Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 88 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1477
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss NON-DISNEY style how many things have you done? in the General Discussions forums; Have you ever............ 1. ..... been totally alone in a library, and ended up spooking yourself a little? 2. ..... listened to inanimate objects with a stethoscope? 3. ..... slid ...
    Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Have you ever............

1. ..... been totally alone in a library, and ended up spooking yourself a little?
    2. ..... listened to inanimate objects with a stethoscope?
    3. ..... slid down a fire pole?
    4. ..... climbed out on the ledge of a building in an attempt to disconnect a cable (or for any other reason)?
    5. ..... locked yourself out of your apartment or house?
    6. ..... had to leave in the middle of dinner to answer an emergency work call (+1 bonus point if it happened to be Chinese takeout)?
    7. ..... worked for a company that ran afoul of the EPA for any reason?
    8. ..... been locked up in the local jail for any length of time?
    9. ..... taken the stairs to at least the 20th floor of a highrise building?
    10. ..... taken offense and personally took action to defend a church in your town?

wdfan is offline Thinking Orange Thoughts

1. ..... been totally alone in a library, and ended up spooking yourself a little? been alone but not spooked
    2. ..... listened to inanimate objects with a stethoscope? no
    3. ..... slid down a fire pole? yes!
    4. ..... climbed out on the ledge of a building in an attempt to disconnect a cable (or for any other reason)? yes
    5. ..... locked yourself out of your apartment or house? yes
    6. ..... had to leave in the middle of dinner to answer an emergency work call (+1 bonus point if it happened to be Chinese takeout)? no
    7. ..... worked for a company that ran afoul of the EPA for any reason? no
    8. ..... been locked up in the local jail for any length of time? no
    9. ..... taken the stairs to at least the 20th floor of a highrise building? no
    10. ..... taken offense and personally took action to defend a church in your town? no

only 3/10
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13

bety is offline Disney World Beast

1. ..... been totally alone in a library, and ended up spooking yourself a little? Yes. It feels kind of like a horror movie.
    2. ..... listened to inanimate objects with a stethoscope? No. I'm sure that will happen a lot when I get to medical school
    3. ..... slid down a fire pole? no
    4. ..... climbed out on the ledge of a building in an attempt to disconnect a cable (or for any other reason)? no
    5. ..... locked yourself out of your apartment or house? no
    6. ..... had to leave in the middle of dinner to answer an emergency work call (+1 bonus point if it happened to be Chinese takeout)? no
    7. ..... worked for a company that ran afoul of the EPA for any reason? no
    8. ..... been locked up in the local jail for any length of time? no
    9. ..... taken the stairs to at least the 20th floor of a highrise building? no
    10. ..... taken offense and personally took action to defend a church in your town? no

1/10
    July 1994- off site
    February 1999- Port Orleans Riverside
    March 2000- Caribbean Beach
    January 2004- off site
    February 2006- Pop Century
    April 2006- off site
    January 2007- Pop Century
    December 2007- Coronado Springs
    December 2008- Pop Century
    December 2009- Coronado Springs/All Star Sports
    Next trip: December 2010- All Star Music

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

1. ..... been totally alone in a library, and ended up spooking yourself a little? Not in a library but I can easily spook myself anywhere if it's dark enough.
    2. ..... listened to inanimate objects with a stethoscope? A Fisher Price one and a doll, so yes?
    3. ..... slid down a fire pole? No.
    4. ..... climbed out on the ledge of a building in an attempt to disconnect a cable (or for any other reason)? No way, it's a phobia.
    5. ..... locked yourself out of your apartment or house? Hmm, mom's house. I got home in the middle of the night and knocked on my sister's window, freaked her out a little.
    6. ..... had to leave in the middle of dinner to answer an emergency work call (+1 bonus point if it happened to be Chinese takeout)? Not many emergencies in my field.
    7. ..... worked for a company that ran afoul of the EPA for any reason? No.
    8. ..... been locked up in the local jail for any length of time? No, thankfully, since mom always said she'd leave me there for the night if that ever happened.
    9. ..... taken the stairs to at least the 20th floor of a highrise building? No.
    10. ..... taken offense and personally took action to defend a church in your town? No.

I think that is 2 out of 10.

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....

1. ..... been totally alone in a library, and ended up spooking yourself a little? No
    2. ..... listened to inanimate objects with a stethoscope? Yes
    3. ..... slid down a fire pole? No
    4. ..... climbed out on the ledge of a building in an attempt to disconnect a cable (or for any other reason)? No
    5. ..... locked yourself out of your apartment or house? Yes! Managed to shut the door on the strap of my bag, leaving me stuck on the outside with the keys inside! Had to kick back on the door so my flatmate could get up and rescue me!
    6. ..... had to leave in the middle of dinner to answer an emergency work call (+1 bonus point if it happened to be Chinese takeout)? No
    7. ..... worked for a company that ran afoul of the EPA for any reason? No
    8. ..... been locked up in the local jail for any length of time? No
    9. ..... taken the stairs to at least the 20th floor of a highrise building? No.
    10. ..... taken offense and personally took action to defend a church in your town? No.

2/10
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by tasha36 View Post
    5. ..... locked yourself out of your apartment or house? Yes! Managed to shut the door on the strap of my bag, leaving me stuck on the outside with the keys inside! Had to kick back on the door so my flatmate could get up and rescue me!
    Tasha, that scene belongs in a movie! I am guessing the bag was on your shoulder? Glad your flatmate was home!

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    I know!!
    Luckily he never got up before midday. Took him ages to get up, understand what was going on and then stop laughing!
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

1. ..... been totally alone in a library, and ended up spooking yourself a little? No
    2. ..... listened to inanimate objects with a stethoscope? Yes
    3. ..... slid down a fire pole? No but DH has
    4. ..... climbed out on the ledge of a building in an attempt to disconnect a cable (or for any other reason)? No
    5. ..... locked yourself out of your apartment or house? Yes- also locked myself out of my bedroom. Had to kick
    6. ..... had to leave in the middle of dinner to answer an emergency work call (+1 bonus point if it happened to be Chinese takeout)? No
    7. ..... worked for a company that ran afoul of the EPA for any reason?No

8. ..... been locked up in the local jail for any length of time? No
    9. ..... taken the stairs to at least the 20th floor of a highrise building? No
    10. ..... taken offense and personally took action to defend a church in your town? No

emabee is offline Not too much longer til I'm in the World again!!!
    1. ..... been totally alone in a library, and ended up spooking yourself a little? Actually, yes.
    2. ..... listened to inanimate objects with a stethoscope? LOL! In the dr.'s office with my kid, yes.
    3. ..... slid down a fire pole? nope.
    4. ..... climbed out on the ledge of a building in an attempt to disconnect a cable (or for any other reason)? nope only a roof.
    5. ..... locked yourself out of your apartment or house? yep.
    6. ..... had to leave in the middle of dinner to answer an emergency work call (+1 bonus point if it happened to be Chinese takeout)? nope.
    7. ..... worked for a company that ran afoul of the EPA for any reason? nope.
    8. ..... been locked up in the local jail for any length of time? nope.
    9. ..... taken the stairs to at least the 20th floor of a highrise building? yes, due to a bomb scare at work. the line was too long to wait for the elevator back up so I took teh stairs.
    10. ..... taken offense and personally took action to defend a church in your town? nope.

4/10
    http://pinefrog.com/DWT/vana.htm

Disney things I love:

The Capt'n:
    Pirates:
    Magic Kingdom:
    All things Alice:

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost

1. ..... been totally alone in a library, and ended up spooking yourself a little? yes
    2. ..... listened to inanimate objects with a stethoscope? yes
    3. ..... slid down a fire pole? yes
    4. ..... climbed out on the ledge of a building in an attempt to disconnect a cable (or for any other reason)? no
    5. ..... locked yourself out of your apartment or house? yes, my mom used to call me "the Absent Minded Professor"
    6. ..... had to leave in the middle of dinner to answer an emergency work call (+1 bonus point if it happened to be Chinese takeout)? yes, all the time when I was in the "extra board" at work
    7. ..... worked for a company that ran afoul of the EPA for any reason? yes, the railroad carries a lot of hazmat and, occasionally, we have "accidents"
    8. ..... been locked up in the local jail for any length of time? yes, but only for a night.
    9. ..... taken the stairs to at least the 20th floor of a highrise building? no. in fact, I don't know if I've ever been that high in a building period, haha

7/10

If we can dream it, we can do it

Holy crip Dood, I am pretty sure this round will be yours!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder

1. ..... been totally alone in a library, and ended up spooking yourself a little?NO
    2. ..... listened to inanimate objects with a stethoscope? YES
    3. ..... slid down a fire pole?NO, but I've always wanted to do that
    4. ..... climbed out on the ledge of a building in an attempt to disconnect a cable (or for any other reason)?NO!!
    5. ..... locked yourself out of your apartment or house?YES
    6. ..... had to leave in the middle of dinner to answer an emergency work call (+1 bonus point if it happened to be Chinese takeout)?NO
    7. ..... worked for a company that ran afoul of the EPA for any reason?NO
    8. ..... been locked up in the local jail for any length of time?NO
    9. ..... taken the stairs to at least the 20th floor of a highrise building?YES
    10. ..... taken offense and personally took action to defend a church in your town?NO

3 YES//7 NO
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

wdfan is offline Thinking Orange Thoughts
    I think your up the7thAve!
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13

okie dokie, gimme a few mins.....

1. Have you ever played the game Warhammer or Warhammer 40K?
    2. Do you know, or have ever known, someone who did?
    3. Have you ever been to comic book convention? (Bonus Point if you dressed up)
    4. Have you ever dressed up for a movie premiere? (I think this has been asked before, but oh well...)
    5. Have you read the Lord of the Rings trilogy more than once?
    6. Have you ever taken lessons for an instrument other than piano or guitar?
    7. Have you ever used a Rosetta Stone computer program to learn a new language? (how did it work, I'm curious)
    8. Have you ever put up your Christmas tree before Thanksgiving or left it up into February?
    9. Have you ever played any of the non-traditional forms of the board games Clue or Monopoly? (which ones? how were they? inquiring minds want to know)
    10. Have you ever attempted to make a cartoon, however rudimentary (flip books don't count)?

Page 88 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast