Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 63 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss What do YOU do? in the General Discussions forums; 1. Do you know (without looking) who's on the $1, $5, $10, $20, and $50 bill? Yes. 2. Do you drive out of your way to buy cheaper gas? No ...
    disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    1. Do you know (without looking) who's on the $1, $5, $10, $20, and $50 bill? Yes.
    2. Do you drive out of your way to buy cheaper gas? No - I just cough it up at the closest station
    3. Do you have a day by day calender that you tear the pages from daily? No. I would like to tear up my work calander though
    4. Do you ever play shadows in the dark with a flashlight? (making animals etc. with you hands) I make bunnies for Riley
    5. Do you shop anywhere where you have to pay to be a member? No. I HATE big chain super stores - they are everything that is wrong with America under 40,000 sqft
    6. Do you use your cell phone feature that helps you calculate a tip? (you may have it and not even know it) I can figure out 20% in my head - and I always round up!
    7. Do you know who you are going to vote for in the next presidential election?.....no debates please...don't even tell us who. If not from USA your equivalent of a president. Yes. Maybe. Whoever our canidate ends up being after this endless primary
    8. Do you have a gym membership? No I work out at Club Meg. It's very exclusive. No dress code
    9. Do you have flowers on the trees yet where you live? Yes.
    10. Do you do spring cleaning? At least once a month. I'm Martha Stinking Sterwart

Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    1. Do you know (without looking) who's on the $1, $5, $10, $20, and $50 bill? No but if you send me a few sample I PROMISE I'll learn....

4/10

they'll be on the way, as soon as the print dries
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    1. Do you know (without looking) who's on the $1, $5, $10, $20, and $50 bill? Yes.
    2. Do you drive out of your way to buy cheaper gas? Sometimes, but not far
    3. Do you have a day by day calender that you tear the pages from daily? No, i dont tear the papers out and its by week
    4. Do you ever play shadows in the dark with a flashlight? (making animals etc. with you hands) yes
    5. Do you shop anywhere where you have to pay to be a member? Not really, my parents have a Sam's Club, but i dont really shop there
    6. Do you use your cell phone feature that helps you calculate a tip? (you may have it and not even know it) No, i just round on the tip or make an excuse for why i got poor service
    7. Do you know who you are going to vote for in the next presidential election?.....no debates please...don't even tell us who. If not from USA your equivalent of a president. Yep, im so political, but now i have to vote absentee
    8. Do you have a gym membership? No, but if i ever wanted to work out(i dont haha) i could use the school ones for free
    9. Do you have flowers on the trees yet where you live? No
    10. Do you do spring cleaning? No

4/10

"L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

Looks like Manda Bella is in the lead, would anyone else like to have a go at it?

disneymaniac87 is offline Counting Down To My Next Trip!
    1. Do you know (without looking) who's on the $1, $5, $10, $20, and $50 bill? um... no :-(
    2. Do you drive out of your way to buy cheaper gas? hahaha of course, or I stop way earlier than I need to so I can get cheap gas
    3. Do you have a day by day calender that you tear the pages from daily? Yessum and my roommate and I post the pages on the back of our door (it's a shoe calender!!)
    4. Do you ever play shadows in the dark with a flashlight? (making animals etc. with you hands) all the time!
    5. Do you shop anywhere where you have to pay to be a member? nope
    6. Do you use your cell phone feature that helps you calculate a tip? (you may have it and not even know it) yeah i do...
    7. Do you know who you are going to vote for in the next presidential election?.....no debates please...don't even tell us who. If not from USA your equivalent of a president. yeah i do
    8. Do you have a gym membership? nope...
    9. Do you have flowers on the trees yet where you live? some yes
    10. Do you do spring cleaning? not really

6/10
    *Sarah*
    My Disney Vacations
    '92, '93, '94, '96, '97, '99, '03, '05, '06, '09, '10, '11, '12(x2)

"All you need is faith and trust..."

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post
    4. Do you ever play shadows in the dark with a flashlight? (making animals etc. with you hands) Not really, but I never miss a chance in a WDW queue to do so.
    Then I get annoyed and "kill" it.

1. Do you know (without looking) who's on the $1, $5, $10, $20, and $50 bill? No, I only know the $100.
    2. Do you drive out of your way to buy cheaper gas? No, I go where it is convenient.
    3. Do you have a day by day calender that you tear the pages from daily? No.
    4. Do you ever play shadows in the dark with a flashlight? (making animals etc. with you hands) No.
    5. Do you shop anywhere where you have to pay to be a member? No.
    6. Do you use your cell phone feature that helps you calculate a tip? (you may have it and not even know it) I will have to check my phone, so no.
    7. Do you know who you are going to vote for in the next presidential election?.....no debates please...don't even tell us who. If not from USA your equivalent of a president. Not a clue.
    8. Do you have a gym membership? Gosh no.
    9. Do you have flowers on the trees yet where you live? No, sadly.
    10. Do you do spring cleaning? Yes.

1 out of 10!

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post

1. Do you know (without looking) who's on the $1, $5, $10, $20, and $50 bill? No, I only know the $100.

6. Do you use your cell phone feature that helps you calculate a tip? (you may have it and not even know it) I will have to check my phone, so no.

!
    you know only hundrdeds???? can you adopt me

I have verizon service and on your phone it would be under "tools", it says Ez Tip Calc. Not sure what it would be for other services.

MandaBella....tag your it (unless anyone wants to try)

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by GIOny View Post
    MandaBella....tag your it (unless anyone wants to try)
    Okay, I'll get something up tonight.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Okay, next!

01. Do you take day trips to the ocean on a whim?
    02. Do you maintain a wishlist on an online shopping site?
    03. Do you send your SO random messages (notes, texts, voicemails, etc.) throughout the day to let them know you love them?
    04. Do you check in on your internet communities while on vacation?
    05. Do you bake and bring the goodies into work/school to share?
    06. Do you eat something you don't especially like only because it is paired with something you do?
    07. Do you visit non-Disney theme parks?
    08. Do you outlet shop?
    09. Do you take day trips to major cities on a whim?
    10. Do you read more than you watch tv?
    Amanda

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    01. Do you take day trips to the ocean on a whim? No need. The Pacific is practically my backyard.
    02. Do you maintain a wishlist on an online shopping site? No.
    03. Do you send your SO random messages (notes, texts, voicemails, etc.) throughout the day to let them know you love them? No, but I have very good excuses.
    04. Do you check in on your internet communities while on vacation? Nah.
    05. Do you bake and bring the goodies into work/school to share? It would ruin my reputation.
    06. Do you eat something you don't especially like only because it is paired with something you do? Sauerkraut. It just isn't a Reuben without the stuff.
    07. Do you visit non-Disney theme parks? Yes. It tends to make me appreciate Disney that much more.
    08. Do you outlet shop? Nah.
    09. Do you take day trips to major cities on a whim? Yes. Made a pilgrimage to Philadelphia two weeks ago just for the sake of strolling the Italian Market and getting a cheesesteak from Pat's.
    10. Do you read more than you watch tv? Very definitely.

4/10

bety is offline Disney World Beast
    01. Do you take day trips to the ocean on a whim? I wish I could, but the nearest decent beach is 4 hours away.
    02. Do you maintain a wishlist on an online shopping site? no
    03. Do you send your SO random messages (notes, texts, voicemails, etc.) throughout the day to let them know you love them? every now and then... i dont want him to expect it
    04. Do you check in on your internet communities while on vacation? no. the laptop stays home.
    05. Do you bake and bring the goodies into work/school to share? i bake, but i don't share.
    06. Do you eat something you don't especially like only because it is paired with something you do? no
    07. Do you visit non-Disney theme parks? i have, but i don't do it regularly. i've been to seaworld once and universal twice, compared with disney eight times.
    08. Do you outlet shop? yes. i go to the outlet mall in june and buy my winter wardrobe for super cheap.
    09. Do you take day trips to major cities on a whim? yes. new orleans is twenty minutes away. i shop there at least once a month.
    10. Do you read more than you watch tv? i dont have the opportunity to read for leisure much, but i definitely read textbooks more than i do anything else. that makes me sound like such a nerd!
    July 1994- off site
    February 1999- Port Orleans Riverside
    March 2000- Caribbean Beach
    January 2004- off site
    February 2006- Pop Century
    April 2006- off site
    January 2007- Pop Century
    December 2007- Coronado Springs
    December 2008- Pop Century
    December 2009- Coronado Springs/All Star Sports
    Next trip: December 2010- All Star Music

aph
    aph is offline Fastpass Holder
    01. Do you take day trips to the ocean on a whim? No
    02. Do you maintain a wishlist on an online shopping site? No
    03. Do you send your SO random messages (notes, texts, voicemails, etc.) throughout the day to let them know you love them? No
    04. Do you check in on your internet communities while on vacation? No
    05. Do you bake and bring the goodies into work/school to share? No
    06. Do you eat something you don't especially like only because it is paired with something you do? Yes
    07. Do you visit non-Disney theme parks? Yes
    08. Do you outlet shop?Yes
    09. Do you take day trips to major cities on a whim? No
    10. Do you read more than you watch tv? NO

3/ 10

01. Do you take day trips to the ocean on a whim?YES, I've done that
    02. Do you maintain a wishlist on an online shopping site?YES, I guess I could say I do because when I find something on Amazon i'll put it in a buy later catagory, although most of the time I never buy it.
    03. Do you send your SO random messages (notes, texts, voicemails, etc.) throughout the day to let them know you love them?NO
    04. Do you check in on your internet communities while on vacation?YES, sometimes
    05. Do you bake and bring the goodies into work/school to share?NO
    06. Do you eat something you don't especially like only because it is paired with something you do?NO
    07. Do you visit non-Disney theme parks?YES, been to several but one day at Great Adventure is enough to make you REALLY REALLY appreciate Disney.
    08. Do you outlet shop?NO, not really, I have but I don't go out of my way, I never find really good bargins.
    09. Do you take day trips to major cities on a whim?NO, not really I live just outside NYC so I can't count that.changing this to YES
    10. Do you read more than you watch tv?NO, not really but I don't watch much TV either.

5YES//5 NO
    Last edited by GIOny; 04-17-2008 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GIOny View Post
    09. Do you take day trips to major cities on a whim?NO, not really I live just outside NYC so I can't count that.
    Oh, I'd count that 'cause technically you don't live there.

BTW, "day trip" doesn't mean you have to drive HOURS to get somewhere. The nearest major city to me is about a 35 minute drive on a good day from where I live...and I count it.
    Amanda

Page 63 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast