Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 89 of 99 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1477
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss NON-DISNEY style how many things have you done? in the General Discussions forums; Have you ever...... 1. ......had a vehicle airbag deploy on you? Nope. 2. ......either performed or received the Heimlich manuever during an actual emergency? Nope. 3. ......seen the Northern Lights? ...
    wdfan is offline Thinking Orange Thoughts
    1. Have you ever played the game Warhammer or Warhammer 40K? No
    2. Do you know, or have ever known, someone who did? No
    3. Have you ever been to comic book convention? (Bonus Point if you dressed up) No
    4. Have you ever dressed up for a movie premiere? (I think this has been asked before, but oh well...) No
    5. Have you read the Lord of the Rings trilogy more than once? No
    6. Have you ever taken lessons for an instrument other than piano or guitar? No
    7. Have you ever used a Rosetta Stone computer program to learn a new language? (how did it work, I'm curious) No
    8. Have you ever put up your Christmas tree before Thanksgiving or left it up into February? No
    9. Have you ever played any of the non-traditional forms of the board games Clue or Monopoly? (which ones? how were they? inquiring minds want to know) I played the NHL monopoly. It was just like the regular game but with different names
    10. Have you ever attempted to make a cartoon, however rudimentary (flip books don't count)? No, I've only done flip books

1/10
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    1. Have you ever played the game Warhammer or Warhammer 40K? No.
    2. Do you know, or have ever known, someone who did? Don't think so.
    3. Have you ever been to comic book convention? (Bonus Point if you dressed up). No.
    4. Have you ever dressed up for a movie premiere? (I think this has been asked before, but oh well...) No but my son did (Indy IV)
    5. Have you read the Lord of the Rings trilogy more than once? Not even once.
    6. Have you ever taken lessons for an instrument other than piano or guitar? Yes, flute.
    7. Have you ever used a Rosetta Stone computer program to learn a new language? (how did it work, I'm curious). Not a Rosetta Stone, another brand, for Italian and Spanish. I think it was Berlioz.
    8. Have you ever put up your Christmas tree before Thanksgiving or left it up into February? Not before our Thanksgiving and it usually comes down in January sometime.
    9. Have you ever played any of the non-traditional forms of the board games Clue or Monopoly? (which ones? how were they? inquiring minds want to know) Yes, Indiana Jones Monopoly, it's pretty cool.
    10. Have you ever attempted to make a cartoon, however rudimentary (flip books don't count)? Yes, in 6th grade, it was the adventures of a TV set.

3/10

bety is offline Disney World Beast
    3. Have you ever been to comic book convention? (Bonus Point if you dressed up) No
    4. Have you ever dressed up for a movie premiere? (I think this has been asked before, but oh well...) No.
    5. Have you read the Lord of the Rings trilogy more than once? I haven't read it at all
    7. Have you ever used a Rosetta Stone computer program to learn a new language? No, but I know someone who uses it and it seems to be very effective.
    8. Have you ever put up your Christmas tree before Thanksgiving or left it up into February? No
    9. Have you ever played any of the non-traditional forms of the board games Clue or Monopoly? I have played Christmas Monopoly and French Monopoly.
    10. Have you ever attempted to make a cartoon, however rudimentary (flip books don't count)? No

1/10
    July 1994- off site
    February 1999- Port Orleans Riverside
    March 2000- Caribbean Beach
    January 2004- off site
    February 2006- Pop Century
    April 2006- off site
    January 2007- Pop Century
    December 2007- Coronado Springs
    December 2008- Pop Century
    December 2009- Coronado Springs/All Star Sports
    Next trip: December 2010- All Star Music

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    1. Have you ever played the game Warhammer or Warhammer 40K? No. I avoid gaming for the most part, out of fear that I might like it and then have one more distraction from the things I should be doing (had enough trouble with Tetris and old school Prince of Persia back in the day to know myself well enough).
    2. Do you know, or have ever known, someone who did? Yeah, one of my roommates. He's also the reason you can't watch TV in my place--he's always playing "Ukulele Hero."
    3. Have you ever been to comic book convention? (Bonus Point if you dressed up) Yes, I have, and despite what my fellow revelers believed, I was not, in fact, dressed up.
    4. Have you ever dressed up for a movie premiere? (I think this has been asked before, but oh well...) I wore my Punisher tanktop when the Tom Jane version hit theaters, but that's hardly going all-out (and I was in Europe when "Kingdom of The Crystal Skull" premiered, and just didn't pack heavy enough).
    5. Have you read the Lord of the Rings trilogy more than once? No, although I did try. I just could never abide such a touted master of the narrative like Tolkein taking 60+ pages just to say "the meadow was green."
    6. Have you ever taken lessons for an instrument other than piano or guitar? Yes, I was sort of duped into playing alto sax and much later sousaphone when I was still in school and didn't quite have the guts to say "I'm not interested." That, and like many dudes my age, there were also mandatory plastic recorder lessons in fourth grade.
    7. Have you ever used a Rosetta Stone computer program to learn a new language? (how did it work, I'm curious) As a matter of fact, as we speak. I'm frankly a little disappointed with the "advanced" level material, but for a raw beginner, I can appreciate the genius of it (we can talk more off-line if you're interested).
    8. Have you ever put up your Christmas tree before Thanksgiving or left it up into February? No.
    9. Have you ever played any of the non-traditional forms of the board games Clue or Monopoly? (which ones? how were they? inquiring minds want to know) Oh yes. Way back when, one of my most prized possessions was the CLUE: Master Detective version (more suspects, more weapons, and a whole slew of more rooms).
    10. Have you ever attempted to make a cartoon, however rudimentary (flip books don't count)? Oh yes. That's just high school boredom/escapism for you.

Calling this one 6/10
    Last edited by Conceited Ape; 11-30-2008 at 11:40 PM. Reason: I figured that as long-winded as I tend to be, BOLD might help make it less of a chore.

emabee is offline Not too much longer til I'm in the World again!!!
    4. Have you ever dressed up for a movie premiere? (I think this has been asked before, but oh well...) Yep, one of the harry potter movies.
    5. Have you read the Lord of the Rings trilogy more than once? yep
    7. Have you ever used a Rosetta Stone computer program to learn a new language? No
    9. Have you ever played any of the non-traditional forms of the board games Clue or Monopoly? yep
    10. Have you ever attempted to make a cartoon, however rudimentary (flip books don't count)? No

3/10
    http://pinefrog.com/DWT/vana.htm

Disney things I love:

The Capt'n:
    Pirates:
    Magic Kingdom:
    All things Alice:

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    1. Have you ever played the game Warhammer or Warhammer 40K?NO
    2. Do you know, or have ever known, someone who did?Not that I know of
    3. Have you ever been to comic book convention? (Bonus Point if you dressed up)NO
    4. Have you ever dressed up for a movie premiere? (I think this has been asked before, but oh well...)YES
    5. Have you read the Lord of the Rings trilogy more than once?NO
    6. Have you ever taken lessons for an instrument other than piano or guitar?YES
    7. Have you ever used a Rosetta Stone computer program to learn a new language? (how did it work, I'm curious)I actually have it but have not used it yet.
    8. Have you ever put up your Christmas tree before Thanksgiving or left it up into February?NO
    9. Have you ever played any of the non-traditional forms of the board games Clue or Monopoly? (which ones? how were they? inquiring minds want to know)YES, I like the board better
    10. Have you ever attempted to make a cartoon, however rudimentary (flip books don't count)?You mean a full cartoon?? NO

3 YES//7 NO
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.

Apologies in advance, but I missed this game.

Have you ever......

1. ......had a vehicle airbag deploy on you?
    2. ......either performed or received the Heimlich manuever during an actual emergency?
    3. ......seen the Northern Lights?
    4. ......been to Wyoming?
    5. ......maxed out the speedometer in a highway worthy vehicle (sorry, no go-carts or whatnot here) ?
    6. ......eaten an Oh, Henry! (tm) bar?
    7. ......owned a Lite Brite (tm)?
    8. ......seen the movie Heavy Metal?
    9. ......ran all the way up the down escalator?
    10. .....read the Qu'ran? (If you haven't, do it.)

Have you ever......

1. ......had a vehicle airbag deploy on you? No.
    2. ......either performed or received the Heimlich manuever during an actual emergency? Had it performed on me a few times. I have weird pipes.
    3. ......seen the Northern Lights? No, weird since I'm way North.
    4. ......been to Wyoming? No.
    5. ......maxed out the speedometer in a highway worthy vehicle (sorry, no go-carts or whatnot here) ? No way.
    6. ......eaten an Oh, Henry! (tm) bar? Yes, good.
    7. ......owned a Lite Brite (tm)? Yes!
    8. ......seen the movie Heavy Metal? Yes. What a strange little movie.
    9. ......ran all the way up the down escalator? Yes.
    10. .....read the Qu'ran? (If you haven't, do it.) Do I really have to? Can't you just tell me the good parts?

5 out of 10.

emabee is offline Not too much longer til I'm in the World again!!!

Have you ever......

1. ......had a vehicle airbag deploy on you? Nope.
    2. ......either performed or received the Heimlich manuever during an actual emergency? Nope.
    3. ......seen the Northern Lights? Nope.
    4. ......been to Wyoming? Nope.
    5. ......maxed out the speedometer in a highway worthy vehicle (sorry, no go-carts or whatnot here) ? Nope.
    6. ......eaten an Oh, Henry! (tm) bar? Yep.
    7. ......owned a Lite Brite (tm)? Yep.
    8. ......seen the movie Heavy Metal? Nope.
    9. ......ran all the way up the down escalator? Yep.
    10. .....read the Qu'ran? (If you haven't, do it.) Nope.

3/10
    http://pinefrog.com/DWT/vana.htm

Disney things I love:

The Capt'n:
    Pirates:
    Magic Kingdom:
    All things Alice:

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Have you ever......

1. ......had a vehicle airbag deploy on you?NO
    2. ......either performed or received the Heimlich manuever during an actual emergency?NO
    3. ......seen the Northern Lights?NO
    4. ......been to Wyoming?YES
    5. ......maxed out the speedometer in a highway worthy vehicle (sorry, no go-carts or whatnot here) ?NO
    6. ......eaten an Oh, Henry! (tm) bar?YES
    7. ......owned a Lite Brite (tm)?YES
    8. ......seen the movie Heavy Metal?NO
    9. ......ran all the way up the down escalator?NO
    10. .....read the Qu'ran? (If you haven't, do it.)NO

3 YES//7 NO
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

wdfan is offline Thinking Orange Thoughts
    Have you ever......

1. ......had a vehicle airbag deploy on you?NO
    2. ......either performed or received the Heimlich manuever during an actual emergency?NO
    3. ......seen the Northern Lights?NO
    4. ......been to Wyoming?NO
    5. ......maxed out the speedometer in a highway worthy vehicle (sorry, no go-carts or whatnot here) ?NO
    6. ......eaten an Oh, Henry! (tm) bar?NO
    7. ......owned a Lite Brite (tm)?YES
    8. ......seen the movie Heavy Metal?NO
    9. ......ran all the way up the down escalator?YES
    10. .....read the Qu'ran? (If you haven't, do it.)NO
    2/10
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13

nicks_ahoy is offline Jungle VIP
    Have you ever......

1. ......had a vehicle airbag deploy on you?Yes
    2. ......either performed or received the Heimlich manuever during an actual emergency?Yes
    3. ......seen the Northern Lights?No
    4. ......been to Wyoming?No
    5. ......maxed out the speedometer in a highway worthy vehicle (sorry, no go-carts or whatnot here) ?Yes
    6. ......eaten an Oh, Henry! (tm) bar? Yes
    7. ......owned a Lite Brite (tm)? Yes
    8. ......seen the movie Heavy Metal?No
    9. ......ran all the way up the down escalator? No
    10. .....read the Qu'ran? (If you haven't, do it.)No
    5/10
    Last edited by nicks_ahoy; 01-09-2009 at 07:55 PM. Reason: added score

bety is offline Disney World Beast
    Have you ever......

1. ......had a vehicle airbag deploy on you? No. I've never been in a car accident.
    2. ......either performed or received the Heimlich manuever during an actual emergency? No.
    3. ......seen the Northern Lights? No.
    4. ......been to Wyoming? No. Nobody lives there.
    5. ......maxed out the speedometer in a highway worthy vehicle (sorry, no go-carts or whatnot here) ? No. The fastest I've gone is 85 but I'm very curious to see how it would feel to drive my car at 120 (That's it's top speed)
    6. ......eaten an Oh, Henry! (tm) bar? Yes.
    7. ......owned a Lite Brite (tm)? Yes. It was amazing.
    8. ......seen the movie Heavy Metal? No.
    9. ......ran all the way up the down escalator? No. I imagine that would be a good workout though.
    10. .....read the Qu'ran? (If you haven't, do it.) Not in it's entirety. I've read excerpts.

2/10
    July 1994- off site
    February 1999- Port Orleans Riverside
    March 2000- Caribbean Beach
    January 2004- off site
    February 2006- Pop Century
    April 2006- off site
    January 2007- Pop Century
    December 2007- Coronado Springs
    December 2008- Pop Century
    December 2009- Coronado Springs/All Star Sports
    Next trip: December 2010- All Star Music

TTAfanatic is offline E-Ticket Holder
    1. Have you ever waited 4-5 hours in the airport? Never flown
    2. Have you ever ate a whole thing of a large pizza? Many, many times
    3. Have you ever been to Canada? No to the country, yes to the pavillion
    4. Have you ever laughed so hard at a movie other people asked you to stop? No
    5. Have you ever snowboarded? Yes, unsucessfully
    6. Have you ever hold you breath for more then a minute? Yes
    7. Have you ever ran for 7 miles no stopping? Yes, 13.1
    8. Have you ever ran a mile under 7 mintuse? No, 7:23
    9. Have you ever been on the computer for more then 5 hours? Yes
    10. Have you ever done a back flip? No

2001 - Caribbean Beach
    2008 - Pop Century
    2010 - Port Orleans Riverside

www.twitter.com/nickphillips97

I proudly support The FairTax!
    www.FairTax.org

TTAfanatic, this is the current set of questions if you'd like to give them a shot. So far nicks_ahoy and I are in the lead with 5 out of 10.

Have you ever......

1. ......had a vehicle airbag deploy on you?
    2. ......either performed or received the Heimlich manuever during an actual emergency?
    3. ......seen the Northern Lights?
    4. ......been to Wyoming?
    5. ......maxed out the speedometer in a highway worthy vehicle (sorry, no go-carts or whatnot here) ?
    6. ......eaten an Oh, Henry! (tm) bar?
    7. ......owned a Lite Brite (tm)?
    8. ......seen the movie Heavy Metal?
    9. ......ran all the way up the down escalator?
    10. .....read the Qu'ran? (If you haven't, do it.)

Page 89 of 99 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast