Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Like Tree1Likes
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss Rate That Movie! in the General Discussions forums; Originally Posted by Mo Noyz They're an endangered species here in the U.S. I think we have two in the state. Not sure sure if the second one is still ...
    Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Rate That Movie!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Noyz View Post
    They're an endangered species here in the U.S.
    I think we have two in the state. Not sure sure if the second one is still up & running.
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

I have 2 really close by, they are open seasonally
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Wow! That's really rare.

I'm jealous.

The one in Hyde Park should be re opening soon for the season. The harsh winter beat it down a little bit, we had 2 Nor'Easters this year
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

There is stilla driv ein up by my parents in upstate (the real upstate by Canada) NY. Found out just how many people you can pile into a 68 Chevy Bel Air there.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

I dont consider where I live to be upstate, alot of us dont lol. NYC folks do. Anything north of the bronx and yonkers border is upstate to them. I dont live upstate, I live in the Hudson Valley

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910