1. Do you know (without looking) who's on the $1, $5, $10, $20, and $50 bill? Yep, had to learn them in 4th or 5th grade and it stuck
2. Do you drive out of your way to buy cheaper gas? Yes, but only if it will make more than $.5 per gallon difference
3. Do you have a day by day calender that you tear the pages from daily? Nope. I rarely look at a calendar unless it's on the computer or my phone
4. Do you ever play shadows in the dark with a flashlight? (making animals etc. with you hands) As a matter of fact, I do
5. Do you shop anywhere where you have to pay to be a member? Not in the Sam's Club respect... but AAA travel store and National Emeral Club
6. Do you use your cell phone feature that helps you calculate a tip? (you may have it and not even know it) More than ocasionally, especially when we're trying to split up a bill.
7. Do you know who you are going to vote for in the next presidential election?.....no debates please...don't even tell us who. If not from USA your equilavent of a president. I know who I'm voting for in the primaries this month, but until those are finished, no.
8. Do you have a gym membership? Nope
9. Do you have flowers on the trees yet where you live? Have them on the ground, but my trees are not the flowering variety
10. Do you do spring cleaning? And summer and fall (and sometimes even winter if I'm REAL motivated)
5 yes/2 no/3 somewhere in between?
Jan '07 Pop Century, Mar '07 Day Trip, April '07 Off Property, May '07 OKW, July '07 POR, Oct '07 Pop Century (& MNSSHP!!!), Dec '07 Day Trip
Jan '08 POR
Feb '08 Pop
Mar '08 Off Property
April '08 AS Sports - I think - still gotta book it