1. get unreasonably annoyed when there is Christmas stuff out in the stores before Halloween is even over? No, I love Christmas
2. overspend when you're having a Halloween party, then regret it later? Overspend....yes, but I don't think I've ever regretted it.
3. not celebrate Halloween because of religious reasons? No, isn't it part of a religious holiday to begin with?
4. go to any local walk-through Haunted attractions (like a haunted house, castle, etc.)? Yes, most recently Necropolis
5. find yourself purchasing the "holiday" themed Little Debbie snack cakes against your will (that includes "Pumpkin Delights," "Christmas Tree Cakes" etc.)? Mmmmm... maybe
6. believe that razor blades were ever found in apples? At some point they must've been, how else would it get started (http://www.snopes.com/horrors/mayhem/needles.asp)
7. still get a little nervous on Halloween night? Not at all, I love it.
8. celebrate "All Saints Day" the day after Halloween? Not Catholic
9. have one of those giant inflatable Halloween decorations in your yard? Not any more, somebody stole it last year
10. believe in the Great Pumpkin? Sorry...
Jan '07 Pop Century, Mar '07 Day Trip, April '07 Off Property, May '07 OKW, July '07 POR, Oct '07 Pop Century (& MNSSHP!!!), Dec '07 Day Trip
Jan '08 POR
Feb '08 Pop
Mar '08 Off Property
April '08 AS Sports - I think - still gotta book it