Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss Dear Santa, in the General Discussions forums; Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is for all my friends to be happy and recieve what they would like. Signed, Rich....
    trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is for all my friends to be happy and recieve what they would like.

Signed,

Rich.
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    Dear Santa,
    I'll start by thank you, again, for all the great presents you brought me last year. I've taken really good care of them, so you KNOW I really appreciate them all.

I've really been extra good this year. I didn't whine when we had to leave Disney World after 4 hours, and I have been really good about going grocery shopping regularly even though you know it's not my favorite chore. I've starched and ironed my husband's shirts, and even defrosted the refrigerator. Even though I haven't been working out in the last few weeks, I was doing a really good job of exercising regularly.

This year, please bring me some new Disney embroidery patterns for my machine so I can make more presents to give to Lou to raffle off for his special project. I'd also like some flue powder so getting home to see my family is a little easier. If flue powder isn't possible, could I have my own lear jet to get home without having to go through all the airport security and not have to limit my bags to two?

Love,
    Virginia
    and yes, Santa, I know you are real

Dear Virginia,

I am sorry I didn't get to your letter sooner. It seemed to have gotten lost in the shuffle. It is very busy up here. You are very welcome for all the gifts and I am glad you took care of them. And yes you have been extra good. This year I will be bringing you your very own personalized shopping cart to make buying groceries more fun, a new ironing board, a frost free fridge, and a Bunz of Steel workout video.

I am also including a gift certificate to your local craft store since you are making items to make other children happy. As for the flue powder-you will have to write to J.K. Rowling for that. The jet may not fit down the chimney so will be including the address to the John Travolta fan club because he owns his own planes (with a runway that is part of his front drive) and may be able to give you a lift next time he goes your way.

Genuinely Yours,
    Santa

P.S. I know I am real too--I even pinched myself to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by turkeymama View Post
    Dear Santa,

After reviewing the last request, it has occurred to me that if I also had diamonds, emeralds, and rubies that I could sell them for $$$ and maybe afford two houses at once.

I still would really like a buyer for my house though. You can bring me some diamonds too.

Thanks Santa! You're the best!!!

Sincerely,

Mommy of the turkeys!
    Dear Gobbling Mamacita,

Unfortunatly that iwannabeminnie girl took all the emeralds and rubies I had in stock but I can bring you a My Scene Barbie Doll Bling Bling and a set of Bratz Forever Diamondz dolls. They all come with real diamonds in their jewelry and maybe you can pry them out and sell them to fund your houses.

Joyously Yours,
    Santa

Quote Originally Posted by disney fanatic View Post
    Dear Santa,

How was Aruba? I hear its pretty nice there, but i don't think the Reindeers would like to bring you back and forth in that heat. Are they able to work in the sunlight? Don't you deliver at night always?

I wanted to know if you could send one of those TLC crews over here for my mom. she has always wanted one, and that would make me very happy to see her smile and have some part of the house redone! I would like 2 very nice cars. One for my dad, and one for my brother. They love cars, and I would love to see their bright smiles live on forever(eventhough they do smile when they see ME in the morning hehe) And for my puppy I would like you to bring him Pluto, yes from Disney World. I would love to get him a canine friend, and Pluto is so polite and nice!
    Lastly, I want you to make sure everybody's christmas is as great as possible. If you could provide everybody with a safe and warm place, it would would make me very happy. I want every person on the world to be happy for at least Christmas.

Love,

The biggest Disney Fanatic
    P.S. -Don't worry I'll make a list for myself as soon as i know all of those People will be happy

Thanks Mr.Claus!! Oh and what type of cookies would you like?

Dear Biggest Fanatic,

Aruba was wonderful, thank you for asking, tho Rudolph forgot his sunscreen and his nose was a much brighter red then usual.
    Since the waiting list is so long and complicated for those home makeover shows and the taxes on what they do are so horrendous I will be sticking some gift cards for Home Depot and Lowe's into your stocking to give to your mom. Help her with her repairs like a good child.

I will also be giving you a 1938 Lincoln Zephyr for your dad and a Viper GTS for your brother. They both will fit comfortably in their stockings as they are Matchbox size. I can't give live animals because they tend to die without any air holes in the packaging and the ASPCA would be on my big red backside in a moment for that. How about a stuffed one instead? Would he like that to chew on?

I will do my best to make sure everyone has a good holiday season. It is very kind of you to think of others before yourself. You are a very good person. Dont forget to send me your list later.

Wholeheartedly,
    Santa

P.S. I like the big ole' chewy kind of cookies with lots of chocolate chips
    Last edited by vixen101485; 11-24-2006 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by trickster View Post
    Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is for all my friends to be happy and recieve what they would like.

Signed,

Rich.
    Dear Rich,

It is very kind of you to think of others and I will do my best to grant your wish this holiday season. Also I will be bringing you a train set with all the accessories to play with at home since you are such a generous boy.

Earnestly,
    Santa

My goodness my fingers are tired today from responding to all the letters I have gotten so far but I love hearing from all you boys and girls(even the bad ones) so please keep the letters coming.

LOVE,
    Santa

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Wholeheartedly,
    Santa

P.S. I like the big ole' chewy kind of cookies with lots of chocolate chips[/quote]

Perfect!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

Santa is not really supposed to be having a lot of sweet this year, he is trying to watch his carb intake. But since you were the first one to ask you may leave him a few.

Love Mrs. Santa

P.S. He says he is bored and needs more letters to answer.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Dear Santa,

I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

Love,
    Ralphie Parker
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    Dear Santa,

I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

Love,
    Ralphie Parker
    Dear Ralphie,

Sorry but you'll shoot your eye out kid! How about a nice football instead.

Yours,
    Santa

btw..I had to go look that movie up for quotes from it. I've never seen it all the way thru..santa's elf

Dear Santa,

Could you please send a little reminder to my Husband how much he loves Christmas. He seems to have lost his Christmas spirit with everything else that has been going on.

Signed,
    He needs to find it for our boys

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Dear Santa,

I'm sure I don't have to tell you if I've been naughty or nice, you probably already know since you can see me when I'm sleeping and stuff.

This year I would like a communicator so that I can understand what my 2 year old wants. I would also like a robot to help pick up and put away the toys around the house as well as pick up the laundry off the floor and put it in the hamper where it belongs. A food replicator would be awesome, I've always wanted one of those. Other than that, my boys have enough toys so I'll ask for a clean bill of health for them and good teeth (that should probably be something for the tooth fairy but I hear you guys are tight).

That's my list, I'll probably write another letter when I figure out what I'd like for some other near and dear peeps.

Sincerely yours,
    CC

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Dear Santa,

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas. Only a hippopotamus will do. No crocodiles, no rhinoceroses. I only like hippopotamuses.

And hippopotamuses like me too!

Love,
    Extremely Annoying Child Plaguing the Radio Airwaves Every Holiday Season

P.S. Don't want a doll, no dinky Tinker Toy!
    I want a hippopotamus to play with and enjoy!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

vmkplayer is offline <3 ragdollaye
    Dear Santa,
    I'v been a good little girl this year. I really want a 5GB IPOD that is hot pink. But I really want ro go back to wdw in the winter.
    Kingdom Keepers forever!!

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    Dear Santa,

I really really REALLY want to win the lottery. Could you please send me the numbers in my presents? And yes Santa, they MUST be numbers to an UPCOMING lottery draw. I need the money to pay for a wedding, a house, and I will give anything left over to charity. I won't even buy me furinature, I'll give it all to charity. I promise. It's a charity called "Send WDWTrivia Members to Disney World." It is a very promising cause. I promise that to you Santa. Thanks in advance!

Love,
    Helping Out Others, Really, I Am

P.S. Could you please not eat all the cookies this year? Save some for the rest of us kids!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast