Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1343
General Trivia Fun & Games Discuss What do YOU do? in the General Discussions forums; Do you: 1. check a Disney related website everyday (or almost everyday)? Yes 2. have a Disney antenna topper? Yes...several...seasonal...lol 3. send post cards from WDW? Yes 4. go on ...
    Weebo is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: What do YOU do?

Do you:
    1. check a Disney related website everyday (or almost everyday)? Yes
    2. have a Disney antenna topper? Yes...several...seasonal...lol
    3. send post cards from WDW? Yes
    4. go on behnind the scenes tours? Yes
    5. pool hop? No
    6. pay it forward with Fast Pass? Yes
    7. use photo pass? No, but may have to try
    8. run Disney marathons? No...run and nothing chasing me?
    9. do a daily countdown to vacations? Yes
    10. hold hands and skip down MainStreet USA? No...skipping is only happy running...see above.

6 of 10...my average is increasing
    K@
    aka: Kathrina or Kat

I want to be a cast member when I'm done being an adult.

Trips to WDW
    2009 - Upcoming Trip
    2007 - Christmas - Coronado Springs
    2005 - Christmas - Caribbean Beach
    2004 - Christmas - Caribbean Beach
    2003 - Halloween - Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2002 - Christmas - Caribbean Beach
    2000 - March - Port Orleans - Riverside
    1998 - 30th birthday - Wilderness Lodge

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Do you:
    2. have a Disney antenna topper? No
    3. send post cards from WDW? Haven't done that yet.
    4. go on behnind the scenes tours? No
    5. pool hop? No
    6. pay it forward with Fast Pass? It happens.
    7. use photo pass? Used it once.
    8. run Disney marathons? No
    9. do a daily countdown to vacations? No tickers! I have a countdown on my phone which I check every couple of days.
    10. hold hands and skip down MainStreet USA? You betcha. Not only on Main Street USA.

5 out of 10.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

Do you:
    2. have a Disney antenna topper? Yes
    3. send post cards from WDW? Yes
    4. go on behnind the scenes tours? Yes-well once so far
    5. pool hop? No
    6. pay it forward with Fast Pass? Yes if we don't need them
    7. use photo pass? Used it once.
    8. run Disney marathons? No
    9. do a daily countdown to vacations? Yes- enjoy it
    10. hold hands and skip down MainStreet USA? I have been known to do that with the kids

Wow- 8 out of 10

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Do you:
    1. check a Disney related website everyday (or almost everyday)?Sounds like a good habit to get back into.
    2. have a Disney antenna topper?No.
    3. send post cards from WDW?I have before, anyway.
    4. go on behnind the scenes tours?Never officially, no.
    5. pool hop?Don't think so.
    6. pay it forward with Fast Pass?If it means what I think it means, then all the time.
    7. use photo pass?My travel companions have, and I didn't stop them.
    8. run Disney marathons?No, although I probably should at some point. While most 'thoners would tell me it's not the right mindset of the event, I am arrogant enough to say that I could be competitive if I were challenged.
    9. do a daily countdown to vacations?Nah.
    10. hold hands and skip down MainStreet USA?If prompted and crowd permitting, you bet.

2/10
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

It's a tie between SnwhtNdwrfs and DopeyDancer87 with 8 out of 10, I think we are overdue for a new set of questions.

DopeyDancer87 is offline Disney Obsessed Since 1988 :-)

I'll start a new set:

1. Do you go straight to Tomorrowland when you enter the Magic Kingdom?
    2. Do you traditionally take a picture in front of the Mickey Mouse shaped garden in front of the Main St. Train Station?
    3. Do you count down the days til you are able to make your ADRs?
    4. Do you ALWAYS stay in a WDW Resort?
    5. Do you take more photos of scenery and rides than you do of your family/friends?
    6. Do you use your resort gym?
    7. Do you own a brick on the walkway to MK?
    8. Do you say something to a CM when you see people cutting the line?
    9. Do you collect anything from the parks (mugs, pins, magnets, sweatshirts, etc.)?
    10. Do you strategically map out each day of your trip to make sure you get the most out of your trip?
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney

(((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

Thanks DopeyDancer87!

1. Do you go straight to Tomorrowland when you enter the Magic Kingdom? Not usually but did that once (my son wanted to ride the Speedway first).
    2. Do you traditionally take a picture in front of the Mickey Mouse shaped garden in front of the Main St. Train Station? No.
    3. Do you count down the days til you are able to make your ADRs? Not personally but had people in my party do it for me!
    4. Do you ALWAYS stay in a WDW Resort? No.
    5. Do you take more photos of scenery and rides than you do of your family/friends? About the same, so I guess that is a no.
    6. Do you use your resort gym? No, I'm on vacation!
    7. Do you own a brick on the walkway to MK? No.
    8. Do you say something to a CM when you see people cutting the line? No.
    9. Do you collect anything from the parks (mugs, pins, magnets, sweatshirts, etc.)? I collect "vintage" stuff from the parks.
    10. Do you strategically map out each day of your trip to make sure you get the most out of your trip? Sort of, when you make ADRs and don't have park hoppers, you need to know where you'll be on any given day. But I've been known to stray from "the plans" occasionally. (Like get on the first bus that shows up at the resort, then cancel ADRs at guest services).

2 out of 10.

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

1. Do you go straight to Tomorrowland when you enter the Magic Kingdom? Not all the time
    2. Do you traditionally take a picture in front of the Mickey Mouse shaped garden in front of the Main St. Train Station? No
    3. Do you count down the days til you are able to make your ADRs? Yes
    4. Do you ALWAYS stay in a WDW Resort? Yes of course
    5. Do you take more photos of scenery and rides than you do of your family/friends? Yes
    6. Do you use your resort gym? Yes if they have it but not required with all the walking,
    7. Do you own a brick on the walkway to MK? No
    8. Do you say something to a CM when you see people cutting the line? No
    9. Do you collect anything from the parks (mugs, pins, magnets, sweatshirts, etc.)? Yes
    10. Do you strategically map out each day of your trip to make sure you get the most out of your trip? Yes we try very hard.

6/10
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

bety is offline Disney World Beast

1. Do you go straight to Tomorrowland when you enter the Magic Kingdom? Yes. I hustle to Space Mountain.
    2. Do you traditionally take a picture in front of the Mickey Mouse shaped garden in front of the Main St. Train Station? No
    3. Do you count down the days til you are able to make your ADRs? No
    4. Do you ALWAYS stay in a WDW Resort? These days, yes
    5. Do you take more photos of scenery and rides than you do of your family/friends? Yes
    6. Do you use your resort gym? No. Exercise doesn't exist on vacation.
    8. Do you say something to a CM when you see people cutting the line? No. I'm non-confrontational.
    9. Do you collect anything from the parks (mugs, pins, magnets, sweatshirts, etc.)? No
    10. Do you strategically map out each day of your trip to make sure you get the most out of your trip? No. I prefer to enjoy it for what it is as long as I get to do certain things.

3/10
    July 1994- off site
    February 1999- Port Orleans Riverside
    March 2000- Caribbean Beach
    January 2004- off site
    February 2006- Pop Century
    April 2006- off site
    January 2007- Pop Century
    December 2007- Coronado Springs
    December 2008- Pop Century
    December 2009- Coronado Springs/All Star Sports
    Next trip: December 2010- All Star Music

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.

1. Do you go straight to Tomorrowland when you enter the Magic Kingdom? No. Up to me, I usually head off into Adventureland.
    2. Do you traditionally take a picture in front of the Mickey Mouse shaped garden in front of the Main St. Train Station? I'm not much of a photographer.
    3. Do you count down the days til you are able to make your ADRs? Never made them myself, and the concept is still kinda novel to me.
    4. Do you ALWAYS stay in a WDW Resort? No. In fact, staying on property is still a new trend for me.
    5. Do you take more photos of scenery and rides than you do of your family/friends? Yeah, guilty.
    6. Do you use your resort gym? I find them very disappointing, but that's just most gyms in general. I tend to pack a set of travel gymnastics rings and a jumprope instead.
    7. Do you own a brick on the walkway to MK? Nah.
    8. Do you say something to a CM when you see people cutting the line? Surprisingly, this has never been necessary that I've personally seen (you bet I would, if it did happen and didn't feel I could convince them to see the error of their ways on my own).
    9. Do you collect anything from the parks (mugs, pins, magnets, sweatshirts, etc.)? Just good memories.
    10. Do you strategically map out each day of your trip to make sure you get the most out of your trip? Definitely not.

1/10
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder

1. Do you go straight to Tomorrowland when you enter the Magic Kingdom? NO, not necessarily, we never have a set plan
    2. Do you traditionally take a picture in front of the Mickey Mouse shaped garden in front of the Main St. Train Station?YES, I have many of them
    3. Do you count down the days til you are able to make your ADRs?YES
    4. Do you ALWAYS stay in a WDW Resort?Unfortunaltely NO, but mostly we do
    5. Do you take more photos of scenery and rides than you do of your family/friends?YES, I probably do
    6. Do you use your resort gym?NO
    7. Do you own a brick on the walkway to MK?NO, but I do own a brick, but it's over at TTA
    8. Do you say something to a CM when you see people cutting the line?NO, I say something to the people that cut
    9. Do you collect anything from the parks (mugs, pins, magnets, sweatshirts, etc.)?YES, I love all park stuff, but I have tons of washcloths (I know, wierd), they use to have them from each park and some of the lands.
    10. Do you strategically map out each day of your trip to make sure you get the most out of your trip? We do map out each day as far as which park we are going to, not sure how strategic it is, but we just like to know where we are going to eat for the day, but I don't do touring plans or anything like that.

5 YES//5 NO
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

zeusywoo is in the lead with 6/10, anyone else want to try?

I'll call a winner by noon since I won't be around this weekend to check again

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

1. Do you go straight to Tomorrowland when you enter the Magic Kingdom? Nope we usually cross the bridge to Liberty Square and hit the Haunted Mansion2. Do you traditionally take a picture in front of the Mickey Mouse shaped garden in front of the Main St. Train Station? Not anymore the first few trips we did
    3. Do you count down the days til you are able to make your ADRs? Yes
    4. Do you ALWAYS stay in a WDW Resort? Yes
    6. Do you use your resort gym? No
    8. Do you say something to a CM when you see people cutting the line? No
    9. Do you collect anything from the parks (mugs, pins, magnets, sweatshirts, etc.)? Pins & Dumbo stuff
    10. Do you strategically map out each day of your trip to make sure you get the most out of your trip? Yes, Kimster says I over plan

5/10
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Ok, Zuesywoo is the winner!

*My Visits*

Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast