Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss How'd You Choose Your Name Game? in the General Discussions forums; So, how did you choose your name? This is how it works. If someone who's name on DWT is, let's say, Ben , he / she will write My Name ...
    Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder

How'd You Choose Your Name Game?

So, how did you choose your name? This is how it works. If someone who's name on DWT is, let's say, Ben, he / she will write My Name on DWT is Ben, and let's say he / she chose the name Ben because that's his / hers son's name. So the next person to post can only post if they have a son that is named Ben. Get it? You can have multiple reasons also why you chose that name, but don't get carried away. So, let's start out...

My Name on DWT is Soccergirl426, and I chose that name because I love soccer, I'm a girl, and my old soccer number was 42 but now it is 26.
    So if you have something in common with why I chose my name, just say something like, "I love soccer too!" or something like that, and then write your name and why you chose it, etc. etc.

Enjoy and have fun!!

OneLittleSpark is offline I'm gonna be the next Dreamfinder
    I love soccer, especially enjoy watching the World Cup, rooting for Italy.

My name on DWT is OneLittle Spark chosen because growing up Journey into Imagination has been my favorite ride.
    15 Trips in 20 Years!!

Port Orleans Contemporary Dixie Landings
    Coronado Springs Caribbean Beach
    Animal Kingdom Lodge Wilderness Lodge
    Boardwalk Yacht and Beach Polynesian
    All Star Movies

Can't Get Enough:

Don't Stop Believing by Journey is my main ring tone on my cell phone.

My name on DWT is DisneyDreamer98 and I chose it because I am always dreaming about Disney...but since there was already a DisneyDreamer on this site I added 98 which was the year my Husband and I were married and spent our honeymoon at WDW!

whitewatersf is offline A-Ticket holder
    1998 was the year that I starte my job where my name came from.

My name on DWT is whitewatersf, I chose this name becuase my first job was working as a lifeguard at White Water in Atlanta GA, now six flags has bought it. Hence the sf tacked on to the end. On a side not a dream job for me would to be one of the Managers at a WDW water park.

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    i hope this one counts
    While traveling down to WDW we make a pit stop along I-95 in GA

my name is obviously my first name and 4 lwtters from my last name and 89 is my birthday well the year of.....

hopefully i did that right
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

I have a cousin named Kyle

My name on DWT is DisneyDreamer98 and I chose it because I am always dreaming about Disney...but since there was already a DisneyDreamer on this site I added 98 which was the year my Husband and I were married and spent our honeymoon at WDW!

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    I am always dreaming that I am in Disney.

I chose my name, because...well, its my name...lol

I have a Nephew named Nick

DukesDukette is offline A-Ticket holder
    Dreaming of Disney reminds me of my childhood trips to WDW.

My name on DWT is Dukesdukette because I am a huge fan of Duke College Basketball. I use to live in North Carolina and I have been a fan ever since.

My SIL lives in North Carolina

Pigeon is offline Care of: "Mike Wazowski, you've got your life back" lane
    I have the word "dreamer" in my main email address because even as a kid i could NOT keep my head out of the clouds.....still can't!

My name here is Pigeon because Lady and the Tramp is one of my favourite movies...the Tramp calls Lady that, and its something that not everyone would recognize, just us Disney fanatics!

Its kind of fun to do the impossible - W. Disney

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    My SIL lives in North Carolina

You are cracking me up!!!

Loves First Kiss!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDooley
    You are cracking me up!!!

Why????

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    LadyDooley's the name here.

I chose that name because I am the Lady of the House and my new last name is Dooley

Loves First Kiss!

I am the lady of my house as well!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast