Re: What do YOU do?
1) Do you pack your own lunches or snacks for visits to WDW? Nah. Travel light, and enjoy those favorite regional dining facilities.
2) Do you too excited to sleep the night before a Disney vacation? No. Besides, my last several outings to my favorite place have been by way of redeye flights, and sleep just doesn't happen for me there.
3) Do you taunt..I mean inform co-workers or friends of how many days it is until your next vacation? No.
4) Do you send post cards from WDW? It's been known to happen.
5) Do you share your WDW trip pictures with friends? I'm not much of a photographer.
6) Do you get weird looks from your friends as you share the pictures and amusing stories of your WDW vacation? No. I tend to keep them to myself.
7) Do you give WDW vacation tips to friends? Only if they ask.
8) Do your friends actually ask you for those tips? Not really.
9) Do your daydreams involve Mouse Ears or Tiaras? No, but maybe I should work on that.
10) Do consider work to be something you do to pass the time between WDW visits? Somedays, it feels as though I should start looking at it that way.
Last edited by Conceited Ape; 11-09-2010 at 11:52 PM.
"The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides