Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss Dear Santa, in the General Discussions forums; Originally Posted by DissyLove I'd like Lori (dsny4lf) to appreciate Soarin for the great Disney masterpiece that it is. yeah right.. Santa would have to make it a whole new ...
    dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    I'd like Lori (dsny4lf) to appreciate Soarin for the great Disney masterpiece that it is.
    yeah right.. Santa would have to make it a whole new ride!!!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    yeah right.. Santa would have to make it a whole new ride!!!
    OK. That's it. My new goal in 2006 is to find you, club you over the head, drag you to the happiest place on earth, and take you on Soarin. I just KNOW I can get thru to you.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

OK. That's it. My new goal in 2006 is to find you, club you over the head, drag you to the happiest place on earth, and take you on Soarin. I just KNOW I can get thru to you.

You better hit me pretty hard.. because when I wake up......

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraTheGreat
    Dear Santa,

I'm not asking for much, just a job where someone appreciates that I exist. Where maybe they might see my college degree as more than a stamp on my forehead that says I'm good at alphabetizing.

Oh and my car is making some interesting noises, I would really love it if you could either get me a new one, I'm not picky or just fix the one I've got.

Oh and throw in a little world peace for me too.

Thank you very much,
    Sara the Great

Dear Sara the Great,

I will be bringing you an application for Disney this Christmas. I will also be bringing you a set of tools and a course in auto repair. Everyone should know how to repair their own car. OH, and a gift certificate for Advance Auto Parts(shameless plug-I have to Mrs. Claus's brother works there so if I don't I'd never hear the end of it back at the North Pole) so you can go buy your own parts to repair the car with. World peace is getting in short supply today. I will look for your house via the googleearth website(how do you think I watch everyone). Get to bed early.

Your Friend,
    Santa
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me

Santa's mean!

Am not! Ask the elves...I only use the whips on them about once a week.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Dearest Santa,

Thank you so much for the early Christmas gift. This usually horrible class is working so hard and is very quiet and focused. So either they are better today, or I have gone deaf and blind. Thank you!

Signed,
    Not exasperated today-yet

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Dear Santa,

All I would like for Christmas is A's in all six of my classes and my sanity back. I seemed to have lost it about a month ago.

Thanks!
    Stitch

Oh ps...if you wouldn't mind, could you talk to the snow miser and ask him to stop dumping snow on my friend Kellie? I think she has had more then enought this year.

I'm game vix... I'm childish...

Dear Santa....

I would really love a 10 carat diamond tennis bracelet!!! White gold of course.... I would also enjoy a new house.. 2 story 3 bedroom with the master bedroom as a open loft looking down into a grand hallway with marble floors.. the masterbath should include a stand up stone tiled shower with glass doors and a whirlpool tub... The Walk-in closet should be a good size.. at least 15 by 17.. I have lots of shoes that need good homes so a state of the art shelving unit is also required!!! As for the main floor it shall have a professional kitchen including a 6 burner stove top (gas of course) also 2 ovens built into the walls.. I enjoy convection.. and a dishwasher is key!!! The living and great rooms will have plasma screen tvs placed over large fireplaces. I enjoy earth tones for my decor.. and all hardwood floors.. Crown molding throughout the house is a must!!! Also the presence be a 3 car.. no make it a 4 car garage... tall enough to house the hubby's lift.. (he says will save money this way my changing our own oil.. I think he's just full of Sh*t!!) The basement level should contain a full scale bar with multiple pool and gaming tables.. The bar should be well stocked having nothing but top shelf liquors.. Out back I would like it if there was NO lawn.. I do not like green and I really do not like mowing.. Multi-tired decks would suffice.. A large inground pool with a natural look is most desired.. if you decide to splurge then a matching hot tub and waterfall would also be accepted.. Since I have been so good this year I am sure that this request is not by any means out of the question.. I am open to suggestions but suggestions only.. I do not give you power ny any means to make your own changes to my dream with out my consent.. I have enclosed a copy of the blue prints and catalogs (and a detailed list of my chosen furnishings) Now before you run behind schedule hurry off and make my dream come true.. As previously stated I have been good this year and expect nothing but the best.. If by somehow you do not comply with the above request I will not give you the antidote to the poisoned cookies you just ate!!!

Lots of Love. Peace. and happiness..

Sweet Dreams Santa!!

Remember... I'm watching you!!!

Lori

WOW! You've really put a lot of thought into this haven't you!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by 4Mickey
    Dear Santa,
    This year for Christmas I would like a baby. I know you can't get me a baby right now, but perhaps you could work on it for next year sometime (unless you were to snatch one out of a bad mommy & Daddy's house, then I would be OK with that).
    Awww...I hope Santa brings you one too! BTW....the tummy fat that you want to give to Santa comes standard issue with babies!

I'd like my DH to not wait until Christmas Eve to remember that while I spend all month buying gifts for everybody, he only has one to buy, and wouldn't it be nice if he put some thought in to it, instead of running out to the gas station and filling a bag with lotto tickets?
    Amen Sister!!!!!

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is to have a relaxing, enjoyable time with my boys and Husband. We have all been so crazy busy and haven't had much quality family time together lately. I am so looking forward to the Christmas break!!!!!!

Oh also...it would be nice if DH would throw a February trip to WDW in my stocking! I'm even willing to do all the planning myself!!!

Signed,
    I've been a very good girl!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    WOW! You've really put a lot of thought into this haven't you!?!?!

Melissa... you've known me too long now to think that I put thought into any of my posts!!!!

Melissa... you've known me too long now to think that I put thought into any of my posts!!!!
    You're right, forgive me!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    You're right, forgive me!
    eh... Let me think about it!!!

eh... Let me think about it!!!
    Come on...you know you will!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast