Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss I did something really silly. in the General Discussions forums; I forgot to share this the other weekend when I went to the beach so here it goes I had to get gas before we left and most gas stations ...
    lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I forgot to share this the other weekend when I went to the beach so here it goes

I had to get gas before we left and most gas stations are pre-paid, I park at the pump get out and I see no entrance for the cash register office so I stand behind a bunch of cars, red as a lobster and still burning up and hope no one pulls behind me, the lady finally says it's not pre pay honey! So I stood there like a fool in a drive through! I could have crawled back to the beach and buried myself in the sand!!!!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    Seems these things only happen to me. I won't get into details here but here is a little tip, (oh my goodness) you really should never drop in on someone unannounced. Ever. Especially not on a nice sunny summer day. Trust me.
    Ohhh Tell! Tell! You should also not be home in the middle of the day while your neighbors are home also, with the windows up... Something I learned a long time ago
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella2 View Post
    My silly things usually involve gravity in some way.
    Mine normally involve my children.. Most likeyly, my sweet little girl... I DO have to share this. Cause it almost had me so embarressed I couldn't stand my own self...

We are in the store the other day, and we see this woman, he just loved the boys. Most of y'all know, I have twin boys! I'll do it like Tam did it..

Pumpkin "Mommy, she must be having twins too"
    Mommy "baby, that is not nice, and don't talk so loud"
    Pumpkin "Well, lookie at her tummy, she has a big one, I bet she has two babies hangin out in there"
    Mommy *face red as a beat* "Girl, come on here"
    Son *to rub it in just a little deeper, as were walking away* I think she just has a big stomach...
    Pumpkin "Gray Day" *that's a term us country folks meaning wow or dag*
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

EeyoresBuddy is offline 'till "Tomorrow"
    Hi All. Fiona told me about this thread because she thinks what happened to us yesterday deserved a mention ('cos it was a bit silly)...
    We both went off to the gym yesterday morning and as we left we noticed that a tyre on the car was very low!. Having had to have it pumped up a couple of weeks ago I thought it was time for the garage. "Yes, two nails in it" they said. Ok put a new one on. A few minutes later the thought struck me that as we were only off to the gym...no bag...no credit cards!!! Hoping they would not ask for payment just yet Fiona dashed to a nearby ATM but not in time to save my embarrassment and I had to explain. From now on my credit cards go everywhere!!

x Joan x
    8 Vacations to WDW between 1989 and 2010 & 2 Trips to DLP

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Welcome to the silly club Joan. That is a good one!
    Dreams Really Do Come True

I have to tell you quickly about this silly thing my DH did last 4th of July- only because we teased him something fierce again this 4th of July about it still!

My godparents have a party every year at their house. They have ever since I can remember. They live in a big grey house in the middle of a long, skinny street. There is a pool in the back. I went to the party with my sister last year, I think, because my DH had to work. He had not been to the party in years so I gave him directions over the phone how to get there.
    "It's a big grey house, with a pool in the back. Just look for all the cars."
    He finally made it and we asked him what took him so long.
    He drove to the correct street and saw a big grey house with a pool in the back and a lot of cars out front. He parks, gets out and heads toward the back yard. He wanders in, doesn't see anyone he knows right away, but that is very par for the course. He decides to make a lap around the pool, says hello to a few people, but still doesn't see anyone he recognizes so he goes back out to the front. He stands at the edge of the street and sees another big grey house about 5 houses down on the other side of the street. So he gets in his car and moves it, then luckily finds us at this house.

Yep, DH went to the wrong 4th of July party, made a lap, and left. He will never live that one down!

lol Oh my both of these stories are great! lol
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    About 10minutes ago i took a hot metal pan out of the oven with my gloved right hand, then, realising it was dangerously close to the edge of the worktop, i pushed it further on with my un-gloved left hand.
    My left hand is now holding a bag of ice and wrapped in a wet towel.
    Stupid Stupid Stupid!!!
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

Ouch!! Hope the burn gets better soon!!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    thanks tiff
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary

your welcome sweetie!!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer13 View Post
    About 10minutes ago i took a hot metal pan out of the oven with my gloved right hand, then, realising it was dangerously close to the edge of the worktop, i pushed it further on with my un-gloved left hand.
    Stupid Stupid Stupid!!!
    I have done that myself
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Stupid Stupid Stupid!!!
    Oh, Fiona! I'm so sorry. Ouch ouch ouch!
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

I've been laughing at myself again!
    At work on monday i was wearing one of the new uniform aprons, and the ties are so long they wrap around behind and then tie at the front. Just after i'd served a customer at the cash register i went to turn behind me, and discovered the ties had been trapped in the cash draw without me noticing! Thankfull i didnt pull the register off the desk, and the customer had left so nobody witnessed my stupidity( or me giggling at myself after).
    I think i'll be tying the knot at the side from now on!!
    Last edited by DisneyDreamer13; 09-30-2008 at 09:23 AM.
    x FIONA x

I've been laughing at myself again!
    At work on monday i was wearing one of the new uniform aprons, and the ties are so long they wrap around behind and then tie at the front. Just after i'd served a customer at the cash register i went to turn behind me, and discovered the ties had been trapped in the cash draw without me noticing! Thankfull i didnt pull the register off the desk, and the customer had left so nobody witnessed my stupidity( or me giggling at myself after).
    I think i'll be tying the knot at the side from now on!!
    Heee! We wear our ID badges around our necks. I shut my badge in my drawer once and tried to walk away, only to get yanked right back to the counter!
    Now I figure everyone here (me) knows who I am, so I don't wear it.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast