Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss Dear Santa, in the General Discussions forums; Originally Posted by mini-V Dear Santa, You know that I'll be getting ready to move to Orlando next Summer, so for Christmas I'd like a set of really good packers ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    Dear Santa,

You know that I'll be getting ready to move to Orlando next Summer, so for Christmas I'd like a set of really good packers so all my things arrive in FL in one piece. I will also need a car when I get home so I can go on that job interview at WDW. I try to think "green" so a hybrid in blue would be most appreciated. DD will need a new place to live when we get back, so a roomy place, close enough for her to come by often, is high on my wish list

Since I've really tried to be extra good this year, could you arrange for my work as an extra to be IN the movie being released next Spring? My friends will be so disappointed if I'm on the cutting room floor. They want to have a reason to be able to admit that they know me.

Cookies and milk will be waiting for you as always.

Love,
    Mini-V
    Dear Little Alphabet Letter,

Look for some very handsome movers under your tree come Crimbo morning. There is no guarantee they are the best movers , just the most good looking ones.
    Cars for sale are in abundance in the Orlando area so managing one of those shouldnt be a problem for ole' Santa. I do not understand why if you want a green car you also want a blue car. Isnt one enuf or do you want one of those two-tone jobs? I think a pink one might suit you better anyway so look for something in fuschia in your stocking. I saw a place advertised in the paper with a shed out back that you could sleep in.

Santa needs to know a little more about this acting career of yours before promising anything about the movie.
    I would also like to request some of those yummy peanut butter kisses cookies and please make the milk skim. (I have to watch my wieght you know)

Your friend,
    Father Xmas
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella2 View Post
    Dear Santa,

I did indeed read the whole post- all 8 pages. While I do appreciate that you are very busy this time of year, I am hoping that you will grant me a few simple requests.
    May I pretty please have a pair of those silver glittery shoes that Katie Holmes wore to the premiere of one of her hubby's movies? A size 9 if you can swing it, though I am not opposed to squeezing my feet into a shoe for fashion's sake.
    Would you mind also bringing me one of those "skinny in a bottle" instant slim-a-pills? I have this lovely frock I need to squeeze into in February.

Thank you Santa,

Your favorite princess.
    Dear Princess,

What a good girl you are for taking time to read all of that. If I were you I would be leery about asking for sparkly shoes. Look what happened to that wicked witch. I will be bringing you a pair of nice sensible black flats instead. They are much better on your arches then fancy shoes.
    I asked The Mrs. about giving you some extra material she had laying around to just extend your lovely dress. She had no problem doing that since she said that you look beautiful just the way you are and do not need to use pills to lose weight.

Yours,
    Santa

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    Dear Santa

Hi buddy, how's your year been? For Christmas this year could you please get the kids to stay in bed later then 4 am, so christmas present wont all be unwrapped by breakfast. Also, if you could arrange for the 9 hour flight to FL in May to be on time, without any air turbulance, and without the kids saying "are we there yet?" within the first 2 hours, it'd be great, and if you can sort something out so my kids dont have a meltdown every hour while we're in FL, that'd really help too.
    And if you are looking for a present to leave under the tree for me, a mug that says the word Mummy would keep me happy all year (and a diamond ring inside the mug wouldnt go a miss!)

Thanks Santa

with love from a dreamer xx
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post
    Dear Alvin,

I am glad to hear that you have been good if even for a while. Your brothers Simon and Theodore have also been very well behaved. I will be bringing you a nice red hula hoop but Dave has told me the plane will have to wait until next year. He is still reapairing the china cabinet you broke with your toy helicopter. I will also be bringing you some singing lessons since you seem to be a little flat on a few notes.

Your friend,
    Santa
    Dear Santa,

The hula hoop broke. How about that plane this year?

Did you see I have a new movie this year?

Love,
    Alvin
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Dear Santa,

I don't ask want anything for myself but can you bring my friends the following items:

Tracy--BIG bottle of rum and Johnny Depp

Amanda--HUGE stuffed squirrel for her to sleep with every night

Vix--Please move her out of that podunk town she lives in and closer to Florida

Rachel--Find her a hot NASCAR driver so she'll keep her hand off MY Orlando

Fiona--Please send her a nice ornament to make up for the ugly one I sent her

Lou--Give him a HUGE bag of cash so he can keep fulling dreams for kids

I also would like people to stop fighting over the little things and for them to make the most of each day. You never know when it'll be their last. Give the reindeer a hug for me. And if you happen to have any left please put a Dole Whip under my tree.

Lori

PS-I've been really bad so you may not want to put that Dole Whip under the tree.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

vmkplayer is offline <3 ragdollaye
    Dear Santa,

i have been really good this year, What i want the most are a pair of ears from WDW. mine that my uncle got me when i was 3 are too small now.. And anything with tinkerbell on it.

-Signed Tink Lover
    Kingdom Keepers forever!!

turkeymama is offline Christmas Shopping Rules!
    Dear Santa,

I'm gonna have to go with a repeat of last year's request, unfortunately. DH had to go off and get promoted which means relocation. So, I'd like to ask for a buyer for my house, AGAIN.

I can't really say I've been good this year, but I did think about being good so I really think I should get an "A" for effort on that one. It has been a long year, and it isn't over yet.

Thanks Santa. Your the best!

Mom of the turkeys!
    (aka Kelly)

PS Merry Christmas
    "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
    Walt Disney

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Dear Santa,

'Sup? I always like to greet you with a nice 'sup like we've been friends forever with your jolly ole self. This year is the first year i've been able to ask for anything. So, could you manage a few tickets for ALL of my ornament swap buddies INCLUDING MYSELF, since i would like to go, to go to Walt Disney World the week before Christmas, so we all could see the castle all lit up together. Oh and something slinky for us all. We still want to look snazzy one night that we go out and paint the town red

Your Friend

Kachow
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Quote Originally Posted by lilo88 View Post
    Dear Santa,

What I want for christmas isn't very big... but um could you swing a flight to Orlando and maybe a Hotel in, oh lets see DISNEY for a week with some park hopper passes and lots of spending money?! See Im not that hard to please am I. Oh and while your at it could you give me a flight to Germany to spend a week with my cousin and another little flight to Paris to "visit the sites" *cough Disneyland cough*. And a flight back to Richmond. OH I almost forgot while Im in Paris can I skip on over to England and take a flight to Ireland while Im there? And I would also like peace on earth and give everyone food to eat. That is all...

Thanks so much!

The Big Red Head in Richmond.

Dear Red,

Unfortunatly Santa is unable to grant plane trips this year due to the heightened security at the airports but I can send you by bus. Look for the bus ticket on the left side of your tree. Just be aware that you may have to wake up about 4am and get off at a closed rest stop to stand outside while they clean the bus. If you are not too tired from the bus ride you will enjoy the tickets I will be leaving you in your stocking. Ask your mother for some spending money as even Santa can only afford so much of a Disney vacation.
    While you are there you will be able to visit all those countries you mentioned. I believe you reach England first if you go to your right as you walk around that big lagoon in Epcot. I will be leaving you a few small gifts representing those countries. You will find a pickle on your tree. A package of French blend coffee, a potato, and a tea bag will be waiting for you under the tree also.

World peace is out of stock this year.

Love,
    Santa

Quote Originally Posted by nicki12 View Post
    Dear Santa,

I don't want very many things. My dad was sent to the Golf Coast earlier this month and is not coming back until next summer, I was wondering if you can send him home for Christmas. I would also like a trip to Walt Disney World next summer, please.

Nicole

P.S. I will be in Norfolk for the holidays.
    Dearest Nicole,

I am very proud of your dad for protecting his country and I will try to talk to the US military about him coming home this December. I know the ladies and gentlemen stationed there all want to come home to their families but not all of them can. If he doesn't then I definately know that he will be thinking of you that day and will do everything in his power to contact you in some way on Christmas. I know (since Santa knows everything) that he loves you very much and misses you as much as you miss him. Please tell him when you talk to him that I hope he gets home safely when he can. If he cannot come home in December, you can always have a wonderful Christmas in July or any other month for that matter. Christmas is a feeling and spirit and not a day on the calendar and can be at any time you choose to celebrate.

Disney trips are very popular this year so I will have to talk to my travel elves and see what I can do. Summer is a very busy time for them.
    I will be bringing you some lovely socks and underware that the Mrs. picked out especially for you with Disney characters to tide you over until the elves can check the availability of rooms at Disney.

Your friend,
    Santa

P.S. I know when you are sleeping, I know when you're awake, I know if you've been bad or good and I know where you will be for goodness sake.

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!

Oh dearest Santa, you got me on that one. ^^^

Dreams Really Do Come True

aurora&goofy is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Dear Santa,

I just want a few bucks here and there so i can save up for a laptop.

Thanks,
    lil sugar plum fairy
    and

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post
    Dearest Nicole,

I am very proud of your dad for protecting his country and I will try to talk to the US military about him coming home this December. I know the ladies and gentlemen stationed there all want to come home to their families but not all of them can. If he doesn't then I definately know that he will be thinking of you that day and will do everything in his power to contact you in some way on Christmas. I know (since Santa knows everything) that he loves you very much and misses you as much as you miss him. Please tell him when you talk to him that I hope he gets home safely when he can. If he cannot come home in December, you can always have a wonderful Christmas in July or any other month for that matter. Christmas is a feeling and spirit and not a day on the calendar and can be at any time you choose to celebrate.

Disney trips are very popular this year so I will have to talk to my travel elves and see what I can do. Summer is a very busy time for them.
    I will be bringing you some lovely socks and underware that the Mrs. picked out especially for you with Disney characters to tide you over until the elves can check the availability of rooms at Disney.

Your friend,
    Santa

P.S. I know when you are sleeping, I know when you're awake, I know if you've been bad or good and I know where you will be for goodness sake.
    Dear Santa,

Thanks for helping me feel better during the holidays. My dad tells me everytime I talk to him that he loves me and misses me. I really like socks especially fuzzy one with Tinker Bell on them(I've been looking for them ever since I dresses up as a dalmation(I was one for my 1st halloween))! You do not have to get me a trip but I would really appreciate if you did!! Tell the Mrs. I said hi please!

Nicole

P.S. I wanted to make sure you absolutely know where I was for the holidays(remember it is Norfolk,Va).

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Babby58 View Post
    Dear Santa,

I don't want anything for myself- I've been more than blessed with my life. What I really want is for my son, who has Asperger's Syndrome, to finally figure out his place in this world. I want him to be happy, productive and safe. If you grant my wish, my heart will probably burst.

Also, peace on earth if it's not too much trouble.

Thanks,
    Babby58
    Dear Babby,

Mrs. Santa and I were not familiar with your son's condition but looked it up on wikipedia. I know that he is already very much loved so he will be happy and that you will keep him as safe as you can. From what I understand, the children with this syndrome can be productive members of society as long as they have people like you to love and watch over them. So since you have 2 of the things you asked for already covered and the third one comes with what you already have, I am having a bit of a time figuring out what to bring you for Xmas.
    Hmmm..you have Ole' Santa stumped...................

How about this....Mrs. Santa and I will sending you something that I can't deliver the traditional way but instead will be hopefully be helpful to others and yourself in the education of what exactly Asperger's Syndrome is and the ability to have compassion for those individuals with it. We think you will enjoy that more then any physical gift I could ever put in a stocking. Asperger syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But for you since you are a great parent and you really do need something physical, I will be putting a nice big bottle of bubble bath under your tree so you can pretend you are a spa. Every parent needs that once in a while.

Love,
    Santa and Mrs. Santa

p.s. The Mrs. said she wanted to help me answer this one since it was a very special letter.

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    Dear Santa,

First of all You Rock Pal!

As you are allready aware of my Bad vs Good ratio for the year I won't bother telling you how good I've been but I do invite you to respond to the NSAs satisfaction survey for their Domestic Surveillance Program, input from customers like you is very important to them.

For Christmas this year I'd very much enjoy if you'd had your helper Knecht Ruprecht put my brother Ed in a burlap sack as a little pay back for that "incident" back in 1973. I still think he wasn't punished thoroughly enough for that little bit of imposter hijinks (did I mention he also ate all of the treat you left in my shoe?).

Also if you could talk to the Snow Meister, I'd enjoy a whoite Christmas this year. I know you don't work the weather market but you certainly know all the players.

Other than That I'm all set!

Thanx for everything, I'm leaving the usual carrots for the deer, a Hefe Weizen and small portion of Jager Schnitzel, a thermos of Oma's Special eggnog for the flight, and a travel pack of those kartoffel Kuchen for a snack later.

Thanxs Pal!

Veri
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast