Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 42 of 90 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss What do YOU do? in the General Discussions forums; Do you: 1. ......read The Onion? No 2. ......regularly use fabric softener? Yes 3. ......pass up a piece of cake/casserole/lasagna if it was cut from the edge of the pan ...
    aph
    aph is offline Fastpass Holder
    Do you:

1. ......read The Onion? No
    2. ......regularly use fabric softener? Yes
    3. ......pass up a piece of cake/casserole/lasagna if it was cut from the edge of the pan in order to claim a slice from the middle? No
    4. ......go out of your way to buy American (for our Brit and Canuck friends, out of your way to avoid imports)? No
    5. ......own the Indiana Jones trilogy? No
    6. ......leave a gap between your cart and the person in front of you at the checkout line so that other shoppers may pass through? No
    7. ......twist open or otherwise dissect your Oreos (tm) before eating them?Yes
    8. ......patron a restaurant where the entire staff seems to know you by name?Yes
    9. ......find yourself saying aloud "Mmmmaaaaaatt Daaaaaaammmoooonnn" when you hear the actor mentioned? No
    10. .....have at least one irreverent poster in your household that you yourself supplied? No

3/ 10

sparky is offline Proud to be DWT's most inconsistent member!!!!
    Do you:

1. ......read The Onion? Yes, Hilarious!
    2. ......regularly use fabric softener? Yes!
    3. ......pass up a piece of cake/casserole/lasagna if it was cut from the edge of the pan in order to claim a slice from the middle? NO, i like the edges!
    4. ......go out of your way to buy American (for our Brit and Canuck friends, out of your way to avoid imports)? Not as much as I should!
    6. ......leave a gap between your cart and the person in front of you at the checkout line so that other shoppers may pass through? No
    7. ......twist open or otherwise dissect your Oreos (tm) before eating them?yes!
    8. ......patron a restaurant where the entire staff seems to know you by name? Unfortunaley, yes
    9. ......find yourself saying aloud "Mmmmaaaaaatt Daaaaaaammmoooonnn" when you hear the actor mentioned? Nah!
    10. .....have at least one irreverent poster in your household that you yourself supplied? Nope

4/ 10
    I , , !!!

http://www.policeny.com/thehousethebronx1.html

HEY DEB!! I HATE THE RULES AND I AINT FOLLOWING THEM!!!!

http://www.forgotten-ny.com/NEIGHBOR...d/norwood.html

satijp is offline Fastpass Holder
    Do you:

1. ......read The Onion? Only occasionally.
    2. ......regularly use fabric softener? Yes, almost every load!
    3. ......pass up a piece of cake/casserole/lasagna if it was cut from the edge of the pan in order to claim a slice from the middle? Cake, yes (don't like too much icing), others listed, NO - I like the crispy edge
    4. ......go out of your way to buy American (for our Brit and Canuck friends, out of your way to avoid imports)? Yes
    5. ......own the Indiana Jones trilogy? No, had it on VHS, but those are long gone
    6. ......leave a gap between your cart and the person in front of you at the checkout line so that other shoppers may pass through? I do self check out most of the time, so I guess no b/c there is rarely a line
    7. ......twist open or otherwise dissect your Oreos (tm) before eating them? You betcha
    8. ......patron a restaurant where the entire staff seems to know you by name? Not any more, but in college...
    9. ......find yourself saying aloud "Mmmmaaaaaatt Daaaaaaammmoooonnn" when you hear the actor mentioned? Nope, but my hubby has been compared to him
    10. .....have at least one irreverent poster in your household that you yourself supplied? Nope, Lots of artwork. Posters go in the garage and they are all race/sports related

3 & two 1/2s

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    Do you:

1. ......read The Onion? yes
    2. ......regularly use fabric softener? no
    3. ......pass up a piece of cake/casserole/lasagna if it was cut from the edge of the pan in order to claim a slice from the middle? no
    4. ......go out of your way to buy American (for our Brit and Canuck friends, out of your way to avoid imports)? yes
    5. ......own the Indiana Jones trilogy? oh lord, yes
    6. ......leave a gap between your cart and the person in front of you at the checkout line so that other shoppers may pass through? yes
    7. ......twist open or otherwise dissect your Oreos (tm) before eating them? not always, but sometimes. I guess that's a yes.
    8. ......patron a restaurant where the entire staff seems to know you by name? no. I eat at home. I'm a good cook.
    9. ......find yourself saying aloud "Mmmmaaaaaatt Daaaaaaammmoooonnn" when you hear the actor mentioned? haha! no, but I do that with other stuff.
    10. .....have at least one irreverent poster in your household that you yourself supplied? not on the wall, but yes, in the house somewhere.

6/10

If we can dream it, we can do it

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    Do you:

1. ......read The Onion? Yes
    2. ......regularly use fabric softener? Yes, but only unscented
    3. ......pass up a piece of cake/casserole/lasagna if it was cut from the edge of the pan in order to claim a slice from the middle? No
    4. ......go out of your way to buy American (for our Brit and Canuck friends, out of your way to avoid imports)? Yes
    6. ......leave a gap between your cart and the person in front of you at the checkout line so that other shoppers may pass through? Yes
    7. ......twist open or otherwise dissect your Oreos (tm) before eating them?No
    8. ......patron a restaurant where the entire staff seems to know you by name?Yes
    9. ......find yourself saying aloud "Mmmmaaaaaatt Daaaaaaammmoooonnn" when you hear the actor mentioned? No
    10. .....have at least one irreverent poster in your household that you yourself supplied? No

5/10

Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Do you:

1. ......read The Onion? Didn't know what it was till I researched it, so I guess that's a NO
    2. ......regularly use fabric softener? Yes...but not on towels
    3. ......pass up a piece of cake/casserole/lasagna if it was cut from the edge of the pan in order to claim a slice from the middle? NO
    4. ......go out of your way to buy American (for our Brit and Canuck friends, out of your way to avoid imports)? NO
    5. ......own the Indiana Jones trilogy? NO
    6. ......leave a gap between your cart and the person in front of you at the checkout line so that other shoppers may pass through? Yes
    7. ......twist open or otherwise dissect your Oreos (tm) before eating them? No
    8. ......patron a restaurant where the entire staff seems to know you by name? No
    9. ......find yourself saying aloud "Mmmmaaaaaatt Daaaaaaammmoooonnn" when you hear the actor mentioned? NO
    10. .....have at least one irreverent poster in your household that you yourself supplied? NO

2/10 but I answered Yes on the most important ones.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    2/10 but I answered Yes on the most important ones.
    Fabric softener trumps Dr. Jones on the importance scale?

V, we gotta talk.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post
    Fabric softener trumps Dr. Jones on the importance scale?

V, we gotta talk.
    I actually thought we had the full set of Indiana Jones, but my dh refuted my claims. I haven't checked all the old VHS tapes yet. There may be hope for me yet.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Weebo is offline C-Ticket Holder
    1. When you get a hole in your sock, do you mend it? I will wear it until it bugs me and then turn it into a dust cloth...nothing better than a sock duster
    2. When the milk carton or bag is empty, do you put it back in the fridge? I refuse to empty a carton of milk.
    3. In an elevator, do you hold the door open for others? Yes, I get in an elevator and I'm the control commander...fifth floor, psychiatric services
    4. Do you smell your clothing before putting it on? No!!!! Okay, sometimes.
    5. Do you step on the gas when the light turns yellow? Yeap if I'm close or in a hurry.
    6. Do you regift? Yes
    7. If someone drops something in front of you, do you tell them? Yes
    8. If you see a penny on the ground, do you pick it up? If it's heads up
    9. When you eat out, do you get a doggy bag? Generally no...my doggie doesn't eat people food...my choice, not hers
    10. Do you give out fake phone numbers when you don't want them to call you? Yeap, but using 555 will tip them off, so don't use that.
    K@
    aka: Kathrina or Kat

I want to be a cast member when I'm done being an adult.

Trips to WDW
    2009 - Upcoming Trip
    2007 - Christmas - Coronado Springs
    2005 - Christmas - Caribbean Beach
    2004 - Christmas - Caribbean Beach
    2003 - Halloween - Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2002 - Christmas - Caribbean Beach
    2000 - March - Port Orleans - Riverside
    1998 - 30th birthday - Wilderness Lodge

1. Do you ever visit the capital of your nation? Yes, last time was about a month ago
    2. Do you ever visit the capital of your state? Yes, at least once a month...work related
    3. Have you ever visited more than 3 state capitals in the US? Nope...not that I can remember
    4. Do you take more vacations outside your own state borders? Vacations are always outside KY...weekend trips are in-state.
    5. Do you use public transportation, once you arrive at your destination, while on vacation? Yeap...love D.C. trans...hate NYC subway
    6. Do you have immediate family members who live outside of the state (or like in the UK - counties) in which you live? Yeah, NC
    7. Do you have immediate family members who live outside the country in which you live? No
    8. Have you lived in more than 8 different homes in your lifetime? No, but almost, six
    9. Do you live more than 50 miles from where you were born? Yeah, just a few...born in Bitburg, W. Germany
    10. Have you ever visited the capital of another nation? Yes...London, England when I was 2 years old
    K@

Trips to WDW
    2009 - Upcoming Trip

These are fun...

1. ......read The Onion? the Onion? What's this?
    2. ......regularly use fabric softener? Every load
    3. ......pass up a piece of cake/casserole/lasagna if it was cut from the edge of the pan in order to claim a slice from the middle? No to cake because it has more icing...Yes to lasagna
    4. ......go out of your way to buy American (for our Brit and Canuck friends, out of your way to avoid imports)? Not out of the way...but will buy USA before import
    5. ......own the Indiana Jones trilogy? NO...but have first two on VHS
    6. ......leave a gap between your cart and the person in front of you at the checkout line so that other shoppers may pass through? YES... because it bugs me when other people don't
    7. ......twist open or otherwise dissect your Oreos (tm) before eating them? Dunker only
    8. ......patron a restaurant where the entire staff seems to know you by name? Unfortunately I have to answer yes
    9. ......find yourself saying aloud "Mmmmaaaaaatt Daaaaaaammmoooonnn" when you hear the actor mentioned? Nope
    10. .....have at least one irreverent poster in your household that you yourself supplied? Nope
    K@

Trips to WDW
    2009 - Upcoming Trip

baccimia is offline Fastpass Holder
    1. ......read The Onion? nope
    2. ......regularly use fabric softener? yes
    3. ......pass up a piece of cake/casserole/lasagna if it was cut from the edge of the pan in order to claim a slice from the middle? yes with casseroles and lasagna b/c it is crunchier...and no to cake cuz i am not a huge icing fan....
    4. ......go out of your way to buy American (for our Brit and Canuck friends, out of your way to avoid imports)? i do try to pay attention to it...
    5. ......own the Indiana Jones trilogy? NO
    6. ......leave a gap between your cart and the person in front of you at the checkout line so that other shoppers may pass through? yes
    7. ......twist open or otherwise dissect your Oreos (tm) before eating them? no prefer to dunk em
    8. ......patron a restaurant where the entire staff seems to know you by name? no
    9. ......find yourself saying aloud "Mmmmaaaaaatt Daaaaaaammmoooonnn" when you hear the actor mentioned? no

3/10

A little pixie dust can fix anything!

1. ......read The Onion? No.
    2. ......regularly use fabric softener? No.
    3. ......pass up a piece of cake/casserole/lasagna if it was cut from the edge of the pan in order to claim a slice from the middle? No.
    4. ......go out of your way to buy American (for our Brit and Canuck friends, out of your way to avoid imports)? Sometimes.
    5. ......own the Indiana Jones trilogy? No.
    6. ......leave a gap between your cart and the person in front of you at the checkout line so that other shoppers may pass through? No.
    7. ......twist open or otherwise dissect your Oreos (tm) before eating them? Pass - don't eat 'em.
    8. ......patron a restaurant where the entire staff seems to know you by name? No.
    9. ......find yourself saying aloud "Mmmmaaaaaatt Daaaaaaammmoooonnn" when you hear the actor mentioned? um... No.
    10. .....have at least one irreverent poster in your household that you yourself supplied? No.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Looks like I am the only one who says "Maaaaaaatt Daaaaamooooon!" Last time I said it was getting out of a NYC subway, saw a poster for the latest Bourne movie.

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    1. ......read The Onion? Ha haha Yes
    2. ......regularly use fabric softener? I use 10 sheets/load3. ......pass up a piece of cake/casserole/lasagna if it was cut from the edge of the pan in order to claim a slice from the middle? No..i like the edges
    4. ......go out of your way to buy American (for our Brit and Canuck friends, out of your way to avoid imports)? I buy all my produce local...does that count?
    5. ......own the Indiana Jones trilogy? Yes...love it!6. ......leave a gap between your cart and the person in front of you at the checkout line so that other shoppers may pass through? Yes7. ......twist open or otherwise dissect your Oreos (tm) before eating them? Yes - i just eat the inards and toss the rest8. ......patron a restaurant where the entire staff seems to know you by name?No
    9. ......find yourself saying aloud "Mmmmaaaaaatt Daaaaaaammmoooonnn" when you hear the actor mentioned? No, not so much
    10. .....have at least one irreverent poster in your household that you yourself supplied? sure

7/10
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Page 42 of 90 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast