Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 56 of 99 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss NON-DISNEY style how many things have you done? in the General Discussions forums; Yeah, I've got nothin'....
    Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Yeah, I've got nothin'.

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    a goose egg? really?

I didn't think these were too hard or uncommon. guess I was wrong... oh well.

If we can dream it, we can do it

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    <--sheltered, remember?

Good questions, I'm sure we'll get some people with some good answers.

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Have you ever........

1. ...re-read a textbook after the class was over just for the enjoyment of it??? Yes, I have. Some courses truly are worth a second glance.
    2. ...seen at least 2 Marx Brothers films AND 2 Chaplin films? Sort of ashamed to admit, but I don't think so. My Marx exposure has been pretty limited.
    3. ...been on a backpacking trip that lasted more than two nights? Oh yes (business, not pleasure most of the time).
    4. ...renovated a vintage bicycle OR built a bicycle from scratch? No.
    5. ...gone over a week without a shower? Yes.
    6. ...switched all your hygiene products (soap, deodorant, etc.) over to "all-natural" products? Not really. While on one hand, I go out of my way to learn where the stuff I buy comes from (as a guideline, if it's made in China, you don't need it), the "all-natural" thing I can take or leave. After all, "all-natural" also refers to animal manure and arsenic.
    7. ...gone on a roadtrip where you made extensive use of a CB Radio? May ole Jack Burton forgive me, but no, I have not.
    8. ...visited every major city in the continental U.S. within a year? No.
    9. ...sailed? (and I don't just mean been on a sailboat. "sailing" means active participation in the navigation of the vessel) Yes.
    10. ...been required to know the difference between the "port" and "starboard" sides of a boat and/or ship? You'd better believe it, matey.

5/10

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I know somebody who can answer YES to number 5.
    They call me "Nana"

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I KNEW it!
    They call me "Nana"

maybe he takes baths

sparky is offline Proud to be DWT's most inconsistent member!!!!
    Have you ever........

1. ...re-read a textbook after the class was over just for the enjoyment of it??? I have re- read some text books, not in their entirity though
    2. ...seen at least 2 Marx Brothers films AND 2 Chaplin films? Dont think I have.
    3. ...been on a backpacking trip that lasted more than two nights? Of course I have!
    4. ...renovated a vintage bicycle OR built a bicycle from scratch? from scratch? no, but have built a few bicycles.
    5. ...gone over a week without a shower? Not a whole week....close to it though!
    6. ...switched all your hygiene products (soap, deodorant, etc.) over to "all-natural" products? Not at all!
    7. ...gone on a roadtrip where you made extensive use of a CB Radio? Havent, but we did make believe we were using one...
    8. ...visited every major city in the continental U.S. within a year? is there another city besides New York???LOL No i wish.
    9. ...sailed? (and I don't just mean been on a sailboat. "sailing" means active participation in the navigation of the vessel) i have participated in many a regatta.
    10. ...been required to know the difference between the "port" and "starboard" sides of a boat and/or ship? yes i have been!

5/10
    Last edited by sparky; 06-24-2007 at 12:17 AM.
    I , , !!!

http://www.policeny.com/thehousethebronx1.html

HEY DEB!! I HATE THE RULES AND I AINT FOLLOWING THEM!!!!

http://www.forgotten-ny.com/NEIGHBOR...d/norwood.html

satijp is offline Fastpass Holder
    Have you ever........

1. ...re-read a textbook after the class was over just for the enjoyment of it??? Parts of one, not cover to cover...
    2. ...seen at least 2 Marx Brothers films AND 2 Chaplin films? Yes, LOVE old movies
    3. ...been on a backpacking trip that lasted more than two nights? Nope
    4. ...renovated a vintage bicycle OR built a bicycle from scratch? No
    5. ...gone over a week without a shower? No... but I guess this may go along with #3
    6. ...switched all your hygiene products (soap, deodorant, etc.) over to "all-natural" products? Nope, I'll take my artificially scented products
    7. ...gone on a roadtrip where you made extensive use of a CB Radio? Yes, 8 vehicles FL to VT to go skiing
    8. ...visited every major city in the continental U.S. within a year? Came pretty close, but you'd have to specify how many there are
    9. ...sailed? (and I don't just mean been on a sailboat. "sailing" means active participation in the navigation of the vessel) Yes, took a class on it
    10. ...been required to know the difference between the "port" and "starboard" sides of a boat and/or ship? That was part of the learning, so yes.

4 and two 1/2 s

You made me curious.... according to aneki.com, this is their "List of Major American Cities "

Anchorage - No
    Boston - Yes
    Chicago - Yes
    Dallas - Yes
    Denver - Yes
    Detroit - Yes
    Houston - Yes
    Indianapolis - Yes
    Jacksonville - Yes
    LA - Yes
    Memphis - Yes
    Miami - Yes
    New Orleans - Yes
    NY - Yes
    Oklahoma City - No
    Philadelphia - Yes
    Phoenix - Yes
    San Antonio - Yes
    San Diego - Yes
    San Francisco - Yes
    Seattle - Yes
    Washington DC - Yes

That'd be my 2004. Missed it by 2 cities.

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Hmm......Jacksonville made the cut, and Pittsburgh didn't? I wonder what their criteria was.........

Don't know, just did search. Tampa's not on there either. Then again , Jax is the largest US city in area (outside of Alaska).

those cities were in my mind when I made the question, except subtract Anchorage and add Pittsburgh. I really meant the continental U.S.

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    1. ...re-read a textbook after the class was over just for the enjoyment of it??? Yes.. They help out at work!!
    2. ...seen at least 2 Marx Brothers films AND 2 Chaplin films? No
    3. ...been on a backpacking trip that lasted more than two nights? Yes! I loved it!
    4. ...renovated a vintage bicycle OR built a bicycle from scratch? Nope
    5. ...gone over a week without a shower? Nope. Close to it, but no..
    6. ...switched all your hygiene products (soap, deodorant, etc.) over to "all-natural" products? Nope
    7. ...gone on a roadtrip where you made extensive use of a CB Radio? Yes! A trip to WDW in an RV! It was good fun as a kid.
    8. ...visited every major city in the continental U.S. within a year? Not yet.
    9. ...sailed? (and I don't just mean been on a sailboat. "sailing" means active participation in the navigation of the vessel) Nope
    10. ...been required to know the difference between the "port" and "starboard" sides of a boat and/or ship? Nope

3/10

WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    1. ...re-read a textbook after the class was over just for the enjoyment of it??? Define "enjoyment"--I guess so
    2. ...seen at least 2 Marx Brothers films AND 2 Chaplin films? No
    3. ...been on a backpacking trip that lasted more than two nights? No- my idea of roughing it is Motel 6
    4. ...renovated a vintage bicycle OR built a bicycle from scratch?No
    5. ...gone over a week without a shower? No way
    6. ...switched all your hygiene products (soap, deodorant, etc.) over to "all-natural" products? No
    7. ...gone on a roadtrip where you made extensive use of a CB Radio? No- but my dad used to.
    8. ...visited every major city in the continental U.S. within a year?No- not even my lifetime
    9. ...sailed? (and I don't just mean been on a sailboat. "sailing" means active participation in the navigation of the vessel) No and I get seasick
    10. ...been required to know the difference between the "port" and "starboard" sides of a boat and/or ship? No

One out of ten and that one is sort of "iffy"

Page 56 of 99 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast