Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 115 of 385 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 5764
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss Song Titles Game in the General Discussions forums; Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 This Train Don't Stop There Anymore by Elton John And another: Last Train to Tanscentral - by KLF...
  1. #1711
    trickster's Avatar
    trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster - NW England
    Posts
    45,918

    Thumbs up Thank You!!

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    This Train Don't Stop There Anymore by Elton John
    And another:

    Last Train to Tanscentral - by KLF
    Rich

    "Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

  2. #1712
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    46,886
    Last Train to London by ELO

  3. #1713
    trickster's Avatar
    trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster - NW England
    Posts
    45,918
    London Boys - by T.Rex

    (Got to wrap it up for now!!! I'll be back later!!)
    Rich

    "Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

  4. #1714
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    46,886

    see ya later Rich!

    The Boys of Summer by Don Henley

  5. #1715
    PumpkinJack81's Avatar
    PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    12,627
    "Summer Romance" - Rolling Stones
    ~Bobby Jack

    When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!





  6. #1716
    trickster's Avatar
    trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster - NW England
    Posts
    45,918
    Summer of 69 - by Bryan Adams
    Rich

    "Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

  7. #1717
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    46,886
    Quote Originally Posted by trickster
    Summer of 69 - by Bryan Adams
    Stealing my Bryan Adams songs again! That was the year I was born!



    Summer Lovin' by John Travolta and Olivia Newton John

    had me a blast....summer lovin' happened so fast!

  8. #1718
    trickster's Avatar
    trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster - NW England
    Posts
    45,918
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Stealing my Bryan Adams songs again! That was the year I was born!



    Summer Lovin' by John Travolta and Olivia Newton John

    had me a blast....summer lovin' happened so fast!

    >> You don't type that old!!
    >> Good song and Musical!!

    Summer Rain - by Belinda Carlisle
    Rich

    "Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

  9. #1719
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    46,886
    Quote Originally Posted by trickster
    >> You don't type that old!!
    What does that mean????? Are you saying that I'm old?!?! I'm not sure what way you meant that...but I'm quite certain it wasn't a compliment! I'm either old or I type (talk) like I'm a teenager!




    Purple Rain by Prince (my other favorite singer!)

  10. #1720
    trickster's Avatar
    trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster - NW England
    Posts
    45,918
    Purple Haze - by Jimmy Hendrix
    Rich

    "Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

  11. #1721
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    46,886
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    What does that mean????? Are you saying that I'm old?!?! I'm not sure what way you meant that...but I'm quite certain it wasn't a compliment! I'm either old or I type (talk) like I'm a teenager!


    Ummmm......excuse me Rich, but you just completely ignored my question???? Didn't think you were gonna get away with it that easy did ya???


    Purple People Eater by Sheb Wooley

  12. #1722
    trickster's Avatar
    trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster - NW England
    Posts
    45,918
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Ummmm......excuse me Rich, but you just completely ignored my question???? Didn't think you were gonna get away with it that easy did ya???


    Purple People Eater by Sheb Wooley
    ... My humble appologies!! I am certainly not insinuating you are old... It was a joke, a tired joke from last night - which when I've re-read it this morning does sound awful.(To be honest, nnow I've re-read it, I don't know what I was trying to say or ws getting at?) So again, sorry and my humble appologies.

    People Get Ready - by Rod Stewart
    Rich

    "Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

  13. #1723
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    46,886
    Quote Originally Posted by trickster
    ... My humble appologies!! I am certainly not insinuating you are old... It was a joke, a tired joke from last night - which when I've re-read it this morning does sound awful.(To be honest, nnow I've re-read it, I don't know what I was trying to say or ws getting at?) So again, sorry and my humble appologies.


    Needs to lighten up! I was just giving you a hard time!

    People are People by Depeche Mode


    so why should it be, you and I should get along so awfully

  14. #1724
    trickster's Avatar
    trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster - NW England
    Posts
    45,918
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98

    Needs to lighten up! I was just giving you a hard time!

    People are People by Depeche Mode


    so why should it be, you and I should get along so awfully

    EVIL, EVIL, EVIL!!!

    ... Because we have the smae sense of humour?... we both like the English Language??? We both like Disney??????.... Pass

    People Everyday - by Arrested Development
    Rich

    "Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

  15. #1725
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    46,886
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98


    so why should it be, you and I should get along so awfully
    That wasn't a question...it was the next line of the song!! You are so silly!


    Everyday I Write the Book by Elvis Costello

    And i'm giving you a longing look everyday, everyday, everyday i write the book

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •