Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 42 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss NON-DISNEY style how many things have you done? in the General Discussions forums; 1. Have you ever worked in the foodservice industry??? how long? YES, 7 months 2. Have you been swimming on all three coasts (Pacific, Gulf, and Atlantic)??? YES 3. Have ...
    dadzpeach is offline Mrs. Orlando Bloom
    1. Have you ever worked in the foodservice industry??? how long? YES, 7 months
    2. Have you been swimming on all three coasts (Pacific, Gulf, and Atlantic)??? YES
    3. Have you ever rode out a storm when you were told by the local government to evacuate??? YES
    4. Have you ever been on an overnight flight (as in, you left while the sun was up, flew all night, and arrived while the sun was up the next day)??? Yes
    5. Have you ever let the bartender choose what your next drink was??? No, i'm underage, although I have let the waiter pick my entire meal for me
    6. Have you ever ridden an animal other than a horse??? what was it? YES, I've ridden an elephant
    7. Have you ever built a robot that worked??? I helped build one
    8. Have you ever walked across hot coals??? NO
    9. Do you have any animal tattoos (fictional animal "characters" don't count. like Taz or Tweety Bird)??? which animal? NO
    10. Have you ever played the game "Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board"??? NO

6 Yes/4 no
    Peach
    Swash-Swash, Buckle-Buckle

CheesyMailbox is offline A-Ticket holder
    yes 2 all

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by CheesyMailbox View Post
    yes 2 all
    Very good but we would need some details on questions 1, 6 and 9!

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    1. Have you ever worked in the foodservice industry??? how long? Oh yeah, two years in various places. Dishwashing, and moving up to line and head grill cook.
    2. Have you been swimming on all three coasts (Pacific, Gulf, and Atlantic)??? Yes, and in the Great Lakes, as well.
    3. Have you ever rode out a storm when you were told by the local government to evacuate??? Yes. Small 'cane coming through the Outer Banks, North Carolina back in '92.
    4. Have you ever been on an overnight flight (as in, you left while the sun was up, flew all night, and arrived while the sun was up the next day)??? You fly overseas, that's usually how it works out.
    5. Have you ever let the bartender choose what your next drink was??? Yes. Not likely to do that one again.
    6. Have you ever ridden an animal other than a horse??? what was it? Yes. Burro, camel and elephant.
    7. Have you ever built a robot that worked??? No.
    8. Have you ever walked across hot coals??? Not the barefoot ritual variety, and I'm pretty sure that's what was meant.
    9. Do you have any animal tattoos (fictional animal "characters" don't count. like Taz or Tweety Bird)??? which animal? I'm not tattooed. I've never believed in anything strongly enough that I've wanted it permanently inked on my body.
    10. Have you ever played the game "Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board"??? Not ringin' any bells.

6/10.

Quote Originally Posted by disney fanatic View Post
    6. Have you ever ridden an animal other than a horse??? what was it? ..person (piggyback) hehe..hey a person is an animal...
    Indeed. I had this dilemma last round on that "bitten by any other animal than dog or cat" question.

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post
    Indeed. I had this dilemma last round on that "bitten by any other animal than dog or cat" question.
    Ouch...bitten by a person lol...but yes, a human is an animal, so you should have said yes for that, no?

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

So tempting..............

Don't give in. I didn't mean in the fun way.

There is always a first time. Sorry, had to.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    1. Have you ever worked in the food service industry? Yes. MN state fair - 2 loooooong weeks
    2. Have you been swimming on all three coasts (Pacific, Gulf, and Atlantic) No - only 2
    3. Have you ever ridden out a storm when you were told by the local government to evacuate? No. I'm smarter than that.
    4. Have you ever been on an overnight flight (as in, you left while the sun was up, flew all night, and arrived while the sun was up the next day)? Yes
    5. Have you ever let the bartender choose what your next drink was? Yes
    6. Have you ever ridden an animal other than a horse??? what was it? Yes. a camel in Australia and an Elephant in the Bronx Zoo
    7. Have you ever built a robot that worked? NO
    8. Have you ever walked across hot coals? NO
    9. Do you have any animal tattoos (fictional animal "characters" don't count. like Taz or Tweety Bird)? which animal? NO
    10. Have you ever played the game "Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board"? NO

4/10
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    1. Have you ever worked in the food service industry? No
    2. Have you been swimming on all three coasts (Pacific, Gulf, and Atlantic) No
    3. Have you ever ridden out a storm when you were told by the local government to evacuate? No
    4. Have you ever been on an overnight flight (as in, you left while the sun was up, flew all night, and arrived while the sun was up the next day)? No
    5. Have you ever let the bartender choose what your next drink was? No
    6. Have you ever ridden an animal other than a horse??? what was it? No
    7. Have you ever built a robot that worked? NO, except my halloween costume when I was seven
    8. Have you ever walked across hot coals? NO
    9. Do you have any animal tattoos (fictional animal "characters" don't count. like Taz or Tweety Bird)? which animal? NO
    10. Have you ever played the game "Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board"? NO

yay 0/10!
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

I am actually in the lead with 7/10, shocking! (Who actually answered all the questions that is).

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    1. Have you ever worked in the food service industry? Yes
    3. Have you ever ridden out a storm when you were told by the local government to evacuate? No
    4. Have you ever been on an overnight flight (as in, you left while the sun was up, flew all night, and arrived while the sun was up the next day)? Yes
    6. Have you ever ridden an animal other than a horse??? what was it? No
    7. Have you ever built a robot that worked? No
    8. Have you ever walked across hot coals? No
    9. Do you have any animal tattoos (fictional animal "characters" don't count. like Taz or Tweety Bird)? which animal? No
    10. Have you ever played the game "Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board"? No

2/10
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    1. Have you ever worked in the food service industry? Yes
    4. Have you ever been on an overnight flight (as in, you left while the sun was up, flew all night, and arrived while the sun was up the next day)? No
    6. Have you ever ridden an animal other than a horse??? what was it? Yes- shetland pony (technically not a horse)

7. Have you ever built a robot that worked? No
    8. Have you ever walked across hot coals? No
    9. Do you have any animal tattoos (fictional animal "characters" don't count. like Taz or Tweety Bird)? which animal? No
    10. Have you ever played the game "Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board"? Yes

3 out of 10

Have you ever...

1. Had mashed potatoes as a meal, nothing else, just that?
    2. Had a secret admirer who sent you things?
    3. Returned to where you parked your car and it had been towed away?
    4. Sent back food because you found something in it?
    5. Had something removed surgically? (tonsils, appendix etc but NOT teeth)
    6 Broken something (bone, nose) ?
    7. Had your home robbed?
    8. Been in a bar fight?
    9. Taken dance lessons?
    10. Gone parasailing?

Page 42 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast