Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss Dear Santa, in the General Discussions forums; Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer13 Dear Santa Hi buddy, how's your year been? For Christmas this year could you please get the kids to stay in bed later then 4 am, ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer13 View Post
    Dear Santa

Hi buddy, how's your year been? For Christmas this year could you please get the kids to stay in bed later then 4 am, so christmas present wont all be unwrapped by breakfast. Also, if you could arrange for the 9 hour flight to FL in May to be on time, without any air turbulance, and without the kids saying "are we there yet?" within the first 2 hours, it'd be great, and if you can sort something out so my kids dont have a meltdown every hour while we're in FL, that'd really help too.
    And if you are looking for a present to leave under the tree for me, a mug that says the word Mummy would keep me happy all year (and a diamond ring inside the mug wouldnt go a miss!)

Thanks Santa

with love from a dreamer xx
    Dear Dreamy Kisses,

This year has been very good thank you for asking. I will be wrapping up and putting under your tree the following items to help you control those kiddos. A late nite movie to keep them awake as long as possible, some duct tape so when you tuck them in you can tape down the blankets, a few chains and a padlock to wrap around them and a lock for there door if all else fails. I will also be hiding a few presents of theirs in the closet for you to convieniently find after breakfast so they can have something to open then. I did this for my kids when they were little. "oh look ole' santa hid a few to trick you" They would just go DAAAAAAD! and roll their eyes but it made it last longer.

I will talk to the North Wind about the turbulence problem. He gets a little cranky at times so no guarantee there. I will also be putting in your stocking a bottle of Tylenol for you so you dont get a headache from the whiny children. And I will wrap up a mug with your name on it and even include a pack of instant coffee and a small bottle of whiskey so you can make your own special Irish coffee. I will leave a note for a very nice and good looking man you know to remind him to get you something very sparkly and special to go with your mug.

Yours,
    Kris Kringle
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Why hasn't answered my letter???

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    I thought it was obvious. Check which list you are on. Do you think Santa has time to reply to the naughty kids?
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    I thought it was obvious. Check which list you are on. Do you think Santa has time to reply to the naughty kids?
    OH NO!!!!!!! Am i on yjat list too
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    Dear Santa,

The hula hoop broke. How about that plane this year?

Did you see I have a new movie this year?

Love,
    Alvin
    Dear Alvin,

Dave told me that you have been a very good chipmunk this year and it is ok to bring you a plane. I will be dropping off one of the fun ones that run by rubber band power. Theodore and Simon have been very good to so I will be bring them some gifts also.

I did see the trailer for your new movie. You look so grown up in it. Santa wants you to know tho that you should not shower in the dishwasher as it will probably make Dave a little angry to have to clean chipmunk hair out of the filter.

Your friend,
    Santa

Santa here......I am answering your letters as quickly as I can but Mrs. Claus had me on the roof today hanging up our lights. She is keeping me hopping during this holiday season. I will get to your letters as soon as I possible. Thank you for being good little boys and girls and being patient.

eeyore79 is offline Missing "HOME"

Re: Dear Santa,

Anyone interested in re-starting this with the holidays coming up? Looking through this post it looked like fun!!

???????
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

http://mydreamingcorner.blogspot.com/

Me (Jamie) - 34 DD (Kayla) - 7

TRIP REPORT AUGUST 2011 http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...l=1#post972048

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910