Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 41 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss NON-DISNEY style how many things have you done? in the General Discussions forums; OLD SET 1. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant and the restaurant picked up the tab? YES 2. Any odd Piercings ( not the ears!!!!)? NO 3. Do you ...
    GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    OLD SET
    1. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant and the restaurant picked up the tab? YES
    2. Any odd Piercings ( not the ears!!!!)? NO
    3. Do you have your baby photo hung in your house? NO
    4. Do you have any secrets that you should tell someone? YES
    5. Do you need to loose weight? Be Honest YES
    6. Can you drive anything other than a car? YES
    7. Have you ever been to a World Series game? NO
    8. Are you an only child? NO
    9. Have you ever been in a hospital for more than 3 days? YES
    10. Have you ever gone snorkeling? YES

6 YES//4 NO

NEW SET
    Have you ever...

1) Picked up a hitchhiker? YES, but only someone I knew
    2) Hitchhiked? YES, was young and stupid
    3) Changed a flat tire by yourself? YES
    4) Milked a cow? NO
    5) Had escargot? YES, once
    6) Dyed, cut or styled your hair to look like a favorite singer/actor? (if yes, who?) NO
    7) Eaten a whole cake by yourself (I mean a large cake and doesn't have to be in one sitting)? NO
    8) Made up a bogus excuse to a close friend/family member to get out of something? YES
    9) Get caught in a lie? NO
    10) Been bitten by an animal other than a cat or dog? NO

5 YES/5 NO
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Refiner is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    Refiner, don't worry about not being around to post the next set, there is always someone ready to jump in to keep the game going!
    That's always good to know...

it's just a fun game to play
    Oooo ... here be dragons! Please visit them.

(aww trying for more little guys).

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Travster, I think we're ready for some new questions, how about it?

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    ok, gimme a little time (I'm at work).

If we can dream it, we can do it

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    1. Have you ever worked in the foodservice industry??? how long?
    2. Have you been swimming on all three coasts (Pacific, Gulf, and Atlantic)???
    3. Have you ever rode out a storm when you were told by the local government to evacuate???
    4. Have you ever been on an overnight flight (as in, you left while the sun was up, flew all night, and arrived while the sun was up the next day)???
    5. Have you ever let the bartender choose what your next drink was???
    6. Have you ever ridden an animal other than a horse??? what was it?
    7. Have you ever built a robot that worked???
    8. Have you ever walked across hot coals???
    9. Do you have any animal tattoos (fictional animal "characters" don't count. like Taz or Tweety Bird)??? which animal?
    10. Have you ever played the game "Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board"???

If we can dream it, we can do it

satijp is offline Fastpass Holder
    1. Have you ever worked in the foodservice industry??? how long? No, but admire them greatly and try to always tip well for good service
    2. Have you been swimming on all three coasts (Pacific, Gulf, and Atlantic)??? Yep
    3. Have you ever rode out a storm when you were told by the local government to evacuate??? Technically we were just above the evac zone, bu tdid go swimming during the break between bands of rain
    4. Have you ever been on an overnight flight (as in, you left while the sun was up, flew all night, and arrived while the sun was up the next day)??? Too many times
    5. Have you ever let the bartender choose what your next drink was??? See above
    6. Have you ever ridden an animal other than a horse??? what was it? Yes, camels, elephants, I'm sure there's gotta be others
    7. Have you ever built a robot that worked??? in class
    8. Have you ever walked across hot coals??? No, but barefoot on asphalt in FL can feel like it!
    9. Do you have any animal tattoos (fictional animal "characters" don't count. like Taz or Tweety Bird)??? which animal? No tats
    10. Have you ever played the game "Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board"??? Yes

6/10

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    1. Have you ever worked in the foodservice industry??? how long?Technically NO
    2. Have you been swimming on all three coasts (Pacific, Gulf, and Atlantic)???YES
    3. Have you ever rode out a storm when you were told by the local government to evacuate???OMG YES...wiffle ball during hurricanes!!
    4. Have you ever been on an overnight flight (as in, you left while the sun was up, flew all night, and arrived while the sun was up the next day)???Yes...there was a bunch of airport hopping going on!
    5. Have you ever let the bartender choose what your next drink was???Nope...can't drink yet
    6. Have you ever ridden an animal other than a horse??? what was it?Yes...camel, elephant...unless the fair doesn't count
    7. Have you ever built a robot that worked???Nope
    8. Have you ever walked across hot coals???Nope
    9. Do you have any animal tattoos (fictional animal "characters" don't count. like Taz or Tweety Bird)??? which animal?Nope
    10. Have you ever played the game "Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board"???HUH?? Nope

4 outta 10
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    1. Have you ever worked in the foodservice industry??? how long? YES 2 years... catering
    2. Have you been swimming on all three coasts (Pacific, Gulf, and Atlantic)??? YES
    3. Have you ever rode out a storm when you were told by the local government to evacuate??? NO Thank God!!!
    4. Have you ever been on an overnight flight (as in, you left while the sun was up, flew all night, and arrived while the sun was up the next day)??? YES 2 weeks ago coming home from WDW
    5. Have you ever let the bartender choose what your next drink was??? YES... as it was on the house!
    6. Have you ever ridden an animal other than a horse??? what was it? YES Elephant when I was 10
    7. Have you ever built a robot that worked??? NO
    8. Have you ever walked across hot coals??? NO
    9. Do you have any animal tattoos (fictional animal "characters" don't count. like Taz or Tweety Bird)??? which animal? NO
    10. Have you ever played the game "Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board"??? NO

5 / 10

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    1. Have you ever worked in the foodservice industry??? Yes how long? One month max.
    2. Have you been swimming on all three coasts (Pacific, Gulf, and Atlantic)??? Let's see, Acapulco, St.Pete's, Maine, yes!
    3. Have you ever rode out a storm when you were told by the local government to evacuate??? Yes, Treasure Island, FL in 95.
    4. Have you ever been on an overnight flight (as in, you left while the sun was up, flew all night, and arrived while the sun was up the next day)??? Yes, Switzerland.
    5. Have you ever let the bartender choose what your next drink was??? Many times.
    6. Have you ever ridden an animal other than a horse??? Yes what was it? Elephant at Circus World!
    7. Have you ever built a robot that worked??? No
    8. Have you ever walked across hot coals??? No
    9. Do you have any animal tattoos (fictional animal "characters" don't count. like Taz or Tweety Bird)??? which animal? No
    10. Have you ever played the game "Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board"??? Yes, at many sleepovers in high school.

7/10

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    1. Have you ever worked in the foodservice industry??? how long? Nope
    2. Have you been swimming on all three coasts (Pacific, Gulf, and Atlantic)??? Pacific and Atlantic, but not Gulf.
    3. Have you ever rode out a storm when you were told by the local government to evacuate??? Yes
    4. Have you ever been on an overnight flight (as in, you left while the sun was up, flew all night, and arrived while the sun was up the next day)??? Yes, but not many
    5. Have you ever let the bartender choose what your next drink was??? Uh..no..
    6. Have you ever ridden an animal other than a horse??? what was it? Dogs(Rottweiler when I was three) Elephants..person(piggyback) hehe..hey a person is an animal..
    7. Have you ever built a robot that worked??? Yes and it was very cool, indeed.
    8. Have you ever walked across hot coals??? No, but I have walked across hot sand--ouch!
    9. Do you have any animal tattoos (fictional animal "characters" don't count. like Taz or Tweety Bird)??? which animal?I had a tweety bird..but I was told to wash it off--hehe no, no tattoos lol
    10. Have you ever played the game "Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board"??? Yes, but the true question is, did it work?!

6/10

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    1. Have you ever worked in the foodservice industry??? how long? Yes, 8 months or so. got fired for giving TOO much free food away...I'm kidding, thank GOD i've never been fired from a job
    2. Have you been swimming on all three coasts (Pacific, Gulf, and Atlantic)???No, only 2 of them, i think
    3. Have you ever rode out a storm when you were told by the local government to evacuate???No
    4. Have you ever been on an overnight flight (as in, you left while the sun was up, flew all night, and arrived while the sun was up the next day)???HECKERS NO THANK YOU....
    5. Have you ever let the bartender choose what your next drink was??? Yes! RIDE OR DIE BAYBEEEEEEE
    6. Have you ever ridden an animal other than a horse??? what was it? Hmmmm, no.
    7. Have you ever built a robot that worked???Nope
    8. Have you ever walked across hot coals??? Yes sure did..In my dreams when i was kick boxin bruce lee and he made me do it...heeheeee
    9. Do you have any animal tattoos (fictional animal "characters" don't count. like Taz or Tweety Bird)??? which animal? No, but i wanted a black panther one time realllllllll bad, with bright green eyes... I chickened out though
    10. Have you ever played the game "Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board"??? No, but i wanted to say a comment soooo badly, but i won't..heehee

2/10 goodness
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    1. Have you ever worked in the foodservice industry??? how long? Nope
    2. Have you been swimming on all three coasts (Pacific, Gulf, and Atlantic)??? no

3. Have you ever rode out a storm when you were told by the local government to evacuate??? no
    4. Have you ever been on an overnight flight (as in, you left while the sun was up, flew all night, and arrived while the sun was up the next day)??? no
    5. Have you ever let the bartender choose what your next drink was??? no
    6. Have you ever ridden an animal other than a horse??? what was it? no
    7. Have you ever built a robot that worked??? no
    8. Have you ever walked across hot coals??? No
    9. Do you have any animal tattoos (fictional animal "characters" don't count. like Taz or Tweety Bird)??? which animal? no
    10. Have you ever played the game "Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board"??? no

0/10
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

Refiner is offline D-Ticket Holder
    1. Have you ever worked in the foodservice industry??? how long? yes total about 18 months (way too long for me)
    2. Have you been swimming on all three coasts (Pacific, Gulf, and Atlantic)??? no
    3. Have you ever rode out a storm when you were told by the local government to evacuate??? YES and all went well
    4. Have you ever been on an overnight flight (as in, you left while the sun was up, flew all night, and arrived while the sun was up the next day)??? no
    5. Have you ever let the bartender choose what your next drink was??? yes
    6. Have you ever ridden an animal other than a horse??? what was it? um, a calf I raised, so yes
    7. Have you ever built a robot that worked??? only model vehicle kits with motors, so no
    8. Have you ever walked across hot coals??? no
    9. Do you have any animal tattoos (fictional animal "characters" don't count. like Taz or Tweety Bird)??? which animal? no
    10. Have you ever played the game "Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board"??? no

only 4/10 this time around :P
    Oooo ... here be dragons! Please visit them.

(aww trying for more little guys).

All4theShow is offline C-Ticket Holder
    1. Have you ever worked in the foodservice industry??? how long?Yes. A few years.
    2. Have you been swimming on all three coasts (Pacific, Gulf, and Atlantic)???No
    3. Have you ever rode out a storm when you were told by the local government to evacuate???Yes
    4. Have you ever been on an overnight flight (as in, you left while the sun was up, flew all night, and arrived while the sun was up the next day)??? Heck NO! I don't fly!
    5. Have you ever let the bartender choose what your next drink was???Yes
    6. Have you ever ridden an animal other than a horse??? what was it?Yes. I think I rode a cow once.
    7. Have you ever built a robot that worked???No
    8. Have you ever walked across hot coals???No. Does hot concrete in July count?
    9. Do you have any animal tattoos (fictional animal "characters" don't count. like Taz or Tweety Bird)??? which animal?No
    10. Have you ever played the game "Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board"???Yes

5/10
    Last edited by All4theShow; 03-31-2007 at 12:58 AM.

Always There
    Without A Care
    Soaking Up Sun
    And Having Some Fun!

She opened her eyes and I knew that my life would never be the same

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    1. Have you ever worked in the foodservice industry??? how long? YES, maybe a total of about 4 years
    2. Have you been swimming on all three coasts (Pacific, Gulf, and Atlantic)??? NO, just the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico
    3. Have you ever rode out a storm when you were told by the local government to evacuate??? YES, but by the time we realized we were suppposed to evacuate they had closed the bridge to get off the island, we were on vacation.
    4. Have you ever been on an overnight flight (as in, you left while the sun was up, flew all night, and arrived while the sun was up the next day)??? NO, I don't think so
    5. Have you ever let the bartender choose what your next drink was??? YES, I've asked for suggestions and if it sounds good I'll go for it.
    6. Have you ever ridden an animal other than a horse??? what was it? YES, I rode the camel at the Bronx Zoo.
    7. Have you ever built a robot that worked??? NO
    8. Have you ever walked across hot coals??? NO
    9. Do you have any animal tattoos (fictional animal "characters" don't count. like Taz or Tweety Bird)??? which animal? NO
    10. Have you ever played the game "Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board"??? NO

4 YES//6 NO
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Page 41 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast