Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 50 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss What do YOU do? in the General Discussions forums; Do you....................................... 1. get unreasonably annoyed when there is Christmas stuff out in the stores before Halloween is even over? Yes, well maybe not unreasonably, but annoyed nevertheless, can we ...
    Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Do you.......................................

1. get unreasonably annoyed when there is Christmas stuff out in the stores before Halloween is even over? Yes, well maybe not unreasonably, but annoyed nevertheless, can we have one friggin holiday at a time? Geez.
    2. overspend when you're having a Halloween party, then regret it later?I haven't thrown a Halloween party yet.
    3. not celebrate Halloween because of religious reasons? I am not very religious.
    4. go to any local walk-through Haunted attractions (like a haunted house, castle, etc.)? I am too much of a chicken for that sort of thing.
    5. find yourself purchasing the "holiday" themed Little Debbie snack cakes against your will (that includes "Pumpkin Delights," "Christmas Tree Cakes" etc.)? I don't usually buy LIttle Debbie but I would pick up Pillsbury pumpkin or ghost cookie dough.
    6. believe that razor blades were ever found in apples? Urban legend I think.
    7. still get a little nervous on Halloween night? Excited, yes.
    8. celebrate "All Saints Day" the day after Halloween? No
    9. have one of those giant inflatable Halloween decorations in your yard? No
    10. believe in the Great Pumpkin? I am not sure what that means.

Maybe 3.

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    You don't necessarily have to be Catholic to celebrate. Never stops throngs of folks from joining the debauchery and festivities of Mardi Gras, after all.

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    1. get unreasonably annoyed when there is Christmas stuff out in the stores before Halloween is even over? Yes! I don't even decorate a tree until christmas eve
    2. overspend when you're having a Halloween party, then regret it later?Yep
    3. not celebrate Halloween because of religious reasons? No - i see no conflict
    4. go to any local walk-through Haunted attractions (like a haunted house, castle, etc.)? Bring it on
    5. find yourself purchasing the "holiday" themed Little Debbie snack cakes against your will (that includes "Pumpkin Delights," "Christmas Tree Cakes" etc? Um..no
    6. believe that razor blades were ever found in apples? Urban legend I think. <---- Agreed
    7. still get a little nervous on Halloween night? Nah
    8. celebrate "All Saints Day" the day after Halloween? Yes - I am a good Irish Catholic girl.....and my sons father is Mexican so I try to do Los Dios de Muerte for my son
    9. have one of those giant inflatable Halloween decorations in your yard? um no
    10. believe in the Great Pumpkin? Of course
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Quote Originally Posted by disneydarling View Post
    1. get unreasonably annoyed when there is Christmas stuff out in the stores before Halloween is even over? Yes! I don't even decorate a tree until christmas eve
    Really? I like to put mine up early December. I love the lights and sparkly decorations. Since it's a pain to put it all up, I like to enjoy it a while! Hmm, reminds me that I need to go get a tree (fake, holds the ornaments better).

satijp is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post
    You don't necessarily have to be Catholic to celebrate. Never stops throngs of folks from joining the debauchery and festivities of Mardi Gras, after all.
    True, but how many of them go to Ash Wednesday the next morning that aren't Catholic?
    -Tanya

Jan '07 Pop Century, Mar '07 Day Trip, April '07 Off Property, May '07 OKW, July '07 POR, Oct '07 Pop Century (& MNSSHP!!!), Dec '07 Day Trip

Jan '08 POR
    Feb '08 Pop
    Mar '08 Off Property
    April '08 AS Sports - I think - still gotta book it

My point exactly.

aph or GIOny, you are up!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Thaksgiving Themed questions

1. Do you usually have dinner at home for Thanksgiving?
    2. Do you watch the Macy's Day Parade on Thanksgiving?
    3. Do you have alot to be thankful for?
    4. Do you like Turkey?
    5. Do you donate turkey's and other food to local charities?
    6. Do you go Christmas shopping the day after Thanksgiving?
    7. Do you have a special family custom that you do for Thanksgiving? What is it?
    8. Do you have a favorite Thanksgiving side dish? What is it?
    9. Do you know someone who is going to be alone for Thanksgiving?
    10. Do you eat turkey legs at WDW?
    Last edited by GIOny; 11-15-2007 at 11:47 AM.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    1. Do you usually have dinner at home for Thanksgiving? at my parents's house
    2. Do you watch the Macy's Day Parade on Thanksgiving? if I wake up in time
    3. Do you have alot to be thankful for? who doesn't?
    4. Do you like Turkey? not really
    5. Do you donate turkey's and other food to local charities? canned goods, usually
    6. Do you go Christmas shopping the day after Thanksgiving? no way
    7. Do you have a special family custom that you do for Thanksgiving? What is it? eat.
    8. Do you have a favorite Thanksgiving side dish? What is it? cranberry sauce and dressing
    9. Do you know someone who is going to be alone for Thanksgiving? I don't think so
    10. Do you eat turkey legs at WDW? not usually. not that I'm opposed to the idea, I'm just usually too full from other meals.

6/10

Last edited by the7thAve; 11-11-2007 at 02:14 PM. Reason: once again, forgot this was a "scoring" thing

If we can dream it, we can do it

1. Do you usually have dinner at home for Thanksgiving? Not for the past several years, no.
    2. Do you watch the Macy's Day Parade on Thanksgiving? No.
    3. Do you have a lot to be thankful for? Yes, and pretty much everyone who rogers up to this game should, too.
    4. Do you like Turkey? The bird meat, yes. The country? Well, parts of it are cool.
    5. Do you donate turkeys and other food to local charities? Yes.
    6. Do you go Christmas shopping the day after Thanksgiving? No way.
    7. Do you have a special family custom that you do for Thanksgiving? What is it? Nah.
    8. Do you have a favorite Thanksgiving side dish? What is it? Cornbread stuffing. Or chili mac.
    9. Do you know someone who is going to be alone for Thanksgiving? Several.
    10. Do you eat turkey legs at WDW? Never saw the appeal.

5/10
    Last edited by Conceited Ape; 11-12-2007 at 09:35 PM.

1. Do you usually have dinner at home for Thanksgiving? At my mom's.
    2. Do you watch the Macy's Day Parade on Thanksgiving? When I wasn't working, I'd tune in.
    3. Do you have alot to be thankful for? Yes.
    4. Do you like Turkey? I do.
    5. Do you donate turkey's and other food to local charities? Haven't done that in a while.
    6. Do you go Christmas shopping the day after Thanksgiving? No
    7. Do you have a special family custom that you do for Thanksgiving? What is it? The family gets together.
    8. Do you have a favorite Thanksgiving side dish? What is it? Mashed potatoes.
    9. Do you know someone who is going to be alone for Thanksgiving? Ours was in October, not sure.
    10. Do you eat turkey legs at WDW? Never had one, I'd rather eat other stuff. It's like popcorn or cotton candy, I can have that anywhere so I don't usually have it.

4 out of 10

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    1. Do you usually have dinner at home for Thanksgiving? At my mom's or inlaws
    2. Do you watch the Macy's Day Parade on Thanksgiving? When I was little I did but not in the past 10 years
    3. Do you have alot to be thankful for? Yes.
    4. Do you like Turkey? I do.
    5. Do you donate turkey's and other food to local charities? Usually through church
    6. Do you go Christmas shopping the day after Thanksgiving? No- I stay away from the crowds!
    7. Do you have a special family custom that you do for Thanksgiving? What is it? The family gets together.
    8. Do you have a favorite Thanksgiving side dish? What is it? Mashed potatoes and DRESSING! Have to have both
    9. Do you know someone who is going to be alone for Thanksgiving? My brother usually is but this year we are going to see him!
    10. Do you eat turkey legs at WDW? No- don't like them.

7 out of 10

Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post
    8. Do you have a favorite Thanksgiving side dish? What is it? Cornbread stuffing. Or chili mac.

5/10

Chili Mac? Never had that for thanksgiving dinner! Intersting combination to the turkey. I hope you enjoy your Chili Mac this year!

Never mind...

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    1. Do you usually have dinner at home for Thanksgiving? Yes
    2. Do you watch the Macy's Day Parade on Thanksgiving? Yes, but I always have a hard time getting up for it
    3. Do you have a lot to be thankful for? Yes
    4. Do you like Turkey? Yes
    5. Do you donate turkies and other food to local charities? No
    6. Do you go Christmas shopping the day after Thanksgiving? I LOVE BLACK FRIDAY! Very little sleep the night before
    7. Do you have a special family custom that you do for Thanksgiving? What is it? Eat together, i guess so
    8. Do you have a favorite Thanksgiving side dish? What is it? Yes, stuffing.
    9. Do you know someone who is going to be alone for Thanksgiving? No
    10. Do you eat turkey legs at WDW? No

7/10
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

Page 50 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast