Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss Dear Santa, in the General Discussions forums; Originally Posted by MandaBella Dear Santa Claus, My brothers and I have a song for you detailing what we want for Christmas this year: Christmas, Christmas time is near, Time ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    Dear Santa Claus,

My brothers and I have a song for you detailing what we want for Christmas this year:

Christmas, Christmas time is near,
    Time for toys and time for cheer.
    We've been good, but we can't last.
    Hurry, Christmas, hurry fast!

Want a plane that loops the loop.
    Me, I want a hula hoop,
    We can hardly stand the wait.
    Please, Christmas, don't be late.

Love,
    Alvin

P.S. Don't believe a thing that Dave guy says about me!
    Dear Alvin,

I am glad to hear that you have been good if even for a while. Your brothers Simon and Theodore have also been very well behaved. I will be bringing you a nice red hula hoop but Dave has told me the plane will have to wait until next year. He is still reapairing the china cabinet you broke with your toy helicopter. I will also be bringing you some singing lessons since you seem to be a little flat on a few notes.

Your friend,
    Santa

Quote Originally Posted by turkeymama View Post
    Dear Santa,

Wow! I hope those people that came today really like my house. How cool that they came the same day the cleaning lady was here! I'm not sure how you managed that one, but way to go! The second couple was here for over an hour!

Keep 'em comin' Santa!

You're the coolest!!!!

Sincerely yours,

Mom of the turkeys!

Dear Turkey Mamacita,

I am glad to hear that the ad I placed in The North Pole Courier generated some potential buyers for you. I do apologize for them being so short, but you do have to admit that they still looked youthful for being over 300 years old. Elves are great at keeping their looks. Good luck with future clients.

Respectfully,
    Santa

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Dear Santa..

Long time believer, first time writer. (Well at least to a web santa)... I would like to have some thing that as soon as I walk in the door my house is clean, dishes are done, and supper is warm and waiting on the table. Oh and I would also like a little more patience and some extra love and happiness to spread to everyone around me. Oh and safe travels for myself and others this holiday season.

Sincerely,

I just want a self cleaning house..
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydarling View Post
    Dear Santa,

I have been a very very good girl this year..not counting the months that end in the letter R when my behavior left something to be desired.
    This year I would like a slice of key lime pie as big as my head, a really warm pair of fuzzy pink socks, a goose that lays platinum eggs and sings the theme song from CoP, and a dress that matches Minnie Mouses.
    If its not too much trouble I would also like a winning lottery ticket and to meet a kind, funny, intelligent, disney loving man who will wait on me hand and foot
    XOXOXO
    Meg

Dear Meg,

I see by my list that you are indeed on the nice side. Since you seem to have a problem with R months, I will be dropping off a 2007 calender with all those months removed from it as to make things a bit easier for you.

In order to fill your request for that size of key lime pie I had to make a stop at the Route 95 tourist store for one of those foam ones you wear on your head like the cheese kind Packer fans do. You will also be recieving a pair of fuzzy pink socks complete with big googly eyes, a copy of the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie (you will have to settle for golden eggs, but if you listen close those honks do sound like A Big Bright Beautiful Tomorrow). Minnie says she can not spare one of her dresses but gave me a big polka dot bow to give to you.

You will have to share the lottery winnings with the other little girl who asked for numbers. I will also be putting your name in with the best internet dating service so that you may meet the man of your dreams, just remember that Prince Charming is already taken. Please be safe when meeting your date. Keep on being good and I will see you Xmas eve.

Hugs back,
    Santa

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    Dear Santa,

Thank you for your thoughtfulness for my hubby. All I really want for myself is a good nights sleep (or maybe a couple of them thrown together).

Sincerely,
    Sleepless in Michigan
    Dear Sleepless,

You are very welcome. Since you only would like one gift I will be bringing the biggest size bottle of sleeping pills that I can. Mrs Claus has a gallon jug that will do nicely to hold them.

Sweet Dreams
    Santa

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Santa Baby,

Slip a sable under the tree, for me. I've been an awful good girl
    Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight!

I'd also like all of the following:
    An out-of-space convertible too, light blue...
    I wanna yacht and really that's not a lot!
    There's one thing I really do need, the deed...to a platinum mine

Oh and would you like to come and trim my Christmas tree with some decorations bought at Tiffany's?

I forgot to mention one little thing, a ring I don't mean a phone!

Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight
    Hurry down the chimney tonight

XOXOXOXO,

you knew this one was coming right?
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post
    Dear Very Helpful,

I will be bringing you a total of 6 gifts this year. Just the right amount to match numbers on the state lotto. Here is the list....the Beatles single--"When I'm 64"...the first season of "The 9" on DVD....Barbie from "The 12 Dancing Princesses" collection...."Ice Age 2 - Mammal Crossing Board Game.....Cinderella 13' TV......and a Jeff Gordon #24 collectible car. Yes they are all numbers to a future drawing of the lottery but even Santa's abilty to tell the future is sometimes cloudy.

It is very nice of you to offer the money to charity, just remember to make sure to apply for your non profit license when you go get your marriage license.

Cheerfully Yours,
    Santa

P.S. You only left me one cookie last year and I finished it because I didnt think you would want a cookie someone had already bitten into.
    LOL! I LOVE IT!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

flutter is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    Santa Baby,

Slip a sable under the tree, for me. I've been an awful good girl
    Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight!

I'd also like all of the following:
    An out-of-space convertible too, light blue...
    I wanna yacht and really that's not a lot!
    There's one thing I really do need, the deed...to a platinum mine

Oh and would you like to come and trim my Christmas tree with some decorations bought at Tiffany's?

I forgot to mention one little thing, a ring I don't mean a phone!

Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight
    Hurry down the chimney tonight

XOXOXOXO,

you knew this one was coming right?
    Sing it Baby

Well Children,
    it is getting close to that time of year again when Santa may (or may not) grant your requests. So you young'uns dont have to wade thru this whole thread, Santa is gonna make it easy on you. Go read the first post!

Santa himself will start replying to letters on the Friday after Thanksgiving. Understand that he may be still coming down off that drug in turkey that makes you groggy so his first few letters may take a day or so to respond to. Be good little children and keep this thread to the questions and answers only(with a few brief comments here and there). Santa has a lot on his plate this year (along with cookies) helping to make toys. The elves writers who describe the toys on the boxes are on strike so he needs to be able to read and answer all your letters as quick as he can.
    I just know you all will be dears and help Santa as much as you can.

Take care and Santa will be here soon.

Love,
    Mrs. Santa
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Dear Santa,

You know that I'll be getting ready to move to Orlando next Summer, so for Christmas I'd like a set of really good packers so all my things arrive in FL in one piece. I will also need a car when I get home so I can go on that job interview at WDW. I try to think "green" so a hybrid in blue would be most appreciated. DD will need a new place to live when we get back, so a roomy place, close enough for her to come by often, is high on my wish list

Since I've really tried to be extra good this year, could you arrange for my work as an extra to be IN the movie being released next Spring? My friends will be so disappointed if I'm on the cutting room floor. They want to have a reason to be able to admit that they know me.

Cookies and milk will be waiting for you as always.

Love,
    Mini-V
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Dear Santa,

I did indeed read the whole post- all 8 pages. While I do appreciate that you are very busy this time of year, I am hoping that you will grant me a few simple requests.
    May I pretty please have a pair of those silver glittery shoes that Katie Holmes wore to the premiere of one of her hubby's movies? A size 9 if you can swing it, though I am not opposed to squeezing my feet into a shoe for fashion's sake.
    Would you mind also bringing me one of those "skinny in a bottle" instant slim-a-pills? I have this lovely frock I need to squeeze into in February.

Thank you Santa,

Your favorite princess.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Dear Santa,

What I want for christmas isn't very big... but um could you swing a flight to Orlando and maybe a Hotel in, oh lets see DISNEY for a week with some park hopper passes and lots of spending money?! See Im not that hard to please am I. Oh and while your at it could you give me a flight to Germany to spend a week with my cousin and another little flight to Paris to "visit the sites" *cough Disneyland cough*. And a flight back to Richmond. OH I almost forgot while Im in Paris can I skip on over to England and take a flight to Ireland while Im there? And I would also like peace on earth and give everyone food to eat. That is all...

Thanks so much!

The Big Red Head in Richmond.
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Hello Children,
    Santa is so glad you all have been writing him letters about your Holiday wishes. He wanted me to tell you that he will be answering a few tonite after all the little elves have gone to bed. We had a very lovely Thanksgiving meal here at the North Pole and have loads of leftovers for the elves.
    Your friend,
    Mrs. Claus
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    Dear Santa,

I don't want very many things. My dad was sent to the Golf Coast earlier this month and is not coming back until next summer, I was wondering if you can send him home for Christmas. I would also like a trip to Walt Disney World next summer, please.

Nicole

P.S. I will be in Norfolk for the holidays.

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

Babby58 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Dear Santa,

I don't want anything for myself- I've been more than blessed with my life. What I really want is for my son, who has Asperger's Syndrome, to finally figure out his place in this world. I want him to be happy, productive and safe. If you grant my wish, my heart will probably burst.

Also, peace on earth if it's not too much trouble.

Thanks,
    Babby58
    Piglet Rules!!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast