Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss Dear Santa, in the General Discussions forums; Dear Santa You know I have not written to you in quite awhile. The reason for this is because I really had all that I needed. Of course there were ...
    GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Dear Santa

You know I have not written to you in quite awhile. The reason for this is because I really had all that I needed. Of course there were wants, but I thought maybe your time was better spent helping others in need.
    But I am in need this year.....I need a date. Now, I am not asking for a "boyfriend", just someone to go out with. Preferrable, a cute, rich, tall, long-haired rocker boy....

Signed
    Lonely this Christmas
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Come on...you know you will!
    only if you forgive me for the comments made in the white elephant thread!!! lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GaRain
    Preferrable, a cute, rich, tall, long-haired rocker boy....
    Boy, not picky are ya!?!?

Dear Santa

You know I have not written to you in quite awhile. The reason for this is because I really had all that I needed. Of course there were wants, but I thought maybe your time was better spent helping others in need.
    But I am in need this year.....I need a date. Now, I am not asking for a "boyfriend", just someone to go out with. Preferrable, a cute, rich, tall, long-haired rocker boy....

Signed
    Lonely this Christmas
    Thinking....do I know any single, cute, rich, tall, long-haired rocker boy's in the Georgia area???? Wait a minute, you didn't specify single, is that a requirement???

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Thinking....do I know any single, cute, rich, tall, long-haired rocker boy's in the Georgia area???? Wait a minute, you didn't specify single, is that a requirement???
    I think being picky is my problem. I prefer single, that is another problem I have had - but that discussion belongs on another board all together!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I know a couple of single guys. Both sport military-type haircuts, neither are rich, neither can carry a tune in a bucket, but they both love to have fun and they both love WDW.

rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak
    Dear Santa,

I've been very good this year.... really I have. I do apologize again about my nephew crying so hard when I brought him to see you over the weekend. Maybe next year he won't be so scared of that big ol' beard of yours (which I think is very handsome by the way).

Anyway, for Christmas I would like a Navy man.... yes... please give me a sailor with a diamond ring that is just the right size for my left ring finger.
    I would also like the winning lottery numbers if you please. If you can't get me those, I would like an ipod or a new laptop.

Love and hugs,
    Kelli
    Disney Trips
    May 1994- WDW (off property)
    May 1997- WDW (off property)
    March 2001- WDW (off property)
    May 2006- Disneyland (off property)
    September 2010- WDW (POFQ)
    October 2012 - Wedding and Honeymoon! - WDW (POR)

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    I know a couple of single guys. Both sport military-type haircuts, neither are rich, neither can carry a tune in a bucket, but they both love to have fun and they both love WDW.

I think there are even some pictures of them somewhere on this forum!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs
    Dearest Santa,

Thank you so much for the early Christmas gift. This usually horrible class is working so hard and is very quiet and focused. So either they are better today, or I have gone deaf and blind. Thank you!

Signed,
    Not exasperated today-yet

Dear Not Exasperated,

Your Welcome...so the tape and whip worked hmm?

Santa
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    No santa: it was just their respect for me as a teacher. (And a love of toosie rolls)

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    Dear Santa,

All I would like for Christmas is A's in all six of my classes and my sanity back. I seemed to have lost it about a month ago.

Thanks!
    Stitch

Oh ps...if you wouldn't mind, could you talk to the snow miser and ask him to stop dumping snow on my friend Kellie? I think she has had more then enought this year.

Dear Stitch,

I am going to bring you some extra study time to practice for those A's. Sanity seems to be in short supply this year so instead I have enclosed a year's sessions of therapy so at least you can take a nap on the couch in the office to rest up from all the tests. As for the Snow Miser, I had a talk with Mother Nature and it turns out he and his brother, the Heat Miser have been squabbling so much that she has grounded them both for the next 3 months. You get an extra candy cane for asking for something for someone else tho.

Your Friend,
    Santa

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is to have a relaxing, enjoyable time with my boys and Husband. We have all been so crazy busy and haven't had much quality family time together lately. I am so looking forward to the Christmas break!!!!!!

Oh also...it would be nice if DH would throw a February trip to WDW in my stocking! I'm even willing to do all the planning myself!!!

Signed,
    I've been a very good girl!

Dear IBAVGG,

I am delivering to your house this year a built in family room with enough items to entertain all ages but no phone, internet, or doorbell so that you wont be disturbed while in there.
    I will also be bringing you a box full of WDW guidebooks to help you plan your trip.
    Tell the little ones dont forget to leave me some cookies---this diet is killing me and I need all the sugar I can get.

Your Friend,
    Santa

Dear Santa

Signed
    Lonely this Christmas

Dear Lonely,

I don't know how well he will fit in your stocking but I will be dropping off Weird Al Yankovic at your house. He fits all the categories with maybe the exception of the cute one but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Your Friend,
    Santa

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraTheGreat
    Dear Santa,

I'm not asking for much, just a job where someone appreciates that I exist. Where maybe they might see my college degree as more than a stamp on my forehead that says I'm good at alphabetizing.
    Thank you very much,
    Sara the Great
    Do we work at the same place???
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    Dear Lonely,

I don't know how well he will fit in your stocking but I will be dropping off Weird Al Yankovic at your house. He fits all the categories with maybe the exception of the cute one but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Your Friend,
    Santa
    Be careful what you ask for!!! I spit on my computer again! Twice in one month... goodness!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast