Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss Dear Santa, in the General Discussions forums; Originally Posted by rosworms Dear Santa, I've been very good this year.... really I have. I do apologize again about my nephew crying so hard when I brought him to ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Quote Originally Posted by rosworms
    Dear Santa,

I've been very good this year.... really I have. I do apologize again about my nephew crying so hard when I brought him to see you over the weekend. Maybe next year he won't be so scared of that big ol' beard of yours (which I think is very handsome by the way).

Anyway, for Christmas I would like a Navy man.... yes... please give me a sailor with a diamond ring that is just the right size for my left ring finger.
    I would also like the winning lottery numbers if you please. If you can't get me those, I would like an ipod or a new laptop.

Love and hugs,
    Kelli

Dear Kelli,

I see that you are indeed on my "nice" list this year. I am sorry that I scared your nephew but I am sending you the bill for the dry-cleaning--this suit is really hard to get pee out of--look for it in your stocking. Since you have ****ed up so nicely I have included Captain Nemo under your tree. He also has a very good looking beard. I put a gift certificate to the jeweler's under there also to have any ring he has resized. I am giving you an ipod since Mrs. Claus wants to go to Hawaii on vacation and we need the winning lottery tickets to fund our trip there. Be a good girl.

Your Friend,
    Santa
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Whatever! This Santa is mean! I'd be scared too!!!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

All of the other long haired rockers have cut there hair since the eighty's so Al was the only one left on the shelf that fit most of the criteria

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Hey, I have a Navy man son. See the cute kids thread!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    All of the other long haired rockers have cut there hair since the eighty's so Al was the only one left on the shelf that fit most of the criteria
    You are not looking hard enough then....does polka really count in the rock category?
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Vix...you are great on this thread! I can't stop laughing and boy do I need that this morning!!!! Thanks!

THank You ...at least you dont think Santa is mean....lol Santa needs more letters tho..he is bored

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Dear Santa,
    I hope it is not too late to write my letter!!

We are very fortunate in that Ann and I have a great lifestyle and a loving family too!!

To be honest, there is nothing I would specifically like for Christmas - I just cherish and I am always grateful for anything I receive.
    What I do wish for is that everyone else has a great Christmas and gets everthing they wish for. I hope everyone has a wonderful time too!!

Thank You

Rich.
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

hafrase is offline All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
    Dear Santa -

I know this letter is a little earlier than my usual one... see, I'm working on that whole procrastination thing! At any rate, this year I've been a pretty good girl, so if it's not too much trouble, can you stop by my house and give me a magic wand? There's just a couple things in my life that would be so much easier if I could wave a magic wand and make them go away.

That being said, I'd really appreciate it if you could bring my best friend a job. She's been looking for a long time now, and still hasn't found one.... so see if you can dig something up for her, would you?

Thanks Santa!
    You can dream, create, design, and build the most wonderful place in the world... but it requires people to make the dream a reality.
    ~Walt Disney

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Jon Bon Jovi is still sporting some pretty long hair. Most of the boys from Iron Maiden are maintaining their manes. Manowar hasn't cut their hair since the late '70s.

And for the record, Al can indeed rock out, and his wife might have issues with anyway making a romantic holiday gift out of him to anyone else......
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    Hey, I have a Navy man son. See the cute kids thread!
    and a fuzzy daughter

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Quote Originally Posted by trickster
    Dear Santa,

We are very fortunate in that Ann and I have a great lifestyle and a loving family too!!

To be honest, there is nothing I would specifically like for Christmas - I just cherish and I am always grateful for anything I receive.
    What I do wish for is that everyone else has a great Christmas and gets everthing they wish for. I hope everyone has a wonderful time too!!

Thank You

Rich.
    kiss a$$

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    ^^^Soarin Hatin' Meanie.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

>>>>>BEEEEEEPPPP>>>>>>I'm sorry Santa cannot come to the posting boards right now. He is busy delivering toys to all the good little boys and girls. He will try to get to your letters and wishes as soon as he can.

Quote Originally Posted by trickster View Post
    Dear Santa,

Thank You

Rich.

Dear Rich,

I am sorry I didnt get back to you sooner, but you know how the holidays can be. Well since you didnt want me to bring you anything that is exactly what I did bring. Nothing.

Everyone else got there wish also, courtesy of your credit card, and they wanted to let you know your credit ran out and they didnt have enuf to send you a postcard letting you know how much fun they had on their trips to WDW.

Cheerio,
    Santa

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast