Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Guests with Special Needs Discuss PassPorter's Special Needs new look! in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi there everyone, sorry I have been MIA, in the early part of the year I was working on peer reviewing the 2nd edition of PassPoter's Special Needs book. It ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

PassPorter's Special Needs new look!

Hi there everyone, sorry I have been MIA, in the early part of the year I was working on peer reviewing the 2nd edition of PassPoter's Special Needs book. It is now out and looks and reads wonderfully, the new title is PasssPorter's Open Mouse for Walt Disney World and the Disney Cruise Line. If you need a copy you can get it on the PassPorter site and I am sure many book stores.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Well hi Bonny. Long time, no see.
    They call me "Nana"

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Well Hello there stranger. Glad to see you post. Funny, I was just looking at the site today with that since we will prob have a wheelchair person with us in December. Hope to get with you then.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Hey guys, nice to see you all and be seen I have satrted homeschooling MJ this year, so I am on a lot less than I used to be, but now that I have a schedule worked out I'll be on more. Vix, missed you last month, we waited a half hour...hopefully we can work it out for Dec. throw qustions at me if you need help with manuvering with a wheelchair.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    I called you that morning and left a message that we wouldn't be making it due to being comp'd tickets for the Halloween Party. Didnt you get it? Sorry Did you get caught in the storm? I hope not. If they decide to go I may be giving you a call.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn