Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss Dear Santa, in the General Discussions forums; Dear Santa, Thanks for your kind words last time. Now, I know I didn't ask for anything - but there is just one thing I would like: Please could you ...
    trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Dear Santa,

Thanks for your kind words last time. Now, I know I didn't ask for anything - but there is just one thing I would like:

Please could you do your best to make Ann and I happy this Christmas (if you know what I mean!)?
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Dear Santa,

All I would like for Christmas is a job, since I am losing the one I have. A good paying one would be nice and it would be even better one if I didn't have to wear any shoes, `cause I really don't like to wear them.

If not a job, can I be first on the list for MayBWeRMnt2B's Send WDWTrivia Members to Disney World charity?

Hugs,
    Empty Wallet

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    Dear Santa,

Could you please send a little reminder to my Husband how much he loves Christmas. He seems to have lost his Christmas spirit with everything else that has been going on.

Signed,
    He needs to find it for our boys
    Dear wife of hubby,

I must say your letter was very hard to answer. I wish you and your family the very best this holiday season. I will be delivering your gift of perserverance a little early as you need to give your husband time. For him, I will be bringing lots of hugs and kisses from his children. Love will make him realize how important this holiday is to the kiddos. Lots of hugs from all of us here at the North Pole too.

Genuinely,
    Santa

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    Dear Santa,

I'm sure I don't have to tell you if I've been naughty or nice, you probably already know since you can see me when I'm sleeping and stuff.

This year I would like a communicator so that I can understand what my 2 year old wants. I would also like a robot to help pick up and put away the toys around the house as well as pick up the laundry off the floor and put it in the hamper where it belongs. A food replicator would be awesome, I've always wanted one of those. Other than that, my boys have enough toys so I'll ask for a clean bill of health for them and good teeth (that should probably be something for the tooth fairy but I hear you guys are tight).

That's my list, I'll probably write another letter when I figure out what I'd like for some other near and dear peeps.

Sincerely yours,
    CC

Dear CC,

Yes I have been watching you while you are sleeping and tho you have been very good you really need to wear less skimpy jammies. There are some things that Santa just does not need to see.

I am sorry to say that elves have yet to come up with the communicator you asked for. It is a very popular request. I will be bringing you that robot. We were fresh out here at the north pole but I did find one on Ebay--a gentleman named Will Robinson was selling it for a very reasonable price. Hermie said he would be more then willing to look after your children's teeth because tooth fairy is kinda booked right now and my HMO doesn't cover dental. Have a good holiday season.

Gleefully Yours,
    Santa

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    Dear Santa,

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas. Only a hippopotamus will do. No crocodiles, no rhinoceroses. I only like hippopotamuses.

And hippopotamuses like me too!

Love,
    Extremely Annoying Child Plaguing the Radio Airwaves Every Holiday Season

P.S. Don't want a doll, no dinky Tinker Toy!
    I want a hippopotamus to play with and enjoy!

Dear EACPTRAEHS,

I told one of you children last year that I cant deliver hippos, they just dont fit down the chimney. Plus the mess I have to clean up is just horrible. The elves used to make me do it so that is why I quit bringing them. If you would like to see some nice hippos(not to keep) there is a park in Florida that takes you on a tram ride past them.

Blithely,
    Santa

Quote Originally Posted by vmkplayer View Post
    Dear Santa,
    I'v been a good little girl this year. I really want a 5GB IPOD that is hot pink. But I really want ro go back to wdw in the winter.
    Dear Little Girl,

I see you have been very good. Santa is not quite sure what all those initials stand for but I will be happy to bring you a very nice pink transistor radio. It is very up to date as it gets both AM and FM stations. You will have to talk to your parents about the trip since they have to accompany a minor on such a venture. I will be tucking a small Mickey Mouse doll in your stocking just to keep you in a Disney frame of mind. Behave yourself and may all your dreams come true.

Jovially Yours,
    Santa

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post
    Dear CC,

Yes I have been watching you while you are sleeping and tho you have been very good you really need to wear less skimpy jammies. There are some things that Santa just does not need to see.

Gleefully Yours,
    Santa
    I think Santa's been looking in the wrong house!

Quote Originally Posted by MayBWeRMnt2B View Post
    Dear Santa,

I really really REALLY want to win the lottery. Could you please send me the numbers in my presents? And yes Santa, they MUST be numbers to an UPCOMING lottery draw. I need the money to pay for a wedding, a house, and I will give anything left over to charity. I won't even buy me furinature, I'll give it all to charity. I promise. It's a charity called "Send WDWTrivia Members to Disney World." It is a very promising cause. I promise that to you Santa. Thanks in advance!

Love,
    Helping Out Others, Really, I Am

P.S. Could you please not eat all the cookies this year? Save some for the rest of us kids!

Dear Very Helpful,

I will be bringing you a total of 6 gifts this year. Just the right amount to match numbers on the state lotto. Here is the list....the Beatles single--"When I'm 64"...the first season of "The 9" on DVD....Barbie from "The 12 Dancing Princesses" collection...."Ice Age 2 - Mammal Crossing Board Game.....Cinderella 13' TV......and a Jeff Gordon #24 collectible car. Yes they are all numbers to a future drawing of the lottery but even Santa's abilty to tell the future is sometimes cloudy.

It is very nice of you to offer the money to charity, just remember to make sure to apply for your non profit license when you go get your marriage license.

Cheerfully Yours,
    Santa

P.S. You only left me one cookie last year and I finished it because I didnt think you would want a cookie someone had already bitten into.

Quote Originally Posted by trickster View Post
    Dear Santa,

Thanks for your kind words last time. Now, I know I didn't ask for anything - but there is just one thing I would like:

Please could you do your best to make Ann and I happy this Christmas (if you know what I mean!)?
    Dear Little Boy,

Tho I think you are a bit young to be thinking about such things, I will be bringing you and the little girl you mentioned a years supply of oysters, tea (since I know your have afternoon tea), and oranges. They should all help you to get what you most desire this Crimbo.

Respectfully Yours,
    Santa

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    Dear Santa,

All I would like for Christmas is a job, since I am losing the one I have. A good paying one would be nice and it would be even better one if I didn't have to wear any shoes, `cause I really don't like to wear them.

If not a job, can I be first on the list for MayBWeRMnt2B's Send WDWTrivia Members to Disney World charity?

Hugs,
    Empty Wallet
    Dear Empty,

This Christmas I will be tucking the local wants ads into your stocking along with a very good reference from me for your future job. I am also including the phone number of a lady named Lucy. She has been looking for a partner in her grape stomping business and I thot it would be perfect for you since your criteria requires no shoes. I will also be sending your name onto the nice organization you have requested help from. Good Luck and remember the wine is not yours to drink.

Vivaciously Yours,
    Santa

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Dear Santa Claus,

My brothers and I have a song for you detailing what we want for Christmas this year:

Christmas, Christmas time is near,
    Time for toys and time for cheer.
    We've been good, but we can't last.
    Hurry, Christmas, hurry fast!

Want a plane that loops the loop.
    Me, I want a hula hoop,
    We can hardly stand the wait.
    Please, Christmas, don't be late.

Love,
    Alvin

P.S. Don't believe a thing that Dave guy says about me!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

turkeymama is offline Christmas Shopping Rules!
    Dear Santa,

Wow! I hope those people that came today really like my house. How cool that they came the same day the cleaning lady was here! I'm not sure how you managed that one, but way to go! The second couple was here for over an hour!

Keep 'em comin' Santa!

You're the coolest!!!!

Sincerely yours,

Mom of the turkeys!
    "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
    Walt Disney

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    Dear Santa,

I have been a very very good girl this year..not counting the months that end in the letter R when my behavior left something to be desired.
    This year I would like a slice of key lime pie as big as my head, a really warm pair of fuzzy pink socks, a goose that lays platinum eggs and sings the theme song from CoP, and a dress that matches Minnie Mouses.
    If its not too much trouble I would also like a winning lottery ticket and to meet a kind, funny, intelligent, disney loving man who will wait on me hand and foot
    XOXOXO
    Meg
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post
    Dear Little Boy,

Tho I think you are a bit young to be thinking about such things, I will be bringing you and the little girl you mentioned a years supply of oysters, tea (since I know your have afternoon tea), and oranges. They should all help you to get what you most desire this Crimbo.

Respectfully Yours,
    Santa

LOL!! Cheers Santa!! Cheers for the 'Little Young' comment!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Dear Santa,

Thank you for your thoughtfulness for my hubby. All I really want for myself is a good nights sleep (or maybe a couple of them thrown together).

Sincerely,
    Sleepless in Michigan

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast