Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss Dear Santa, in the General Discussions forums; Originally Posted by hafrase Dear Santa - I know this letter is a little earlier than my usual one... see, I'm working on that whole procrastination thing! At any rate, ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Quote Originally Posted by hafrase View Post
    Dear Santa -

I know this letter is a little earlier than my usual one... see, I'm working on that whole procrastination thing! At any rate, this year I've been a pretty good girl, so if it's not too much trouble, can you stop by my house and give me a magic wand? There's just a couple things in my life that would be so much easier if I could wave a magic wand and make them go away.

That being said, I'd really appreciate it if you could bring my best friend a job. She's been looking for a long time now, and still hasn't found one.... so see if you can dig something up for her, would you?

Thanks Santa!
    Dear Anonymous,

I am glad you are better at not putting things off. I on the other hand REALLY need to get on the ball since this letter is almost a year late. I dropped off a wand for you, it was blue with pink sparkles and lit up. I think the batteries may be dead by now. But if you want to make things easier, Staples has those little EASY buttons things on sale for Black Friday.

Did your friend ever go to the interview I set up for her. It was a great job, tho I wouldn't recommend working nites as it could get a little spooky not to mention it would be hard to see to excavate a grave at night.

Your Friend,
    Santa

Alright everyone get your holiday wish list ready because Santa will be answering letters starting this weekend. After he recoups from all that Thanksgiving Turkey.

HO HO HO!

turkeymama is offline Christmas Shopping Rules!
    Dear Santa,

Will you please send a buyer for my house now that I'm almost out of school for winter break? Now would be a good time to get a contract on it.

Thank you so much,

Mom to the turkeys
    "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
    Walt Disney

Thank you for sending Santa his first letter of the year. He is just about to go to bed to get a good nites rest so he can stuff himself on turkey and enjoy the parade and football games tomorrow. He will get back with a response to your letter starting on Friday.

Signed,
    Santa's secretary.

nicks_ahoy is offline Jungle VIP
    Hey Santa,

How are you? The lines to long at Toy's R Us, so could you pick me up a PS3, a Nintendo Wii, an Xbox 360 and a hot girlfriend

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Dear Santa Claus,

How have you been? Did you have a nice summer? How is your wife? I have been extra good this year, so I have a long list of presents that I want. Please note the size and color of each item, and send as many as possible. If it seems too complicated, make it easy on yourself: just send money. How about tens and twenties?"

Love,
    Sally
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Dear Santa,
    I'll start by thank you, again, for all the great presents you brought me last year. I've taken really good care of them, so you KNOW I really appreciate them all.

I've really been extra good this year. I didn't whine when we had to leave Disney World after 4 hours, and I have been really good about going grocery shopping regularly even though you know it's not my favorite chore. I've starched and ironed my husband's shirts, and even defrosted the refrigerator. Even though I haven't been working out in the last few weeks, I was doing a really good job of exercising regularly.

This year, please bring me some new Disney embroidery patterns for my machine so I can make more presents to give to Lou to raffle off for his special project. I'd also like some flue powder so getting home to see my family is a little easier. If flue powder isn't possible, could I have my own lear jet to get home without having to go through all the airport security and not have to limit my bags to two?

Love,
    Virginia
    and yes, Santa, I know you are real
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Santa is now officially open for business. Please send all your letters and he will answer them as quickly as possible.

Yours,
    Mrs. Claus

P.S. He is asleep right now from too much turkey and stuffing.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Dear Santa,

Last year I asked for an oil well. I didn't get it and I was really good. Then it dawned on me that an oil well would hardly fit down the chimney, so this year I am asking for diamonds, rubies, and emeralds. They will easily fit in your pocket. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
    iwannabeminnie
    They call me "Nana"

turkeymama is offline Christmas Shopping Rules!
    Dear Santa,

After reviewing the last request, it has occurred to me that if I also had diamonds, emeralds, and rubies that I could sell them for $$$ and maybe afford two houses at once.

I still would really like a buyer for my house though. You can bring me some diamonds too.

Thanks Santa! You're the best!!!

Sincerely,

Mommy of the turkeys!
    "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
    Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by turkeymama View Post
    Dear Santa,

Will you please send a buyer for my house now that I'm almost out of school for winter break? Now would be a good time to get a contract on it.

Thank you so much,

Mom to the turkeys
    Dear Gobbling Mamacita,

I will do what I can about a buyer for your home but the housing market being what it is right now and with the holidays approaching I am not sure how much ppl will have left to buy a house after doing all that shopping on Black Friday.

Propriatarily Yours,
    Santa

Quote Originally Posted by nicks_ahoy View Post
    Hey Santa,

How are you? The lines to long at Toy's R Us, so could you pick me up a PS3, a Nintendo Wii, an Xbox 360 and a hot girlfriend
    Dear Little Boy,

Unfortunatly I am unable to deliver any of the video game systems that you desire as all those ppl that waited in tents brought them all up and even I can't afford the prices they are going for on E-Bay. As for the hot girlfriend, those tend to be in short supply this year also. Instead I am bringing you some movie tickets(to a PG movie) from there on out it is up to you. I hear there are quite a few luke-warm ladies that would like a date. Now you be a good boy when you go out with the young lady.

Yours,
    Santa

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    Dear Santa Claus,

How have you been? Did you have a nice summer? How is your wife? I have been extra good this year, so I have a long list of presents that I want. Please note the size and color of each item, and send as many as possible. If it seems too complicated, make it easy on yourself: just send money. How about tens and twenties?"

Love,
    Sally
    Dear Sally,

Thank you for asking. I have been fine. Summer was very nice, we went to Aruba. The Mrs. says to tell you she is a little tired from making candy canes.

It seems your list didnt make it thru the mail-perhaps you forgot to enclose it? You may want to send me another letter with it in. I will be bringing you the deluxe Disney version of Monopoly, the original version of Monopoly, and the download of the computer version of it, so that you have all the 10's, 20's, and even other denominations of bills that you can handle. Be a good girl and don't spend it all in one place, tho I hear there is a lady wishing to sell a house.

Your friend,
    Santa

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Dear Santa,

How was Aruba? I hear its pretty nice there, but i don't think the Reindeers would like to bring you back and forth in that heat. Are they able to work in the sunlight? Don't you deliver at night always?

I wanted to know if you could send one of those TLC crews over here for my mom. she has always wanted one, and that would make me very happy to see her smile and have some part of the house redone! I would like 2 very nice cars. One for my dad, and one for my brother. They love cars, and I would love to see their bright smiles live on forever(eventhough they do smile when they see ME in the morning hehe) And for my puppy I would like you to bring him Pluto, yes from Disney World. I would love to get him a canine friend, and Pluto is so polite and nice!
    Lastly, I want you to make sure everybody's christmas is as great as possible. If you could provide everybody with a safe and warm place, it would would make me very happy. I want every person on the world to be happy for at least Christmas.

Love,

The biggest Disney Fanatic
    P.S. -Don't worry I'll make a list for myself as soon as i know all of those People will be happy

Thanks Mr.Claus!! Oh and what type of cookies would you like?
    Last edited by disney fanatic; 11-24-2006 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Need to make sure Santa is happy with the cookies provided!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post
    Dear Santa,

Last year I asked for an oil well. I didn't get it and I was really good. Then it dawned on me that an oil well would hardly fit down the chimney, so this year I am asking for diamonds, rubies, and emeralds. They will easily fit in your pocket. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
    iwannabeminnie

Dear iwannabeminnie,

I never received your letter asking for an oil well. And you are right it would be a tight fit down the chimney, let alone the mess it would make on your living room carpet(oil stains are a bear to remove). I am going to grant your request for diamonds by giving you a ride thru Snow White's Scary Adventures next time you are at WDW. It is up to you to ask the dwarves in their mine for a souvenier. I will also be bringing you a set of ruby colored glassware and some Emerauld perfume.

Magnanimously,
    Santa

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast