Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 49 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss What do YOU do? in the General Discussions forums; for 7thAve or anyone with 6 out of 10...
    GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    for 7thAve or anyone with 6 out of 10
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

tarynkelly is offline Waiting for Paris Mousemeet in Dec 2009!!!!! Woo Hoo
    Scurrying back to my closet before Debs catches me!!
    1. Do you get alot of Trick or Treaters in your neighborhood? Yeah, we get a lot
    2. Do you dress up for Halloween?A little bit, just a mask and jumper
    3. Do you carve a pumpkin for Halloween? Always, more than one!!
    4. Do you cook the pumpkin seeds after you carve out your pumpkin? No
    5. Do you eat Pumpkin Pie? Yes, I love it!!
    6. Do you go to WDW during Halloween?No but I really want to!
    7. Do you get nervous if a black cat crosses your path? Yes, i cross myself 3 times!
    8. Do you ever go on Hauted Hayrides? Yes
    9. Do you know anyone who looks like Madame Leota? My great aunt does.
    10. Do you have the Haunted Mansion on your top 10 list of favorite attractions at WDW. Definately!!!!

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    Quote Originally Posted by GIOny View Post
    for 7thAve or anyone with 6 out of 10
    THINKING

If we can dream it, we can do it

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    TAH-DAHHH!!! NEW QUESTIONS!

Do you.......................................

1. get unreasonably annoyed when there is Christmas stuff out in the stores before Halloween is even over?
    2. overspend when you're having a Halloween party, then regret it later?
    3. not celebrate Halloween because of religious reasons?
    4. go to any local walk-through Haunted attractions (like a haunted house, castle, etc.)?
    5. find yourself purchasing the "holiday" themed Little Debbie snack cakes against your will (that includes "Pumpkin Delights," "Christmas Tree Cakes" etc.)?
    6. believe that razor blades were ever found in apples?
    7. still get a little nervous on Halloween night?
    8. celebrate "All Saints Day" the day after Halloween?
    9. have one of those giant inflatable Halloween decorations in your yard?
    10. believe in the Great Pumpkin?

If we can dream it, we can do it

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    1. get unreasonably annoyed when there is Christmas stuff out in the stores before Halloween is even over? I don't think it's "unreasonably" annoyed, but yes sindeed I do
    2. overspend when you're having a Halloween party, then regret it later? No
    3. not celebrate Halloween because of religious reasons? No, I celebrate it
    4. go to any local walk-through Haunted attractions (like a haunted house, castle, etc.)? No
    5. find yourself purchasing the "holiday" themed Little Debbie snack cakes against your will (that includes "Pumpkin Delights," "Christmas Tree Cakes" etc.)? Yes
    6. believe that razor blades were ever found in apples? urban myth!
    7. still get a little nervous on Halloween night? Yup
    8. celebrate "All Saints Day" the day after Halloween? Did as a kid
    9. have one of those giant inflatable Halloween decorations in your yard? No
    10. believe in the Great Pumpkin? Yes

5/10
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

sparky is offline Proud to be DWT's most inconsistent member!!!!

1. get unreasonably annoyed when there is Christmas stuff out in the stores before Halloween is even over? YES!
    2. overspend when you're having a Halloween party, then regret it later? nah
    3. not celebrate Halloween because of religious reasons? I do not not celebrate ,,,I do, so...NO?
    4. go to any local walk-through Haunted attractions (like a haunted house, castle, etc.)? Yes
    5. find yourself purchasing the "holiday" themed Little Debbie snack cakes against your will (that includes "Pumpkin Delights," "Christmas Tree Cakes" etc.)? of course, and those special donuts at D n' D's
    6. believe that razor blades were ever found in apples? NO!
    7. still get a little nervous on Halloween night? Nope
    8. celebrate "All Saints Day" the day after Halloween? I should, but being the horrible Ctholic that I am, NO
    9. have one of those giant inflatable Halloween decorations in your yard? Nope
    10. believe in the Great Pumpkin? whaddya mean believe?? YES!

4/10
    I , , !!!

http://www.policeny.com/thehousethebronx1.html

HEY DEB!! I HATE THE RULES AND I AINT FOLLOWING THEM!!!!

http://www.forgotten-ny.com/NEIGHBOR...d/norwood.html

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    1. get unreasonably annoyed when there is Christmas stuff out in the stores before Halloween is even over? No
    3. not celebrate Halloween because of religious reasons? No, I just don't go out or celebrate it openly.
    4. go to any local walk-through Haunted attractions (like a haunted house, castle, etc.)? No, use to.
    5. find yourself purchasing the "holiday" themed Little Debbie snack cakes against your will (that includes "Pumpkin Delights," "Christmas Tree Cakes" etc.)? Yes
    6. believe that razor blades were ever found in apples? No
    7. still get a little nervous on Halloween night? Yeah
    8. celebrate "All Saints Day" the day after Halloween? No
    9. have one of those giant inflatable Halloween decorations in your yard? No
    10. believe in the Great Pumpkin? Yeah

3/10
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    1. Get unreasonably annoyed when there is Christmas stuff out in the stores before Halloween is even over? a bit, yes
    2. Overspend when you're having a Halloween party, then regret it later? No
    3. Not celebrate Halloween because of religious reasons? No.
    4. Go to any local walk-through Haunted attractions (like a haunted house, castle, etc.)? No
    5. Find yourself purchasing the "holiday" themed Little Debbie snack cakes against your will (that includes "Pumpkin Delights," "Christmas Tree Cakes" etc.)? No
    6. Believe that razor blades were ever found in apples? Yes
    7. Still get a little nervous on Halloween night? No
    8. Celebrate "All Saints Day" the day after Halloween? Yes
    9. Have one of those giant inflatable Halloween decorations in your yard? No
    10. Believe in the Great Pumpkin? Believe? Enjoy is probably a better description

3/10
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

tarynkelly is offline Waiting for Paris Mousemeet in Dec 2009!!!!! Woo Hoo
    Scurrying back to my closet before Debs catches me!!
    1. Get unreasonably annoyed when there is Christmas stuff out in the stores before Halloween is even over? Not really
    2. Overspend when you're having a Halloween party, then regret it later? No
    3. Not celebrate Halloween because of religious reasons? No.
    4. Go to any local walk-through Haunted attractions (like a haunted house, castle, etc.)? Yes
    5. Find yourself purchasing the "holiday" themed Little Debbie snack cakes against your will (that includes "Pumpkin Delights," "Christmas Tree Cakes" etc.)? No we don't have them here
    6. Believe that razor blades were ever found in apples? ???
    7. Still get a little nervous on Halloween night? yes
    8. Celebrate "All Saints Day" the day after Halloween? Yes
    9. Have one of those giant inflatable Halloween decorations in your yard? No
    10. Believe in the Great Pumpkin? Who doesn't???

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.

1. get unreasonably annoyed when there is Christmas stuff out in the stores before Halloween is even over? Nah, I find it more sadly amusing than anything. I do get annoyed when I see Channukah decorations getting defaced earlier and earlier every year, though.
    2. overspend when you're having a Halloween party, then regret it later? Never personally threw one.
    3. not celebrate Halloween because of religious reasons? I very seldom (if ever) abstain from anything due to religious reasons, and Halloween isn't one of them, either.
    4. go to any local walk-through Haunted attractions (like a haunted house, castle, etc.)? If the chance presents, sure.
    5. find yourself purchasing the "holiday" themed Little Debbie snack cakes against your will (that includes "Pumpkin Delights," "Christmas Tree Cakes" etc.)? No, I'm just not much of a sweets person, anyway.
    6. believe that razor blades were ever found in apples? Yes, although most cases were hoaxes, and the whole thing was seriously blown out of proportion.
    7. still get a little nervous on Halloween night? Admittedly, a bit more than usual--it tends to bring out some ugly things in people who just needed an excuse to behave like idiots.
    8. celebrate "All Saints Day" the day after Halloween? No, I'm not particularly religious.
    9. have one of those giant inflatable Halloween decorations in your yard? Don't have a yard.
    10. believe in the Great Pumpkin? No, only in The Great Dolemite (he is gonna show this year).

3/10

aph
    aph is offline Fastpass Holder

1. get unreasonably annoyed when there is Christmas stuff out in the stores before Halloween is even over? Yes
    2. overspend when you're having a Halloween party, then regret it later?No
    3. not celebrate Halloween because of religious reasons?No
    4. go to any local walk-through Haunted attractions (like a haunted house, castle, etc.)?Yes
    5. find yourself purchasing the "holiday" themed Little Debbie snack cakes against your will (that includes "Pumpkin Delights," "Christmas Tree Cakes" etc.)?Yes
    6. believe that razor blades were ever found in apples?No
    7. still get a little nervous on Halloween night?Yes
    8. celebrate "All Saints Day" the day after Halloween?No
    9. have one of those giant inflatable Halloween decorations in your yard?Yes
    10. believe in the Great Pumpkin?Yes

6/ 10

satijp is offline Fastpass Holder
    1. get unreasonably annoyed when there is Christmas stuff out in the stores before Halloween is even over? No, I love Christmas
    2. overspend when you're having a Halloween party, then regret it later? Overspend....yes, but I don't think I've ever regretted it.
    3. not celebrate Halloween because of religious reasons? No, isn't it part of a religious holiday to begin with?
    4. go to any local walk-through Haunted attractions (like a haunted house, castle, etc.)? Yes, most recently Necropolis
    5. find yourself purchasing the "holiday" themed Little Debbie snack cakes against your will (that includes "Pumpkin Delights," "Christmas Tree Cakes" etc.)? Mmmmm... maybe
    6. believe that razor blades were ever found in apples? At some point they must've been, how else would it get started (http://www.snopes.com/horrors/mayhem/needles.asp)
    7. still get a little nervous on Halloween night? Not at all, I love it.
    8. celebrate "All Saints Day" the day after Halloween? Not Catholic
    9. have one of those giant inflatable Halloween decorations in your yard? Not any more, somebody stole it last year
    10. believe in the Great Pumpkin? Sorry...

only 3/10
    -Tanya

Jan '07 Pop Century, Mar '07 Day Trip, April '07 Off Property, May '07 OKW, July '07 POR, Oct '07 Pop Century (& MNSSHP!!!), Dec '07 Day Trip

Jan '08 POR
    Feb '08 Pop
    Mar '08 Off Property
    April '08 AS Sports - I think - still gotta book it

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder

1. get unreasonably annoyed when there is Christmas stuff out in the stores before Halloween is even over? Not unreasonably
    3. not celebrate Halloween because of religious reasons? No
    4. go to any local walk-through Haunted attractions (like a haunted house, castle, etc.)? Yes
    5. find yourself purchasing the "holiday" themed Little Debbie snack cakes against your will (that includes "Pumpkin Delights," "Christmas Tree Cakes" etc.)? No,
    6. believe that razor blades were ever found in apples? Yes
    7. still get a little nervous on Halloween night? Yes, but its because I have to act and scare little kids
    8. celebrate "All Saints Day" the day after Halloween? Not really
    9. have one of those giant inflatable Halloween decorations in your yard? Sadly yes, and yuck to it
    10. believe in the Great Pumpkin? No, he never shows

4/10
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    1. get unreasonably annoyed when there is Christmas stuff out in the stores before Halloween is even over? Nope
    2. overspend when you're having a Halloween party, then regret it later? Nope
    3. not celebrate Halloween because of religious reasons? No, I just choose not to do anything for Halloween.
    5. find yourself purchasing the "holiday" themed Little Debbie snack cakes against your will (that includes "Pumpkin Delights," "Christmas Tree Cakes" etc.)? Nope
    6. believe that razor blades were ever found in apples? No?
    7. still get a little nervous on Halloween night? Nope
    8. celebrate "All Saints Day" the day after Halloween? Yes
    9. have one of those giant inflatable Halloween decorations in your yard? Nope
    10. believe in the Great Pumpkin? Yes

3/10
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder

1. get unreasonably annoyed when there is Christmas stuff out in the stores before Halloween is even over? YES
    2. overspend when you're having a Halloween party, then regret it later?YES
    3. not celebrate Halloween because of religious reasons?NO
    4. go to any local walk-through Haunted attractions (like a haunted house, castle, etc.)?NO
    5. find yourself purchasing the "holiday" themed Little Debbie snack cakes against your will (that includes "Pumpkin Delights," "Christmas Tree Cakes" etc.)?NO
    6. believe that razor blades were ever found in apples?YES, that's what they use to say, never had one
    7. still get a little nervous on Halloween night?YES, a little
    8. celebrate "All Saints Day" the day after Halloween?YES
    9. have one of those giant inflatable Halloween decorations in your yard?NO
    10. believe in the Great Pumpkin?YES, I believe I do

6 YES//4 NO
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Page 49 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast