Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 64 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss NON-DISNEY style how many things have you done? in the General Discussions forums; I love the Breakfast Club!...
    Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I love the Breakfast Club!

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Have you ever:

1. ......been in detention? No.
    2. ......booby-trapped a locker? Yes.
    3. ......worn a varsity letter in school? Yes.
    4. ......ditched school to go shopping? No.
    5. ......crawled through a ventilation duct/crawlspace (+1 bonus point if you fell through the ceiling with a ruckus)? No
    6. ......eaten a Cap'n Crunch and Pixy Stix (tm) sandwich? Nope..sounds yummy!
    7. ......pulled a fire alarm (+ 1 bonus point if it happened to be on a Friday)? Hah, no.
    8. ......whistled a tune in boredom, and without saying a word, managed to get at least one other person to join the song (+1 bonus point if the tune was "The Colonel Bogey March")? Yes, it was actually pretty awesome.
    9. ......willingly bared your soul to a group of people you've only known for a day, knowing you'd probably never see or speak to them again? Ehh....not so much...I knew I would see them again...
    10. .....walked straight across the middle of an athletic field alone, and raised one fist in the air symbolically? Haha, yes, right next to the soccer field.(There was a pretty good reason to it.)
    4/10
    Last edited by disney fanatic; 08-15-2007 at 12:26 PM.

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

elphaba is offline E-Ticket Holder
    1. ......been in detention? Are you kidding? Haha only because the teachers dont know that its not my fault that all the other kids want to talk to me all the time, and especially during class.
    2. ......booby-trapped a locker? .....only twice and it was for a birthday
    3. ......worn a varsity letter in school? i did once when i was making fun of the seniors.
    4. ......ditched school to go shopping? MY PARENTS KNEW I SWEAR!
    5. ......crawled through a ventilation duct/crawlspace (+1 bonus point if you fell through the ceiling with a ruckus)?Yes, but i didnt fall.
    6. ......eaten a Cap'n Crunch and Pixy Stix (tm) sandwich? No but i've eaten pixy stix and capn crunch at the same time!
    7. ......pulled a fire alarm (+ 1 bonus point if it happened to be on a Friday)? ...not saying! =)
    8. ......whistled a tune in boredom, and without saying a word, managed to get at least one other person to join the song (+1 bonus point if the tune was "The Colonel Bogey March")? Uh-huh. The whatey march?
    9. ......willingly bared your soul to a group of people you've only known for a day, knowing you'd probably never see or speak to them again?Totally. Probly more than twice. All in other states/countrys/
    10. .....walked straight across the middle of an athletic field alone, and raised one fist in the air symbolically? Why in the world would i do that?

7/10
    RYAN

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    What is up with the drive-bys Jake??
    I foolishly leaked the secret ingredient in the IHOP batter, and if I stay on for more than just a moment at a time, the Sacred Order of Jemimans would find me. I don't want to take the risk of putting any innocent DWT members in danger.

That is very sweet of you.

Paaaaaaancaaakes.

disneyimagineer is offline You may notice that I'm not all here myself
    1. Have you ever waited 4-5 hours in the airport?Yes
    2. Have you ever ate a whole thing of a large pizza?Not yet
    3. Have you ever been to Canada?No
    4. Have you ever laughed so hard at a movie other people asked you to stop?No
    5. Have you ever snowboarded?I have tried
    6. Have you ever hold you breath for more then a minute? Maybe
    7. Have you ever ran for 7 miles no stopping?Yes
    8. Have you ever ran a mile under 7 mintuse?Yes
    9. Have you ever been on the computer for more then 5 hours?Yes
    10. Have you ever done a back flip?No
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."-Walt Disney
    TTFN, Ta Ta For Now!
    Can you stand on your head?

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    I think you answered an old set of questions which tends to confuse people for which set we are actually on.. Just so everyone remembers Jake's questions:

Have you ever:

1. ......been in detention?
    2. ......booby-trapped a locker?
    3. ......worn a varsity letter in school?
    4. ......ditched school to go shopping?
    5. ......crawled through a ventilation duct/crawlspace (+1 bonus point if you fell through the ceiling with a ruckus)?
    6. ......eaten a Cap'n Crunch and Pixy Stix (tm) sandwich?
    7. ......pulled a fire alarm (+ 1 bonus point if it happened to be on a Friday)?
    8. ......whistled a tune in boredom, and without saying a word, managed to get at least one other person to join the song (+1 bonus point if the tune was "The Colonel Bogey March")?
    9. ......willingly bared your soul to a group of people you've only known for a day, knowing you'd probably never see or speak to them again?
    10. .....walked straight across the middle of an athletic field alone, and raised one fist in the air symbolically?
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

disneyimagineer is offline You may notice that I'm not all here myself
    1. ......been in detention?No
    2. ......booby-trapped a locker?No (believe it or not, my school doesn't have lockers)
    3. ......worn a varsity letter in school?No
    4. ......ditched school to go shopping?No
    5. ......crawled through a ventilation duct/crawlspace (+1 bonus point if you fell through the ceiling with a ruckus)?No
    6. ......eaten a Cap'n Crunch and Pixy Stix (tm) sandwich?No
    7. ......pulled a fire alarm (+ 1 bonus point if it happened to be on a Friday)?No
    8. ......whistled a tune in boredom, and without saying a word, managed to get at least one other person to join the song (+1 bonus point if the tune was "The Colonel Bogey March")?Yes (But not "The Colonel Bogey March" )
    9. ......willingly bared your soul to a group of people you've only known for a day, knowing you'd probably never see or speak to them again?No
    10. .....walked straight across the middle of an athletic field alone, and raised one fist in the air symbolically?No
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."-Walt Disney
    TTFN, Ta Ta For Now!
    Can you stand on your head?

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    1. ......been in detention?No
    2. ......booby-trapped a locker?No
    3. ......worn a varsity letter in school?No
    4. ......ditched school to go shopping?No
    5. ......crawled through a ventilation duct/crawlspace (+1 bonus point if you fell through the ceiling with a ruckus)?No
    7. ......pulled a fire alarm (+ 1 bonus point if it happened to be on a Friday)?No
    8. ......whistled a tune in boredom, and without saying a word, managed to get at least one other person to join the song (+1 bonus point if the tune was "The Colonel Bogey March")?Yes

9. ......willingly bared your soul to a group of people you've only known for a day, knowing you'd probably never see or speak to them again?No
    10. .....walked straight across the middle of an athletic field alone, and raised one fist in the air symbolically?No

that'd be a 1/10
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

OneLittleSpark is offline I'm gonna be the next Dreamfinder
    . ......been in detention?Yes
    2. ......booby-trapped a locker?Yes
    3. ......worn a varsity letter in school?Yes
    4. ......ditched school to go shopping?Yes
    5. ......crawled through a ventilation duct/crawlspace (+1 bonus point if you fell through the ceiling with a ruckus)?Yes and plus one (we redid our house and i couldn't resist)
    8. ......whistled a tune in boredom, and without saying a word, managed to get at least one other person to join the song (+1 bonus point if the tune was "The Colonel Bogey March")?Yes and no bonus points

7 with the bonus point
    15 Trips in 20 Years!!

Port Orleans Contemporary Dixie Landings
    Coronado Springs Caribbean Beach
    Animal Kingdom Lodge Wilderness Lodge
    Boardwalk Yacht and Beach Polynesian
    All Star Movies

Can't Get Enough:

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Have you ever:

1. ......been in detention? YES
    2. ......booby-trapped a locker? NO
    3. ......worn a varsity letter in school? NO
    4. ......ditched school to go shopping? YES
    5. ......crawled through a ventilation duct/crawlspace (+1 bonus point if you fell through the ceiling with a ruckus)? NO WAY, claustrophobic
    6. ......eaten a Cap'n Crunch and Pixy Stix (tm) sandwich? NO, I don't go for haute cusine
    7. ......pulled a fire alarm (+ 1 bonus point if it happened to be on a Friday)? maybe once in my mad youth
    8. ......whistled a tune in boredom, and without saying a word, managed to get at least one other person to join the song (+1 bonus point if the tune was "The Colonel Bogey March")? YES
    9. ......willingly bared your soul to a group of people you've only known for a day, knowing you'd probably never see or speak to them again? NO
    10. .....walked straight across the middle of an athletic field alone, and raised one fist in the air symbolically? NO

4 YES// 6 NO
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

akur is offline 82 miles to WDW!
    Have you ever:

1. ......been in detention? YES, once, for eating in the library
    2. ......booby-trapped a locker? NO
    3. ......worn a varsity letter in school? NO
    4. ......ditched school to go shopping? Not shopping, but eating lunch out. And I told the teacher first.
    5. ......crawled through a ventilation duct/crawlspace (+1 bonus point if you fell through the ceiling with a ruckus)? NO
    6. ......eaten a Cap'n Crunch and Pixy Stix (tm) sandwich? NO, only separately
    7. ......pulled a fire alarm (+ 1 bonus point if it happened to be on a Friday)? ho, we had a real fire in our dorm and nobody left because they thought it was another prank; people could have died.
    8. ......whistled a tune in boredom, and without saying a word, managed to get at least one other person to join the song (+1 bonus point if the tune was "The Colonel Bogey March")? YES, any points for annoying people with "It's a small world?"
    9. ......willingly bared your soul to a group of people you've only known for a day, knowing you'd probably never see or speak to them again? probably
    10. .....walked straight across the middle of an athletic field alone, and raised one fist in the air symbolically? NO

4 YES// 6 NO
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ana The Librarian

MomtoMandJ in the box

elphaba and OneLittleSpark are both in the lead with 7 out of 10. Anybody else want to take a shot at the questions?

sparky is offline Proud to be DWT's most inconsistent member!!!!
    Have you ever:

1. ......been in detention? Several times!:P
    2. ......booby-trapped a locker?Yes , I have
    3. ......worn a varsity letter in school?Yup
    4. ......ditched school to go shopping? Does buying Beer count as shopping? Ill say yes!
    5. ......crawled through a ventilation duct/crawlspace (+1 bonus point if you fell through the ceiling with a ruckus)? NO
    6. ......eaten a Cap'n Crunch and Pixy Stix (tm) sandwich? NOPE
    7. ......pulled a fire alarm (+ 1 bonus point if it happened to be on a Friday)? NO, but know people who have!
    8. ......whistled a tune in boredom, and without saying a word, managed to get at least one other person to join the song (+1 bonus point if the tune was "The Colonel Bogey March")? Of course....
    9. ......willingly bared your soul to a group of people you've only known for a day, knowing you'd probably never see or speak to them again? Most likley yes
    10. .....walked straight across the middle of an athletic field alone, and raised one fist in the air symbolically? No
    I , , !!!

http://www.policeny.com/thehousethebronx1.html

HEY DEB!! I HATE THE RULES AND I AINT FOLLOWING THEM!!!!

http://www.forgotten-ny.com/NEIGHBOR...d/norwood.html

OneLittleSpark or elphaba, please post new questions, if not, someone can go ahead with a new set in a couple of days.

Page 64 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast