Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 57 of 99 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss NON-DISNEY style how many things have you done? in the General Discussions forums; 1. ... re-read a textbook after the class was over just for the enjoyment of it??? Yup, I have. 2. ...seen at least 2 Marx Brothers films AND 2 Chaplin ...
    disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    1. ...re-read a textbook after the class was over just for the enjoyment of it??? Yup, I have.
    2. ...seen at least 2 Marx Brothers films AND 2 Chaplin films? Nope
    3. ...been on a backpacking trip that lasted more than two nights? Yes.
    4. ...renovated a vintage bicycle OR built a bicycle from scratch? Nope
    5. ...gone over a week without a shower? Nope.
    6. ...switched all your hygiene products (soap, deodorant, etc.) over to "all-natural" products? Not all of it, no.
    7. ...gone on a roadtrip where you made extensive use of a CB Radio? No.
    8. ...visited every major city in the continental U.S. within a year? Nope.
    9. ...sailed? (and I don't just mean been on a sailboat. "sailing" means active participation in the navigation of the vessel) Yes, all of the time.
    10. ...been required to know the difference between the "port" and "starboard" sides of a boat and/or ship? Yup, I actually say port or starboard by mistake because I use it all of the time.

4/10
    Last edited by disney fanatic; 06-25-2007 at 08:15 PM.

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    1. ...re-read a textbook after the class was over just for the enjoyment of it??? Yes
    2. ...seen at least 2 Marx Brothers films AND 2 Chaplin films? Yes
    3. ...been on a backpacking trip that lasted more than two nights? Yes.
    4. ...renovated a vintage bicycle OR built a bicycle from scratch? Nope
    5. ...gone over a week without a shower? Nope. ick!
    6. ...switched all your hygiene products (soap, deodorant, etc.) over to "all-natural" products? No
    9. ...sailed? (and I don't just mean been on a sailboat. "sailing" means active participation in the navigation of the vessel) Yes
    10. ...been required to know the difference between the "port" and "starboard" sides of a boat and/or ship? Yes

5/10
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Old Set

Have you ever........

1. .......expeditiously emptied a pickup truck by driving in reverse really fast and slamming on the brakes? (Try it, it works.) NO
    2. .......eaten ostrich meat? YES, i've tried it
    3. .......read the book A Connecticut Yankee In King Arthur's Court? NO
    4. .......been to a Civil War battle re-enactment? (+1 bonus point if you actually participated.) YES
    5. .......seen The Kentucky Fried Movie? YES
    6. .......studied martial arts? NO
    7. .......been to the bottom of The Grand Canyon? NO
    8. .......swam in the Mississippi River? NO, but swam in the Hudson River, that must count for something
    9. .......read someone a story when they were sick in bed? YES
    10. .....played an Atari 7800? If that's the original one then YES

5 YES/5 NO

New Set

Have you ever........

1. ...re-read a textbook after the class was over just for the enjoyment of it??? Maybe because I didn't get it, but the enjoyment....NO

2. ...seen at least 2 Marx Brothers films AND 2 Chaplin films? Marx Brothers ..YES but I've only seen parts of Chaplin films
    3. ...been on a backpacking trip that lasted more than two nights? NO
    4. ...renovated a vintage bicycle OR built a bicycle from scratch? NO
    5. ...gone over a week without a shower? NO
    6. ...switched all your hygiene products (soap, deodorant, etc.) over to "all-natural" products? NO
    7. ...gone on a roadtrip where you made extensive use of a CB Radio? NO
    8. ...visited every major city in the continental U.S. within a year? NO
    9. ...sailed? (and I don't just mean been on a sailboat. "sailing" means active participation in the navigation of the vessel) NO
    10. ...been required to know the difference between the "port" and "starboard" sides of a boat and/or ship? NO

I guess thats a cool 0 YES//10 NO
    Last edited by GIOny; 06-25-2007 at 10:13 PM.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    We have a few players with 5 out of 10, anybody with a 6?

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    1. ...re-read a textbook after the class was over just for the enjoyment of it??? Yes
    2. ...seen at least 2 Marx Brothers films AND 2 Chaplin films? No
    3. ...been on a backpacking trip that lasted more than two nights? Yes, out in the middle of an island in Maine
    4. ...renovated a vintage bicycle OR built a bicycle from scratch? No
    5. ...gone over a week without a shower? Yes, on that trip to maine
    6. ...switched all your hygiene products (soap, deodorant, etc.) over to "all-natural" products? No
    9. ...sailed? (and I don't just mean been on a sailboat. "sailing" means active participation in the navigation of the vessel) Yes, my school orientation on a ship
    10. ...been required to know the difference between the "port" and "starboard" sides of a boat and/or ship? Yes, port is left...same # of letters

5/10
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

Skiyalater, disneydarling, Conceited Ape and Sparky are all leading with 5 out of 10, anybody ready with some new questions?

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    I'm gonna hold off for Sean. I don't think he's ever been up in this one, and I'm sure the guy can give us some real zingers.

(If he doesn't roger up by close of business today, I'll put up some new ones.)

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one....and who's business day? On this coast, you're talking about another hour and 10 minutes.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    And wouldn't it depend on whose business??? a 7-11 is open 24 hours so it's business day never ends. Although they have locks on the doors just in case.

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    I sure hope I'm not about to annoy you by being technical again, Teacher Lady; but 7-11s have locks on the doors since they're required to close up after a robbery, pending the arrival and investigation by police.

Have you ever..........

1. .....tried to smile, but the air was too heavy and dry for that?
    2. .....eaten a Vegemite (tm) sandwich?
    3. .....dialed 867-5309 just to find out who would pick up?
    4. .....been so in the mood to dance that you've had to leave your friends behind (+1 bonus point if you danced on the sand, and another +1 if you did so on the floor, in the round)?
    5. .....taken a midnight train going anywhere (+1 bonus point if you woke someone up before you went went)?
    6. .....vividly dreamed in the colors of red, gold and green?
    7. .....lived in a house in the middle of a street (+1 bonus point if you always felt like someone was watching you there)?
    8. .....answered the question "What do you want to do with your life?" by stating in no uncertain terms that you wanted to rock?
    9. (for the girls) ..... rocked your boy? (for the dudes) .....smoked in the boys room?
    10. .....overpowered a robot fulfilling a menial job position and used it as a disguise?

Funny guy...

1. .....tried to smile, but the air was too heavy and dry for that? Heavy and humid sounds more like it.
    2. .....eaten a Vegemite (tm) sandwich? No, doesn't sound very good, never been to the land down under either.
    3. .....dialed 867-5309 just to find out who would pick up? No
    4. .....been so in the mood to dance that you've had to leave your friends behind (+1 bonus point if you danced on the sand, and another +1 if you did so on the floor, in the round)? Yes, plus two. Alcohol makes people do funny things.
    5. .....taken a midnight train going anywhere (+1 bonus point if you woke someone up before you went went)? I have taken many midnight trains but they were all taking me home. No bonus point.
    6. .....vividly dreamed in the colors of red, gold and green? Sure, Christmasy ones.
    7. .....lived in a house in the middle of a street (+1 bonus point if you always felt like someone was watching you there)? I have yes but no bonus points.
    8. .....answered the question "What do you want to do with your life?" by stating in no uncertain terms that you wanted to rock? Yes, without the crazy getup though, well, scratch that, it WAS the 80s.
    9. (for the girls) ..... rocked your boy? (for the dudes) .....smoked in the boys room? Yes
    10. .....overpowered a robot fulfilling a menial job position and used it as a disguise? iiya

8 out of 10 with some bonus points

Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post
    I sure hope I'm not about to annoy you by being technical again, Teacher Lady; but 7-11s have locks on the doors since they're required to close up after a robbery, pending the arrival and investigation by police.

And in case the worker is by themselves and have to go to the bathroom. I learn that one from someone else!

1. .....tried to smile, but the air was too heavy and dry for that? yup
    2. .....eaten a Vegemite (tm) sandwich? No- one smell of Vegemite (tm) and I grossed out!

3. .....dialed 867-5309 just to find out who would pick up? No
    4. .....been so in the mood to dance that you've had to leave your friends behind (+1 bonus point if you danced on the sand, and another +1 if you did so on the floor, in the round)? No- not a dancer
    5. .....taken a midnight train going anywhere (+1 bonus point if you woke someone up before you went went)? Nope
    6. .....vividly dreamed in the colors of red, gold and green? No
    7. .....lived in a house in the middle of a street (+1 bonus point if you always felt like someone was watching you there)? I have yes and I get bonus points
    8. .....answered the question "What do you want to do with your life?" by stating in no uncertain terms that you wanted to rock? ummm.....NO
    9. (for the girls) ..... rocked your boy? (for the dudes) .....smoked in the boys room? No
    10. .....overpowered a robot fulfilling a menial job position and used it as a disguise? of course!

I got with 3 out of 10 and one bonus point.

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    1. .....tried to smile, but the air was too heavy and dry for that?nope
    2. .....eaten a Vegemite (tm) sandwich?yep, yummy
    3. .....dialed 867-5309 just to find out who would pick up?no, why would i?
    4. .....been so in the mood to dance that you've had to leave your friends behind (+1 bonus point if you danced on the sand, and another +1 if you did so on the floor, in the round)?No
    5. .....taken a midnight train going anywhere (+1 bonus point if you woke someone up before you went went)?yes, going home
    6. .....vividly dreamed in the colors of red, gold and green?no, dont think so
    7. .....lived in a house in the middle of a street (+1 bonus point if you always felt like someone was watching you there)?Yes (9 homes in 12 years, good odds) plus 1 bonus point
    8. .....answered the question "What do you want to do with your life?" by stating in no uncertain terms that you wanted to rock?No
    9. (for the girls) ..... rocked your boy? (for the dudes) .....smoked in the boys room?Yup
    10. .....overpowered a robot fulfilling a menial job position and used it as a disguise?No, but i'm thinking i should have that as my next goal in life

4 / 10 plus 1 bonus
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

satijp is offline Fastpass Holder
    Have you ever..........

1. .....tried to smile, but the air was too heavy and dry for that? Nope, I can smile in the face of just about anything... I'm in Customer Service
    2. .....eaten a Vegemite (tm) sandwich? No
    3. .....dialed 867-5309 just to find out who would pick up? Yes, jr. high
    4. .....been so in the mood to dance that you've had to leave your friends behind (+1 bonus point if you danced on the sand, and another +1 if you did so on the floor, in the round)? Yes, this time it was in college! (yes and on a round floor....)
    5. .....taken a midnight train going anywhere (+1 bonus point if you woke someone up before you went went)? No, though on a wine tour train I wondered
    6. .....vividly dreamed in the colors of red, gold and green? A few times
    7. .....lived in a house in the middle of a street (+1 bonus point if you always felt like someone was watching you there)? Kinda, my house was at the tip of a cul de sac. middle on my street!
    8. .....answered the question "What do you want to do with your life?" by stating in no uncertain terms that you wanted to rock? No, but thought it
    9. (for the girls) ..... rocked your boy? (for the dudes) .....smoked in the boys room? ...Yes
    10. .....overpowered a robot fulfilling a menial job position and used it as a disguise? Not that I remember

Those were fun!
    But only 4/10

Page 57 of 99 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast