Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss Rate That Movie! in the General Discussions forums; 10/10 A classic!!! The Green Mile?...
    froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Rate That Movie!

10/10 A classic!!!

The Green Mile?
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

BUMP!

I would rate Green Mile 9 out of 10. I like Tom Hanks

Wall-E
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Tale of two movies. The first half is outstanding, the second just OK.

Up?

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

One of Pixar's best! 9/10

Bedknobs & Broomsticks?
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

6/10 Classic, but never really kept my attention long enough to watch all the way through.

Cars?

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

8/10 will be watched for years to come.

Pete's Dragon?
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Saw it in the theater when I was a kid. Don't recall it being anything special. Maybe 5/10?

Star Wars episode IV (saw that one at the local drive-in when it first came out)?

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Noyz View Post
    Saw it in the theater when I was a kid. Don't recall it being anything special. Maybe 5/10?

Star Wars episode IV (saw that one at the local drive-in when it first came out)?
    Dude, you may have to fill everyone in on what a drive-in is before they can answer the question.
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

Well, you see kids, back in the day...

Just wondering how many read that post and thought, "so he watched it on his phone while eating at Sonic?"

Well, you see kids, back in the day...

Just wondering how many read that post and thought, "so he watched it on his phone while eating at Sonic?"

HAHAHA!! We have a drive in near us and a couple of years ago the wife and I took the kids to it. We got them all excited to go to the drive in. So we pull in and pick our spot start setting up lawn chairs out side the family truckster. Eventually the girls asked how we were going to watch a movie. We tried to explain the big white screen, out door projector and such but it was no use until the movie started. Once it did, they were hooked. The nostalgic intermission commercials and all were a big hit.

We go as often as we can when they are playing family films.
    ohiodisneymom likes this.
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

We don't have any near us, which stinks. When I lived in Florida we had one right down the road that we went to almost every Friday night. Had two screens, and the soundtrack was fed to your car stereo. So occasionally you might have wanted to see one movie on one side, and one on the other (double features on both sides), so we'd park in the last row, which was closest to the center of the facility, watch the first movie on our screen, then simply turn our car around and tune into the other side for the second movie.

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

We have a drive in near us. Haven't been since I was a little girl, though.
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

They're an endangered species here in the U.S.

We don't have any near us, which stinks. When I lived in Florida we had one right down the road that we went to almost every Friday night. Had two screens, and the soundtrack was fed to your car stereo. So occasionally you might have wanted to see one movie on one side, and one on the other (double features on both sides), so we'd park in the last row, which was closest to the center of the facility, watch the first movie on our screen, then simply turn our car around and tune into the other side for the second movie.
    You make it to southwestern Ohio and our can catch a flick under the stars.

Been a few years since I've been through there on my way to Cleveland. But, I'll definitely have to keep that in mind.

Though about doing Cedar Point this year, but wasn't sure if we'd fly or drive...

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast