sidebar ad that eats up a third of the page just so I can have something to share with you guys?

Edit:
    I went back and it looked like they saved that page OVER what I've done! If I did one of them premade template thingies and just throw in a few links and descriptions, I wouldn't be that concerned, but since I did the page from scratch using what HTML I know, now I'm furious. I really hope I can find my page again, save what I have done and put it elsewhere. Why can't things just work the way they're supposted to? /rant.
    Last edited by albino_pygmy; 12-31-2007 at 06:33 PM.

Go daddy is really easy and fairly cheap. If you have any questions about it or wedsites, feel free to ask. I run 3 sites and I'm getting ready to start a fourth.

Fairly cheap for a starving skipper?

I pay $4 a month. It's less if you sign up for more than one year. =)

Edit: Make sure to RIGHT CLICK the link and SAVE AS to save to your computer for proper viewing. These files weren't designed to be viewed in a browser so they have a good chance of not functioning properly Also, I'm not sure how they'll run on any version of Powerpoint over 2003 because I have heard some things not working right when dealing with different file versions, so be careful with that. Other than that, Happy New Year, this is my belated Christmas gift to all, enjoy!

Ok, so here's the shortened version sans descriptions and tan colored tables.

What the Jungle Cruise Movie story should be like:

http://www.freewebs.com/albinopygmy/junglecruise.ppt

Similar to the weird Impossible Quiz flash game, it's the powerpoint version.

http://www.freewebs.com/albinopygmy/Impossible.ppt

Jeopardy Style game with 2 rounds of Useless knowledge

http://www.freewebs.com/albinopygmy/jeopardy1.ppt

Millionaire style game with 2 games, an "easy" and "hard"

http://www.freewebs.com/albinopygmy/millionaire.ppt

All of my older stuff combined in one zip file (actually it's a rar file but freewebs doesn't like zip files for some reason)
    This contains a magic 8 ball, an attempted animation series, a file that tells you what type of tree you are based on your birthdate, and more games and stuff. Make sure you save the entire folder somewhere on your PC without moving or renaming the files inside and then open up the main menu to view all.

http://www.freewebs.com/albinopygmy/Olderppt.rar

Have fun and Enjoy!
    Last edited by albino_pygmy; 12-31-2007 at 08:07 PM.

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    OK you are about two presnetations form getting your Power Point Ranger tab and your Microsoft Master keyboarder badge!
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

I do consider myself a PowerPoint Guru, not trying to brag. I just thought I shouldn't keep all this to myself and let you guys enjoy what I do. Now if only I found a way to finally learn flash and get it too :P

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    Power Point and Flash, you'll by over qualfied to stay as a Skipper, they'll have to promote you to briefing chimp
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    Power Point and Flash, you'll by over qualfied to stay as a Skipper, they'll have to promote you to briefing chimp
    Slight problem with that, I'm not as good as Dave the briefing chimp and don't think I'll have a chance at a promotion. So back around the river I go, what it is now . . . .23,764th time around? (I lost track after 3)

Ok, here we go, try this link out for size: Powerpoint Cool Stuff

(Still being tweaked on and finishing up that darned labyrinth and new game coming soon)

Edit: If by some chance the link above doesn't work, try again later in an hour, chances of hourly bandwith exceeded might have been possible.
    Last edited by albino_pygmy; 01-10-2008 at 11:16 AM.

Update!

Just finished The Labyrinth of the lost!

Check it out here at my site in the powerpoint downloads: Powerpoint Cool Stuff

Feel free to sign and view the Lost Explorer's Journal while you're at it. Enjoy!
    Let me know what you think of this, and the other powerpoint files you've experienced please, I'd love to hear what you guys have to think about my works so that way I can keep updating and creating more bigger and better things. The Jungle Cruise game is still being made right now and might take a while for that to get finished, but not as long as the labyrinth (which by the way is over 300 slides to get lost in and I started this project last year and have been working on it a little bit at a time up until recently when I spent countless hours completing and attempted fine tuning to it.) There may be an updated version of the labyrinth soon, but no major changes to the layout itself though, so don't worry if you've missed the older version. So go on now, go get lost and have fun!