Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 8 of 99 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss NON-DISNEY style how many things have you done? in the General Discussions forums; Have you ever: 1. .....had your nose broken? 2. .....been awake longer than 48 hours at a time? 3. .....been so cold or hot you've hallucinated? 4. .....had a date ...
    Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Have you ever:

1. .....had your nose broken?

2. .....been awake longer than 48 hours at a time?

3. .....been so cold or hot you've hallucinated?

4. .....had a date (defined as an at least semi-romantic outing) with someone who didn't speak English?

5. .....blamed defeat in a game of Hungry Hungry Hippos on being forced to play as "the pink one?"

6. .....attended a midnight screening of The Rocky Horror Picture Show? (Home video/DVD do NOT count. Close, but not the real thing.)

7. .....had to physically defend yourself against more than one person?

8. .....walked out on the show in a movie theater that you paid good money for? (Not counting potty breaks or concession stand visits.)

9. .....eaten Lamb Vindaloo?

10. .....spent the holiday season in some other country other than your home? (Give yourself five bonus points for a nation with open hostilities.)

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Have you ever:

1. .....had your nose broken? Nope

2. .....been awake longer than 48 hours at a time? Unfortunately, yes

3. .....been so cold or hot you've hallucinated? yes, not a good time either

4. .....had a date (defined as an at least semi-romantic outing) with someone who didn't speak English? nope

5. .....blamed defeat in a game of Hungry Hungry Hippos on being forced to play as "the pink one?" nope, I was always the yellow one

6. .....attended a midnight screening of The Rocky Horror Picture Show? (Home video/DVD do NOT count. Close, but not the real thing.) OF COURSE! Where's Eddie?

7. .....had to physically defend yourself against more than one person? Yes, rough neighborhood

8. .....walked out on the show in a movie theater that you paid good money for? (Not counting potty breaks or concession stand visits.) Hmmm, I have only walked out on one movie my whole life, but I had free passes, does that count?

9. .....eaten Lamb Vindaloo? No, and I don't ever want to

10. .....spent the holiday season in some other country other than your home? (Give yourself five bonus points for a nation with open hostilities.) Does 4th of July in France count?

Hmmm, since I have 2 pending....
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!
    1. .....had your nose broken? but i almost did

4. .....had a date (defined as an at least semi-romantic outing) with someone who didn't speak English?

5. .....blamed defeat in a game of Hungry Hungry Hippos on being forced to play as "the pink one?"

6. .....attended a midnight screening of The Rocky Horror Picture Show? (Home video/DVD do NOT count. Close, but not the real thing.)

8. .....walked out on the show in a movie theater that you paid good money for? (Not counting potty breaks or concession stand visits.)

10. .....spent the holiday season in some other country other than your home? (Give yourself five bonus points for a nation with open hostilities.)

2/10
    Got Disney?

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Have you ever:

1. .....had your nose broken?Nope

2. .....been awake longer than 48 hours at a time?Yup

3. .....been so cold or hot you've hallucinated?Yeah, it actually got pretty bad, in the heat and the cold! But up to this day i still have no idea what really happened

4. .....had a date (defined as an at least semi-romantic outing) with someone who didn't speak English?No, Well there was the Romanian guy..ok ill just stop now

5. .....blamed defeat in a game of Hungry Hungry Hippos on being forced to play as "the pink one?"Yeah totally, i actually saw a pimped out one b4 hehe

6. .....attended a midnight screening of The Rocky Horror Picture Show? (Home video/DVD do NOT count. Close, but not the real thing.)Nope..i don't think so

7. .....had to physically defend yourself against more than one person?Yup, totally but that was a while ago

8. .....walked out on the show in a movie theater that you paid good money for? (Not counting potty breaks or concession stand visits.)Maybe, but i'll just say NO

9. .....eaten Lamb Vindaloo?Yes, i think so, thats Indian right..

10. .....spent the holiday season in some other country other than your home? (Give yourself five bonus points for a nation with open hostilities.) lol..no..never been out of USA...lol South of the border count? haha

thats 5 right!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Some of these have me wondering what you've been up to lately....you can tell me later.

1. .....had your nose broken? No

2. .....been awake longer than 48 hours at a time? No, close but no.

3. .....been so cold or hot you've hallucinated? No

4. .....had a date (defined as an at least semi-romantic outing) with someone who didn't speak English? Yes, a cute "Picador" (bullfighter on horseback) in Acapulco.

5. .....blamed defeat in a game of Hungry Hungry Hippos on being forced to play as "the pink one?" No

6. .....attended a midnight screening of The Rocky Horror Picture Show? (Home video/DVD do NOT count. Close, but not the real thing.) No

7. .....had to physically defend yourself against more than one person? No

8. .....walked out on the show in a movie theater that you paid good money for? (Not counting potty breaks or concession stand visits.) No

9. .....eaten Lamb Vindaloo? No, don't like lamb.

10. .....spent the holiday season in some other country other than your home? (Give yourself five bonus points for a nation with open hostilities.) Yes, Mexico.

2/10 yeesh.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I Don't know about this list!!!

1. .....had your nose broken? No

2. .....been awake longer than 48 hours at a time? No

3. .....been so cold or hot you've hallucinated? No

4. .....had a date (defined as an at least semi-romantic outing) with someone who didn't speak English? No

5. .....blamed defeat in a game of Hungry Hungry Hippos on being forced to play as "the pink one?" Yes pink= broken hippo

6. .....attended a midnight screening of The Rocky Horror Picture Show? (Home video/DVD do NOT count. Close, but not the real thing.) No

7. .....had to physically defend yourself against more than one person? No

8. .....walked out on the show in a movie theater that you paid good money for? (Not counting potty breaks or concession stand visits.) Yes

9. .....eaten Lamb Vindaloo? No

10. .....spent the holiday season in some other country other than your home? (Give yourself five bonus points for a nation with open hostilities.) No

Two out of 10--- I'm really glad I didn't score well on this one!
    Last edited by SnwhtNdwrfs; 11-03-2006 at 08:19 PM. Reason: I can't count well tonight

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    Have you ever:

3. .....been so cold or hot you've hallucinated? though sometimes im pretty close when im cold!!!

6. .....attended a midnight screening of The Rocky Horror Picture Show? (Home video/DVD do NOT count. Close, but not the real thing.) but i did attend all 3 star wars ones (2 of them i was pregnant!)

wowwww only 2 yes's. great questions though!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    Have you ever:

woot 1/10
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

baccimia is offline Fastpass Holder
    Have you ever:

1. .....had your nose broken?No

2. .....been awake longer than 48 hours at a time?No

3. .....been so cold or hot you've hallucinated?No

4. .....had a date (defined as an at least semi-romantic outing) with someone who didn't speak English?No

5. .....blamed defeat in a game of Hungry Hungry Hippos on being forced to play as "the pink one?"No

6. .....attended a midnight screening of The Rocky Horror Picture Show? (Home video/DVD do NOT count. Close, but not the real thing.)Yes

7. .....had to physically defend yourself against more than one person?No (Unless Family Counts.....lol)

8. .....walked out on the show in a movie theater that you paid good money for? (Not counting potty breaks or concession stand visits.)Yes

9. .....eaten Lamb Vindaloo?No

10. .....spent the holiday season in some other country other than your home? (Give yourself five bonus points for a nation with open hostilities.)Yes (are we still in good standing with Canada?)

WOW only 3 out of 10~

A little pixie dust can fix anything!

akur is offline 82 miles to WDW!

3. .....been so cold or hot you've hallucinated? yes.... very sad story

8. .....walked out on the show in a movie theater that you paid good money for? (Not counting potty breaks or concession stand visits.) Yes!

9. .....eaten Lamb Vindaloo? It's my favorite, I've even made it at home.

10. .....spent the holiday season in some other country other than your home? (Give yourself five bonus points for a nation with open hostilities.) yes, but no bonus.

5/10
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ana The Librarian

MomtoMandJ in the box

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    1. .....had your nose broken? yes

2. .....been awake longer than 48 hours at a time? yes

3. .....been so cold or hot you've hallucinated? yes

4. .....had a date (defined as an at least semi-romantic outing) with someone who didn't speak English? yes

5. .....blamed defeat in a game of Hungry Hungry Hippos on being forced to play as "the pink one?" yes

6. .....attended a midnight screening of The Rocky Horror Picture Show? (Home video/DVD do NOT count. Close, but not the real thing.) yes

7. .....had to physically defend yourself against more than one person? yes

8. .....walked out on the show in a movie theater that you paid good money for? (Not counting potty breaks or concession stand visits.) yes

9. .....eaten Lamb Vindaloo? yes

10. .....spent the holiday season in some other country other than your home? (Give yourself five bonus points for a nation with open hostilities.) nope

9/10
    Last edited by the7thAve; 11-04-2006 at 03:31 PM. Reason: it was late

If we can dream it, we can do it

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Travis, are you serious or you just want to ask the next 10 questions? I count 10/10 by the way.

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    lol..hmmm dude...well it says semi-romantic so i guess he passed for..lol..Just wait for Mr.Frankenberry to come back...and he'll judge..hehe 10/10 on Jake's questions..i give you two thumbs up on that!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    Travis, are you serious or you just want to ask the next 10 questions? I count 10/10 by the way.
    I'm definitely serious, but I meant to put no on the last question, being as I define the holiday season as only the day before Christmas Eve until the day after Christmas.

I'll edit that, my bad...

and I have almost no interest in making the next set of questions, someone else can do it if they want.

If we can dream it, we can do it

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    We are men of action. Lies do not become us.

Page 8 of 99 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast