Have you ever:
1. .....had your nose broken? Nope
2. .....been awake longer than 48 hours at a time? Unfortunately, yes
3. .....been so cold or hot you've hallucinated? yes, not a good time either
4. .....had a date (defined as an at least semi-romantic outing) with someone who didn't speak English? nope
5. .....blamed defeat in a game of Hungry Hungry Hippos on being forced to play as "the pink one?" nope, I was always the yellow one
6. .....attended a midnight screening of The Rocky Horror Picture Show? (Home video/DVD do NOT count. Close, but not the real thing.) OF COURSE! Where's Eddie?
7. .....had to physically defend yourself against more than one person? Yes, rough neighborhood
8. .....walked out on the show in a movie theater that you paid good money for? (Not counting potty breaks or concession stand visits.) Hmmm, I have only walked out on one movie my whole life, but I had free passes, does that count?
9. .....eaten Lamb Vindaloo? No, and I don't ever want to
10. .....spent the holiday season in some other country other than your home? (Give yourself five bonus points for a nation with open hostilities.) Does 4th of July in France count?
Hmmm, since I have 2 pending....