Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 62 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss What do YOU do? in the General Discussions forums; 1) Do you travel for "Spring Break"?No 2) Did you get an Easter Basket this year?No, Not until April 27 (Greek easter) 3) Do you own an iPod? Yes 4) ...
    aph
    aph is offline Fastpass Holder
    1) Do you travel for "Spring Break"?No
    2) Did you get an Easter Basket this year?No, Not until April 27 (Greek easter)
    3) Do you own an iPod?Yes
    4) Do you have more than one computer in your house?Yes
    5) Do you dye your hair?No
    6) Do you wear glasses?No
    7) Have you ever visited a foreign country (outside of Canada or Mexico)?No
    8) Have you visited any of the Disney parks outside of WDW?No
    9) Are you currently married/in a relationship?Yes
    10) Do you own any Disney pins?Yes

4/10

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I'll answer my own just for fun... no scoring.

1) Do you travel for "Spring Break"? I avoid traveling during this time of year at all costs.
    2) Did you get an Easter Basket this year? Nope
    3) Do you own an iPod? Yep
    4) Do you have more than one computer in your house? Three desktop PCs, two laptops and a Mac
    5) Do you dye your hair? On occasion if the mood strikes
    6) Do you wear glasses? Nope
    7) Have you ever visited a foreign country (outside of Canada or Mexico)? Other than Canada nope.
    8) Have you visited any of the Disney parks outside of WDW? Not yet but I will before I die LOL
    9) Are you currently married/in a relationship? Married
    10) Do you own any Disney pins? Yep, I'm a pin collector!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    GIOny is in the lead with 9 out of 10, maybe time to start thinking of new questions!

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    1) Do you travel for "Spring Break"? Nope..
    2) Did you get an Easter Basket this year? Yes
    3) Do you own an iPod? Yes
    4) Do you have more than one computer in your house? No
    5) Do you dye your hair? No
    6) Do you wear glasses? Yes
    7) Have you ever visited a foreign country (outside of Canada or Mexico)? Yes
    8) Have you visited any of the Disney parks outside of WDW? Yes
    9) Are you currently married/in a relationship? Yes, Married
    10) Do you own any Disney pins? Yes!

7/10
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I have a new set ready to go, I'll post them tonight, until then does anyone else want to answer this set?
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    ok, ready, sorry it took longer then I thought

1. Do you know (without looking) who's on the $1, $5, $10, $20, and $50 bill?
    2. Do you drive out of your way to buy cheaper gas?
    3. Do you have a day by day calender that you tear the pages from daily?
    4. Do you ever play shadows in the dark with a flashlight? (making animals etc. with you hands)
    5. Do you shop anywhere where you have to pay to be a member?
    6. Do you use your cell phone feature that helps you calculate a tip? (you may have it and not even know it)
    7. Do you know who you are going to vote for in the next presidential election?.....no debates please...don't even tell us who. If not from USA your equilavent of a president.
    8. Do you have a gym membership?
    9. Do you have flowers on the trees yet where you live?
    10. Do you do spring cleaning?
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    1. Do you know (without looking) who's on the $1, $5, $10, $20, and $50 bill? No but if you send me a few sample I PROMISE I'll learn....
    2. Do you drive out of your way to buy cheaper gas? No

3. Do you have a day by day calender that you tear the pages from daily? No
    4. Do you ever play shadows in the dark with a flashlight? (making animals etc. with you hands) Yup
    5. Do you shop anywhere where you have to pay to be a member? Yup
    6. Do you use your cell phone feature that helps you calculate a tip? (you may have it and not even know it) No
    7. Do you know who you are going to vote for in the next presidential election?.....no debates please...don't even tell us who. If not from USA your equilavent of a president. Yup (Put the Mouse in the House!)
    8. Do you have a gym membership? No
    9. Do you have flowers on the trees yet where you live? No
    10. Do you do spring cleaning? Yup

4/10
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    1. Do you know (without looking) who's on the $1, $5, $10, $20, and $50 bill? Yes
    2. Do you drive out of your way to buy cheaper gas? No
    3. Do you have a day by day calender that you tear the pages from daily? Nope
    4. Do you ever play shadows in the dark with a flashlight? (making animals etc. with you hands) Yes
    5. Do you shop anywhere where you have to pay to be a member? No
    6. Do you use your cell phone feature that helps you calculate a tip? (you may have it and not even know it) Nope, I do that in my head to make me think more
    7. Do you know who you are going to vote for in the next presidential election?.....no debates please...don't even tell us who. If not from USA your equilavent of a president. Nope
    8. Do you have a gym membership? Yes
    9. Do you have flowers on the trees yet where you live? Nope
    10. Do you do spring cleaning? I should, but No

3/10
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    1. Do you know (without looking) who's on the $1, $5, $10, $20, and $50 bill? YES
    2. Do you drive out of your way to buy cheaper gas? YES, especially if it is significantly cheaper
    3. Do you have a day by day calender that you tear the pages from daily? NO
    4. Do you ever play shadows in the dark with a flashlight? (making animals etc. with you hands) YES
    5. Do you shop anywhere where you have to pay to be a member? YES
    6. Do you use your cell phone feature that helps you calculate a tip? (you may have it and not even know it) YES
    7. Do you know who you are going to vote for in the next presidential election?.....no debates please...don't even tell us who. If not from USA your equilavent of a president. NO
    8. Do you have a gym membership? NO
    9. Do you have flowers on the trees yet where you live? YES
    10. Do you do spring cleaning? NO

6/10
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

satijp is offline Fastpass Holder
    1. Do you know (without looking) who's on the $1, $5, $10, $20, and $50 bill? Yep, had to learn them in 4th or 5th grade and it stuck
    2. Do you drive out of your way to buy cheaper gas? Yes, but only if it will make more than $.5 per gallon difference
    3. Do you have a day by day calender that you tear the pages from daily? Nope. I rarely look at a calendar unless it's on the computer or my phone
    4. Do you ever play shadows in the dark with a flashlight? (making animals etc. with you hands) As a matter of fact, I do
    5. Do you shop anywhere where you have to pay to be a member? Not in the Sam's Club respect... but AAA travel store and National Emeral Club
    6. Do you use your cell phone feature that helps you calculate a tip? (you may have it and not even know it) More than ocasionally, especially when we're trying to split up a bill.
    7. Do you know who you are going to vote for in the next presidential election?.....no debates please...don't even tell us who. If not from USA your equilavent of a president. I know who I'm voting for in the primaries this month, but until those are finished, no.
    8. Do you have a gym membership? Nope
    9. Do you have flowers on the trees yet where you live? Have them on the ground, but my trees are not the flowering variety
    10. Do you do spring cleaning? And summer and fall (and sometimes even winter if I'm REAL motivated)

5 yes/2 no/3 somewhere in between?
    -Tanya

Jan '07 Pop Century, Mar '07 Day Trip, April '07 Off Property, May '07 OKW, July '07 POR, Oct '07 Pop Century (& MNSSHP!!!), Dec '07 Day Trip

Jan '08 POR
    Feb '08 Pop
    Mar '08 Off Property
    April '08 AS Sports - I think - still gotta book it

bety is offline Disney World Beast
    1. Do you know (without looking) who's on the $1, $5, $10, $20, and $50 bill? No.
    2. Do you drive out of your way to buy cheaper gas? No. I don't buy gas.
    3. Do you have a day by day calender that you tear the pages from daily? No.
    4. Do you ever play shadows in the dark with a flashlight? (making animals etc. with you hands) No
    6. Do you use your cell phone feature that helps you calculate a tip? (you may have it and not even know it) All the time. It makes my life easier.
    7. Do you know who you are going to vote for in the next presidential election?.....no debates please...don't even tell us who. If not from USA your equilavent of a president. Yes- the same person I voted for in the primary.
    8. Do you have a gym membership? No. I just walk around the neighborhood for my exercise
    9. Do you have flowers on the trees yet where you live?Yes.
    10. Do you do spring cleaning? Always.

4/10
    July 1994- off site
    February 1999- Port Orleans Riverside
    March 2000- Caribbean Beach
    January 2004- off site
    February 2006- Pop Century
    April 2006- off site
    January 2007- Pop Century
    December 2007- Coronado Springs
    December 2008- Pop Century
    December 2009- Coronado Springs/All Star Sports
    Next trip: December 2010- All Star Music

emabee is offline Not too much longer til I'm in the World again!!!
    1. Do you know (without looking) who's on the $1, $5, $10, $20, and $50 bill? No.
    2. Do you drive out of your way to buy cheaper gas? No.
    4. Do you ever play shadows in the dark with a flashlight? (making animals etc. with you hands) No
    6. Do you use your cell phone feature that helps you calculate a tip? (you may have it and not even know it) No.
    7. Do you know who you are going to vote for in the next presidential election?.....no debates please...don't even tell us who. If not from USA your equilavent of a president. NO.
    8. Do you have a gym membership? No.
    9. Do you have flowers on the trees yet where you live?Yes.
    10. Do you do spring cleaning? Always.

2/10
    http://pinefrog.com/DWT/vana.htm

Disney things I love:

The Capt'n:
    Pirates:
    Magic Kingdom:
    All things Alice:

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    2. Do you drive out of your way to buy cheaper gas? No.

3. Do you have a day by day calender that you tear the pages from daily? Not anymore but I loved my Far Side calendar like that.
    4. Do you ever play shadows in the dark with a flashlight? (making animals etc. with you hands) Not any good at that
    5. Do you shop anywhere where you have to pay to be a member? Yes
    6. Do you use your cell phone feature that helps you calculate a tip? (you may have it and not even know it) Not that I know of- I either double the tax.
    7. Do you know who you are going to vote for in the next presidential election?.....no debates please...don't even tell us who. If not from USA your equilavent of a president. NO.
    8. Do you have a gym membership? No.
    9. Do you have flowers on the trees yet where you live?Yes and the irises are blooming. The tulips should be next.
    10. Do you do spring cleaning? no- just cleaning year round is bad enough

2 out of 10

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    1. Do you know (without looking) who's on the $1, $5, $10, $20, and $50 bill? no..I haven't seen a $50 in my wallet in a long time
    2. Do you drive out of your way to buy cheaper gas? no
    3. Do you have a day by day calender that you tear the pages from daily? no

4. Do you ever play shadows in the dark with a flashlight? (making animals etc. with you hands) no
    5. Do you shop anywhere where you have to pay to be a member? no
    6. Do you use your cell phone feature that helps you calculate a tip?no, but my pda does that and I do use it because I'm usually a lousey tipper
    7. Do you know who you are going to vote for in the next presidential election? no
    8. Do you have a gym membership? no
    9. Do you have flowers on the trees yet where you live? yes
    10. Do you do spring cleaning? yes

2/10 (I thought I was going for 0/10 there for a while)
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    1. Do you know (without looking) who's on the $1, $5, $10, $20, and $50 bill? Yes.
    2. Do you drive out of your way to buy cheaper gas? I try to buy on-base when I can, but it's not a big deal if I can't.
    4. Do you ever play shadows in the dark with a flashlight? (making animals etc. with you hands) Not really, but I never miss a chance in a WDW queue to do so.
    5. Do you shop anywhere where you have to pay to be a member? No.
    6. Do you use your cell phone feature that helps you calculate a tip? (you may have it and not even know it) No, I just wing it. And I tend to be on the generous side.
    7. Do you know who you are going to vote for in the next presidential election?.....no debates please...don't even tell us who. If not from USA your equivalent of a president. Yes.
    8. Do you have a gym membership? No need.
    9. Do you have flowers on the trees yet where you live? Yes.
    10. Do you do spring cleaning? Not really.

3/10

Page 62 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast