Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss New Year's Resolutions in the General Discussions forums; Is this exercise fun or will I find it in our next garage sale? Okay, resolutions: I think I should start with taking my medicine everyday. Then the other stuff ...
    SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Is this exercise fun or will I find it in our next garage sale?

Okay, resolutions:

I think I should start with taking my medicine everyday. Then the other stuff I want to do should fall into place quickly.

that reminds me, I am not sure I took that stuff today...

My New Year's Resolution is to try and stop spreading myself so thin....things will go on without me!!!! (I just need to remind myself that!)

I would also like to get some scrapbooking done.

I would also like to have some more one on one time for Jim and myself!

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    my new years resolution is to finally make a resolution. Never have. The best ive gotten is to think about what i should do and what i might possibly do. Maybe i could get a better job, or decide what do to w/ school next year. hmmm so many things to ponder
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    This is from today's Dear Abby
    The best resolutions I have seen in a while

NEW YEAR STARTS OUT RIGHT WITH POSITIVE RESOLUTIONS

DEAR READERS: Rise and shine, everyone! Welcome to a brand-new year. Today is our chance for a new beginning, the day we discard destructive habits for healthy new ones. With that in mind, I'm printing Dear Abby's oft-requested list of New Year's resolutions -- adapted by my mother from the original credo of Al-Anon.
    JUST FOR TODAY, I will live through this day only. I will not brood about yesterday or obsess about tomorrow. I will not set far-reaching goals or try to overcome all of my problems at once. I know that I can do something for 24 hours that would overwhelm me if I had to keep it up for a lifetime.

JUST FOR TODAY
    , I will be happy. I will not dwell on thoughts that depress me. If my mind fills with clouds, I will chase them away and fill it with sunshine.

JUST FOR TODAY, I will accept what is. I will face reality. I will correct those things that I can correct and accept those I cannot.

JUST FOR TODAY
    , I will improve my mind. I will read something that requires effort, thought and concentration. I will not be a mental loafer.

JUST FOR TODAY
    , I will make a conscious effort to be agreeable. I will be kind and courteous to those who cross my path, and I'll not speak ill of others. I'll improve my appearance, speak softly, and not interrupt when someone else is talking. Just for today, I'll refrain from improving anybody but myself.

JUST FOR TODAY, I will do something positive to improve my health. If I'm a smoker, I'll quit. If I'm overweight, I'll eat healthily -- if only just for today. And not only that, I'll get off the couch and take a brisk walk, even if it's only around the block.

JUST FOR TODAY, I will gather the courage to do what is right and take responsibility for my own actions.

good luck with these
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I started the South Beach Diet.
    Well I actually started it 6 days ago, but I drank last night so that is a no no.
    Started fresh this morning.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    I actually don't make resolutions. I live and let live and allow my light to shine... Anyway, i did say that i was gonna

Start with the planning and details of our disney trip this year, which we are all ready, got the flight, room, tickets and all other necessities...
    need to stock up on film for the trip - i plan to take ohh maybe 40 rolls, since there is a lot of things at disney i have not done.
    be prepared to start my scrapbook once i return....
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I resolve not to tape any students to their desks. I resolve not to eat cake for breakfast more than one time a month. I resolve to do the laundry when my family runs out of underwear. I resolve to fill up my car when it gets low. I resolve to go see my chiropractor when my back hurts. I resolve to make my kids laugh at least once a week and hopefully once a day!

These things I can probably be successful wlith.

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs
    Is this exercise fun or will I find it in our next garage sale?
    I'll be honest; it's rough, but rewarding beyond belief. If you can hack it and stick with it for just a little while (we're talking only about a week or two--when we used these for the military, the people in charge were the type 'A' personalities who want results yesterday), I'm confident that you'll keep it up. It gives back faster than any other form of exercise I've ever found, and I've personally seen what it does to people who use them.

(Again, I have no official connection to these people. I'm just trying to share the knowledge with anyone serious enough to get the proverbial job done.)
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape
    (Again, I have no official connection to these people. I'm just trying to share the knowledge with anyone serious enough to get the proverbial job done.)
    yeah right!! He's a kettle bell salesman!!

I know of a sure way to loose weight.. get your teeth wired shut.. that way you can't eat a thing!!!

I should be so lucky. It'd likely mean a little extra $$$ to maybe return to my favorite place on Earth one more time before shippin' out again.
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

when are you leaving.. where will you be going???

(PMed you, Lori. I figure you know that by now, but I didn't want it to seem to everyone else that I was ignoring you.)

My roommates informed me the other night that I had shown up online, and sure enough, they were right. If you'd like to see shots of yours truly putting the 'bells to good use, check out--

www.knockoutfitnessclub.com

(Under "kettlebells," of course. Incidentally, there were a couple other photos of me in action--I'm the guy in the white tanktop and black sweatpants. I really wish I had a little more hair on my head at the time, or better yet, my fedora, but dem's is the brakes.)

Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape
    (PMed you, Lori. I figure you know that by now, but I didn't want it to seem to everyone else that I was ignoring you.)

oh.. BTW.. Nice pic.. but can't really see your face..

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    My New Years Resolution is just to enjoy myself and life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially this year since we are going to WDW!!!! ... Have I told you we're going?!?!?!?!?
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast