Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss Dear Santa, in the General Discussions forums; Someone started this on a local (town) forum I read and post on but the people around here are party poopers and dont like to have fun so I figured ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me

Dear Santa,

Someone started this on a local (town) forum I read and post on but the people around here are party poopers and dont like to have fun so I figured it might work really well on here since y'all have better personalities then the stodgy folks in the area I live in(can you believe one person posted a note about how childish it was?....yeesh)
    Anyway just write your letter to Santa maybe he will answer.

ME FIRST ME FIRST!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Dear Santa,

I would like for Xmas to marry a rich old guy, have him kick the bucket B4 the honeymoon and leave me all his money. If you can't arrange that can you make me CEO of Disney please?

Actually what I really want is a new toaster and an Egg McMuffin---I am a cheap date and it is time for breakfast.

Oh and I would also like world peace.

Love,
    Little Vixen
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Dear Santa,

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas. Only a hippopotamus will do, no crocodiles or rhinocerouses. I only like hippopotamuses, and hippopotamuses like me too.

I would also like an oil well, two if you can swing it.

Love,
    iwannabeminnie

PS. I have been good all year, and when I was bad, I was very good.

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning

I'm game vix... I'm childish...

Dear Santa....

I would really love a 10 carat diamond tennis bracelet!!! White gold of course.... I would also enjoy a new house.. 2 story 3 bedroom with the master bedroom as a open loft looking down into a grand hallway with marble floors.. the masterbath should include a stand up stone tiled shower with glass doors and a whirlpool tub... The Walk-in closet should be a good size.. at least 15 by 17.. I have lots of shoes that need good homes so a state of the art shelving unit is also required!!! As for the main floor it shall have a professional kitchen including a 6 burner stove top (gas of course) also 2 ovens built into the walls.. I enjoy convection.. and a dishwasher is key!!! The living and great rooms will have plasma screen tvs placed over large fireplaces. I enjoy earth tones for my decor.. and all hardwood floors.. Crown molding throughout the house is a must!!! Also the presence be a 3 car.. no make it a 4 car garage... tall enough to house the hubby's lift.. (he says will save money this way my changing our own oil.. I think he's just full of Sh*t!!) The basement level should contain a full scale bar with multiple pool and gaming tables.. The bar should be well stocked having nothing but top shelf liquors.. Out back I would like it if there was NO lawn.. I do not like green and I really do not like mowing.. Multi-tired decks would suffice.. A large inground pool with a natural look is most desired.. if you decide to splurge then a matching hot tub and waterfall would also be accepted.. Since I have been so good this year I am sure that this request is not by any means out of the question.. I am open to suggestions but suggestions only.. I do not give you power ny any means to make your own changes to my dream with out my consent.. I have enclosed a copy of the blue prints and catalogs (and a detailed list of my chosen furnishings) Now before you run behind schedule hurry off and make my dream come true.. As previously stated I have been good this year and expect nothing but the best.. If by somehow you do not comply with the above request I will not give you the antidote to the poisoned cookies you just ate!!!

Lots of Love. Peace. and happiness..

Sweet Dreams Santa!!

Remember... I'm watching you!!!

Lori

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    Dear Santa,

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas. Only a hippopotamus will do, no crocodiles or rhinocerouses. I only like hippopotamuses, and hippopotamuses like me too.

Love,
    iwannabeminnie

T-Nina.. If you get a hippo can you share it with me?? and Can we name it pickels?

UMMM>>> Lori .....All I can say is WOW!

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Dear Santa,
    This year for Christmas I would like a baby. I know you can't get me a baby right now, but perhaps you could work on it for next year sometime (unless you were to snatch one out of a bad mommy & Daddy's house, then I would be OK with that).
    I'd also like a new Tahoe for my DH. That way, I can take the Jeep. Since you're so giving, I'd like to give you something too. How about some of my belly fat. I think you're looking a little thin around the belt there & could use some extra padding. Even though I've worked very hard for it, I'll be willing to give you mine!
    Thanks Santa & MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
    Love,
    ~Summer
    PS- I still believe!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    Dear Santa,

Love,
    iwannabeminnie

Dear iwannabeminnie,

I am sorry but I can not deliver live animals (they always make a mess in the sleigh) Hippos especially are difficult because they tend to get stuck in the chimney.
    I am bringing you a season pass to the Toledo Zoo so you can go to see them anytime you want. As for the oil well --If you look in your stocking you will find two beautifully scrolled stock cerificates for wells in the lovely town of Humble, TX. Make sure you get to bed early Xmas eve so I can deliver these to you.
    Your Friend,
    Santa

Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf

I'm game vix... I'm childish...

Dear Santa....

I would really love a 10 carat diamond tennis bracelet!!! White gold of course.... I would also enjoy a new house.. 2 story 3 bedroom with the master bedroom as a open loft looking down into a grand hallway with marble floors.. the masterbath should include a stand up stone tiled shower with glass doors and a whirlpool tub... The Walk-in closet should be a good size.. at least 15 by 17.. I have lots of shoes that need good homes so a state of the art shelving unit is also required!!! As for the main floor it shall have a professional kitchen including a 6 burner stove top (gas of course) also 2 ovens built into the walls.. I enjoy convection.. and a dishwasher is key!!! The living and great rooms will have plasma screen tvs placed over large fireplaces. I enjoy earth tones for my decor.. and all hardwood floors.. Crown molding throughout the house is a must!!! Also the presence be a 3 car.. no make it a 4 car garage... tall enough to house the hubby's lift.. (he says will save money this way my changing our own oil.. I think he's just full of Sh*t!!) The basement level should contain a full scale bar with multiple pool and gaming tables.. The bar should be well stocked having nothing but top shelf liquors.. Out back I would like it if there was NO lawn.. I do not like green and I really do not like mowing.. Multi-tired decks would suffice.. A large inground pool with a natural look is most desired.. if you decide to splurge then a matching hot tub and waterfall would also be accepted.. Since I have been so good this year I am sure that this request is not by any means out of the question.. I am open to suggestions but suggestions only.. I do not give you power ny any means to make your own changes to my dream with out my consent.. I have enclosed a copy of the blue prints and catalogs (and a detailed list of my chosen furnishings) Now before you run behind schedule hurry off and make my dream come true.. As previously stated I have been good this year and expect nothing but the best.. If by somehow you do not comply with the above request I will not give you the antidote to the poisoned cookies you just ate!!!

Lots of Love. Peace. and happiness..

Sweet Dreams Santa!!

Remember... I'm watching you!!!

Lori

Dear Lori,
    I can see you have put a lot of thot into this. The blue prints are beautifully done and very detailed. I may have some trouble fitting this down the chimney but I will see what I can do. You be good and I wont call the cops on the attemped murder charges. I am watching you too---I take it you havent found the hidden surveillance cameras I installed when I came last Xmas.
    Your Friend,
    Santa.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Dearest Santa,

I want my dreams to come true. I want to be happy and content. I want my kids to behave, both my personal kids and my students. I want to have my work environment be wonderful again and the very gripey lady who is causing trouble to leave along with her busybody friend. I would like for my panty hose not to run and for my laundry to be caught up. I would like for my grading to be finished. I would also like a little more time to do some fun, creative things.

Thanks,
    someone with too many wants

Quote Originally Posted by 4Mickey
    Dear Santa,
    This year for Christmas I would like a baby. I know you can't get me a baby right now, but perhaps you could work on it for next year sometime (unless you were to snatch one out of a bad mommy & Daddy's house, then I would be OK with that).
    I'd also like a new Tahoe for my DH. That way, I can take the Jeep. Since you're so giving, I'd like to give you something too. How about some of my belly fat. I think you're looking a little thin around the belt there & could use some extra padding. Even though I've worked very hard for it, I'll be willing to give you mine!
    Thanks Santa & MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
    Love,
    ~Summer
    PS- I still believe!
    Dear Summer,

I think you better write to the STORK about the baby thing that is his department. We are all out of Tahoe's up here so I will be bringing him Hermie the Elf's old Geo instead. Thank you very much for the offer of extra padding but Mrs. Claus has put me on Jenny Craig and Jazzercising---she says it is getting harder and harder for the wardrobe dept to let out my coat. You be a good girl and I will have lots of gifts for you Xmas morning.

Your Friend,
    Santa

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs
    Dearest Santa,

I want my dreams to come true. I want to be happy and content. I want my kids to behave, both my personal kids and my students. I want to have my work environment be wonderful again and the very gripey lady who is causing trouble to leave along with her busybody friend. I would like for my panty hose not to run and for my laundry to be caught up. I would like for my grading to be finished. I would also like a little more time to do some fun, creative things.

Thanks,
    someone with too many wants

Dear SWTMW,

I have talked to the Sandman and he said he will be dropping off some new dreams for you. I am bringing you a video on meditation and a whip and some tape for the kids so you can beat them into submission and tie them to a chair. I am also going to put in your stocking some earplugs so you dont have to hear the gripey lady and a bottle of clear nail polish for the runs in your nylons. Look under your tree for a bottle of laundry soap and a washboard (I am very into saving energy) Also your stocking will contain a new red pen for writing those big fat "F" 's on papers. And I am wrapping up a clock inside a piggybank so you can save time. See you on Xmas...dont forget my milk(skim please) and cookies(what the Mrs. don't know won't hurt her)

Your Friend,
    Santa

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Dear Santa-

First, I am a true believer. Now, I am in a bah humbug mood, but it has been a rough year, so give me a break. Here are my requests.

I'd like Lor (dsny4lf) to appreciate Soarin for the great Disney masterpiece that it is.

I'd like Grumpy dude to have a day where he posts on this thread about how he loves everyone here and thinks life is a warm and magical place.

For me, I'd like my baby to stop waking up in the middle of the night. She's 18 months old and decided 3 a.m. is a good time for a midnight chat. I disagree.

I'd like my DH to not wait until Christmas Eve to remember that while I spend all month buying gifts for everybody, he only has one to buy, and wouldn't it be nice if he put some thought in to it, instead of running out to the gas station and filling a bag with lotto tickets?

Oh, and world peace, please.
    THanks,
    a good girl this year.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

SaraTheGreat is offline Ooo I can change this now!!!
    Dear Santa,

I'm not asking for much, just a job where someone appreciates that I exist. Where maybe they might see my college degree as more than a stamp on my forehead that says I'm good at alphabetizing.

Oh and my car is making some interesting noises, I would really love it if you could either get me a new one, I'm not picky or just fix the one I've got.

Oh and throw in a little world peace for me too.

Thank you very much,
    Sara the Great

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    Dear Santa-

First, I am a true believer. Now, I am in a bah humbug mood, but it has been a rough year, so give me a break. Here are my requests.

I'd like Lor (dsny4lf) to appreciate Soarin for the great Disney masterpiece that it is.

I'd like Grumpy dude to have a day where he posts on this thread about how he loves everyone here and thinks life is a warm and magical place.

For me, I'd like my baby to stop waking up in the middle of the night. She's 18 months old and decided 3 a.m. is a good time for a midnight chat. I disagree.

I'd like my DH to not wait until Christmas Eve to remember that while I spend all month buying gifts for everybody, he only has one to buy, and wouldn't it be nice if he put some thought in to it, instead of running out to the gas station and filling a bag with lotto tickets?

Oh, and world peace, please.
    THanks,
    a good girl this year.

Dear A Good Girl,

For Xmas I am bringing you a one way ticket out of the little fantasy land you so obviously live in. Do you really think it is possible to get any of those things. Especially the husband one...Mrs. Claus yells at me for doing the same thing. Look in your stocking for it. As for world peace...what do you think I am a supreme being or something?

Your Friend,
    Santa

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    Dear A Good Girl,

For Xmas I am bringing you a one way ticket out of the little fantasy land you so obviously live in. Do you really think it is possible to get any of those things. Especially the husband one...Mrs. Claus yells at me for doing the same thing. Look in your stocking for it. As for world peace...what do you think I am a supreme being or something?

Your Friend,
    Santa

Santa's mean!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast