Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss I did something really silly. in the General Discussions forums; OK, I should have known better then to open this thread while I was eating. Taryn made me giggle but BIG B you made me choke on my spinach salad. ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    OK, I should have known better then to open this thread while I was eating. Taryn made me giggle but BIG B you made me choke on my spinach salad. Donnie now wants to try Stars' game at work (advance auto parts) during slow time.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by StarsNStripes View Post
    this counts, this is funny

So during our spare time in the office, we make up games to play to stay entertained. Today, I invented this great new game where you take your plastic ruler and, using individually packaged lifesavers that we have sitting out for the patients, fling them at the square bulletin board across the room for points. Just as I launched my lifesaver, my boss walks in and down the shirt it goes. We all had a laugh

Isn't that worth TRIPLE points?

DolphinDiva84 is offline A-Ticket holder
    oh no - don't make fun of minnie in front of the hockey players! lol....i get a lot of second-hand embarrassment when i watch American Idol

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    I should not have read this with the boss in the next office! I just coughed to hide that I was cracking up! Poor Taryn.

Mine is not as silly but more stupid. I took a book that Jake gave me to read and stuck it in the front pocket, half sticking out of my suitcase so that I would take it with me on the plane. Well, I stuck my bag on the belt face down, as requested by the person there. Went through security, got my boots and jacket bag on and walked to my gate and thought, wait a sec, I am empty handed! Oh no. So I thought that maybe the book would hang on and make it. I am sitting on the plane and just happen to see the baggage handler put my bag on the belt but sadly no book sticking out of it.

That reminds me, I have one more book to finish that Jake had sent me. It got misplaced when we were painting. Now, where did I put it....

I was playing with a hoola hoop in the hall one day (we use it for reading activities- HONEST!) and out walks the DEAN of the department. Luckily she just laughed and said we have fun around here!

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    OMG all of these are sooo funny!!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post
    OK, I should have known better then to open this thread while I was eating. Taryn made me giggle but BIG B you made me choke on my spinach salad. Donnie now wants to try Stars' game at work (advance auto parts) during slow time.
    HA! So glad I could help you out.....Can't you see my face when I realized it was my poor sweet innocent MIL.... yikes! but, i made a quick recovery
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I was taking a message for my boss and told the person on the phone:

and you are mister....? She said I am MRS so and so. OOPS! She sounded very masculine.

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    LOL, nice one Caroline!!
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Oh that is hilarious Caroline!!!
    Totally something I would have done. Although I would have likely been face to face!!!

Golly I kind of forgot about this thread. I have done so many silly stupid things this week I should have been sharing!
    Dreams Really Do Come True

flutter is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella2 View Post
    Oh that is hilarious Caroline!!!
    Totally something I would have done. Although I would have likely been face to face!!!

Golly I kind of forgot about this thread. I have done so many silly stupid things this week I should have been sharing!
    NO really? who'da thunk it

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    My turn to do something really silly.
    I made a huge batch of hot dish and put it in individual baggies and put them in the freezer. I had to use baggies since we won't be eating the individual hot dish servings till after all the plastic stuff has been packed. I went to move a couple of them while searching for something else in the freezer, and one bag slipped between the wall of the freezer and the shelf rack and, before it froze, it slipped between the wall and the shelf. It is now frozen solid. Looks like it will have to stay there till I start defrosting the freezer.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I did something extremely silly last night actually. I left the headlights on. Yep. Totally dead by the time we got out of the movie. I sat there trying to figure out what to do and luckily the owner of the car parked next to mine showed up. Yay! Poor girl had no idea how to help me out, so I ask her to move her car closer to mine but the cables would not reach! Ack. She could have moved the car a little closer but she looked so frazzled over the whole thing that I thanked her and told her I would think of something. She left. Then I see a couple sitting in their car nearby (looked like their first date, actually) so I went over and asked if they wouldn't mind giving me a quick boost. So the man parks his car, still would not reach! Darn battery is on the opposite side. They should make those cables longer, seriously. Anyway, that isn't working so the lady gets her own car (yep, first date at the movies) and tries to get closer, meanwhile a car leaves so she is able to scootch back so that the cables reach, hurray! Car started, thanked them a million times and we were on our way. I am sure I spiced up their date a little bit. Hee hee!

Yikes C! At least they have something funny to tell their friends if the date when bad.
    My battery is turned on its side in my car so it is really hard to get to. My DH bought me a portable car battery jumper so I could jump myself if I needed to.
    I wonder what I did with it...

Hmmm... my latest silly things.
    I burned the back of my hand with the curling iron. Nice little scar forming.
    I talked way too many minutes to someone out of my "network" so I have a huge phone bill.
    Oh, and I accidentally locked myself out of the Joy PO one morning- keys on the desk inside and had to stand there looking like a nitwit waiting for the mail truck to arrive.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast